LornaLuxe #41 Hubby is sick and Loony’s still a prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @LittleBirdie 🙌

Short and sweet thread 40 recap:
•The Luxes announced on a instagram Live that John is unwell with cancer requiring chemotherapy

•Apparently still moving

•Lorna still making everything about her

Reactions: 22
Hey thanks @Its_Me I was debating whether my normal forthright truthful recap would be a little too much this time, so grateful you took that decision away

Normal recap will resume next thread (maybe) 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Spot on thread title and respectful round up …@itsme I’m all for keeping it ‘kind’ this thread . Wishing the Raisin best of luck

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah that’s real love there, not even sitting together; she cares a lot

Makeup Mouse who seems to think a makeover consists of several concrete layers of gunk is now private. Mmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah that’s real love there, not even sitting together; she cares a lot

Makeup Mouse who seems to think a makeover consists of several concrete layers of gunk is now private. Mmmmm
It doesn’t look like the Raisin is even there .

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh cruella is back looking like an absolute fruitcake.

I’m beginning to feel sorry for John now.
This fucked up puppy is out playing twatty dress up whilst John is seriously unwell.

The self indulgent show must go on eh lorna. (with token gay mate)
Where the duck is she gonna wear that? Sitting outside Cecconis?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s absolutely mental. Talk about not being able to cope with reality. That poor bloke- putting up with seriously selfish bint. Shopping!!? Shopping!?
She needs a strong word in her ear. Is her mother not able to do it? Because she def doesn’t have any friends that can stage an intervention and tell her to stop being such an absolute cow.

Reactions: 11
He’s going through a living hell ( because what cancer diagnosis isn’t?) and she’s getting pissed up with Insta-huns. It’s just bizarre. My first husband was diagnosed with a similarly awful cancer and it would have been unthinkable.

I’m sure she’s convincing herself that she “needs a break” & deserves it.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Selfish- utterly thoughtless and selfish.
He’s going through a living hell ( because what cancer diagnosis isn’t?) and she’s getting pissed up with Insta-huns. It’s just bizarre. My first husband was diagnosed with a similarly awful cancer and it would have been unthinkable.

I’m sure she’s convincing herself that she “needs a break” & deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He obviously didn’t blag this upgrade . Hardly Le Bristol or Gritti Palace . Bunch of Fukkin self absorbed freeloaders . She’s obviously turning The Raisins illness round to be all about her .. I know she might need a break from it all but come on she only saw these fwends a few days ago and a few days before that and a few days before that etc etc . Wheres all the Insta TeamLuxe love and support. Ilysm 🙄 for your husband now Yawna ? What a heartless bint .

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.