LornaLuxe #41 Hubby is sick and Loony’s still a prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s having people stay over when she has no furniture?! Jeez.

If those ‘friends’ are anyone other than Michael J Booker and Charley Herman I’ll rip the plaster off my walls and hang a kylie poster on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Friends to stay and only one blow up bed in Cell block H? Awkward :eek:

Reactions: 4
She’s having people stay over when she has no furniture?! Jeez.

If those ‘friends’ are anyone other than Michael J Booker and Charley Herman I’ll rip the plaster off my walls and hang a kylie poster on them.
They will all be so hammered on whispering angel they won’t realise they are on concrete floors. Also need to be in an alcoholic coma so they don’t actively tit themselves being in that soviet asylum.

or … maybe they will all duck off to SF .

Reactions: 7
Hopefully no one gets too drunk on Whispering pi$$ that they fall over - there’s no soft landing on those concrete floors!!

Reactions: 1
She’s talking to you @Its_Me 😂😂. Why is she telling us how much everything is ??? 🙄
I’ve got that coffee machine and it’s amazing but there’s no way she’s making nice coffee with it, she’s absolutely too lazy to work out how to get the best out of it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.