LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a real life episode of murder she wrote 😂

I hadn’t seen you’d said this @Ohmydays and commented the same myself! We are all so alike in our thoughts 😂🙌🏻
I think he’s just reverting back to the more elusive profile he once had. No matter how he wants to be perceived I can’t believe a bloke who’s 60 odd and still in a professional job will want to be on camera and leave himself open to humiliation.
He can indulge her but maybe he’s found some dignity? Maybe..

Reactions: 2
tit THE BED. Bet the “flat group chat” was on FIRE today what with her twatting round the front door wearing what looks like a polyester “made in Taiwan” wedding dress.. and a hat the size of a small country.

So she’s bought it 4 sizes too big as usual and rather than send it back and get the correct size she’s stapled it and holding it up under her arm pit ? OMFG.

It’s just the LIKEtoKNOW.it affiliate link - she can get anything from 8-15% on any item she sells through the link —- see attached for the percentages that I happen to have to hand..

(I’ve had to go back for another look at those pictures.🤣🤣🤣 just as good the second time round. And the comments ?!! Not one person has said WHAT THE duck?)
So if I went on matches via her link and spent £500 she gets £60 give or take £15?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Oh my bleeping god. Is that an oversized, starched napkin she’s wearing?

ÉDIT: I had to go back and look again. If ANYONE wore that ANYWHERE it’d only be as they were being marched into the lunatic asylum 😂😂😂

Am back again: she looks like one of those dolls your *nan used to hide the bog roll under 😂😂😂

View attachment 141142

*Just my nan?? Ok. 😆
OMG 😆 What a clown! Hahahahahahah! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I may have to lose a second life (I have 3 insta accounts; private, personal & business) and comment how horrific she looks in that dress that she has ‘put two tacks in’ Jesus! She can’t make a salad so I’m damn sure she can’t put a tack in a satin dress. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She looks so wide in it, and she really isn’t wide. Oh Lordy! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So if I went on matches via her link and spent £500 she gets £60 give or take £15?
Yep. And some are much higher. Here are some more...

And here’s why she flogs tat at boohoo 20%

and asos is 10%

And another fun part of it is that she can buy stuff through her own links and get the “ cash back”
So she will post all those mood boards and links to various items and then probably use another account to buy the stuff herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Wtf does she choose these mood boards, which in fairness are stunning. Elegant ... but she dresses like a flamingo with zero taste in fashion. All too bipolar extreme here.

She looks bloody hideous. She gives Gemma Collins a run for her dollar in the trash she wears

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I may have to lose a second life (I have 3 insta accounts; private, personal & business) and comment how horrific she looks in that dress that she has ‘put two tacks in’ Jesus! She can’t make a salad so I’m damn sure she can’t put a tack in a satin dress. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She looks so wide in it, and she really isn’t wide. Oh Lordy! 😂
I’m like a cat with 9 lives each has their own IG account can’t remember how many times I’ve been blocked might have to buy another cat 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf does she choose these mood boards, which in fairness are stunning. Elegant ... but she dresses like a flamingo with zero taste in fashion. All too bipolar extreme here.

She looks bloody hideous. She gives Gemma Collins a run for her dollar in the trash she wears
And the comments are robot like ... just commenting same old same old and truly are blind or afraid to call her out on how a freak and looney she looks! The entire thing about this LoonyLuxe is hilarious! What a freak show 🤣 everything is laughable even her expression and the entire package is lunatic. I just laugh even more because the minions are too hilarious also 🤣.

Someone else mentioned the that her shite show is akin to the Emperor’s New Clothes. So accurate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if the OAP has buggered off to work and stay in London, she did confess start of lockdown they required constant attention and freebies or they'd be divorced !

And the comments are robot like ... just commenting same old same old and truly are blind or afraid to call her out on how a freak and looney she looks! The entire thing about this LoonyLuxe is hilarious! What a freak show 🤣 everything is laughable even her expression and the entire package is lunatic. I just laugh even more because the minions are too hilarious also 🤣.

Someone else mentioned the that her shite show is akin to the Emperor’s New Clothes. So accurate 🤣
but the saddest thing is ... you’re not allowed to say it’s not a good look cos then you’re blocked and your comment deleted ... but her reply to your comment is still there ....to add to her whatever Numbers. . ( someone on here posted this recently ). i find it weird that if you’re trying out a new ‘look’ you don’t take on board what your ‘followers ‘ think of it ...? Is wrong , Surely that’s what your followers ( friends in your case Lorna 😂😂 ) are there for .. but she just blocks them !! End of !

Reactions: 4
The entire thing about this LoonyLuxe is hilarious! What a freak show 🤣 everything is laughable even her expression and the entire package is lunatic. I just laugh even more because the minions are too hilarious also 🤣.
“LoonyLuxe” that’s brilliantly accurate 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

ÉDIT: I had to go back and look again. If ANYONE wore that ANYWHERE it’d only be as they were being marched into the lunatic asylum 😂😂😂

Am back again: she looks like one of those dolls your *nan used to hide the bog roll under 😂😂😂

View attachment 141142

*Just my nan?? Ok. 😆
Mine too ...

View attachment 141142

*Just my nan?? Ok. 😆
how many legs has she got ? Cos all of them are different shapes and sizes ... she’s Fukkin list the plot ... nobody is gonna be wearing an outfit like that ever !!! I’d like to say. 🙄🙄🙄. But I def know it’s not current COVID 19 wear ..

• Haha
Mine too ...

how many legs has she got ? Cos all of them are different shapes and sizes ... she’s Fukkin list the plot ... nobody is gonna be wearing an outfit like that ever !!! I’d like to say. 🙄🙄🙄. But I def know it’s not current COVID 19 wear ..
"how many legs has she got"

🤣🤣😬😬 you all crack me up! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Btw, what happened to the Penhaligon’s IGTV with the LoonLuxe? Was it that much of a clusterfk 🤣 that it disappeared to neverland?

Talking of mates. I’ve just seen the arse end of google box, ( I’ve never seen it before) and lo and behold it’s her mate that was allegedly in the garden.

Im Guessing they go to the same butcher for their lips?

Where’s Jasmine?
Texting John to get her Kylie picture back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No no no!!! That bloody dress! £500? What is wrong with all the people commenting on that picture, they’re all arse licking telling her it looks amazing when she looks utterly ridiculous words actually fail me! Who would ever do that to a designer dress and just completely change it!
she must be on it 24/7 deleting negative comments they must take it in turns!!

AE9A2EFA-2353-4681-B43D-3ED982FCB3AB.jpeg

what the duck is she even doing there? That’s the fakest yawn I’ve ever seen, looks like she’s giving a ghost a blowy.

I want to rent one of the flats next to her and just watch them and their everyday life, for a week or so I want to see her walking about the shared grounds in that massive hat and dress looking like a right bellend, I’m in need of a good laugh!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.