LornaLuxe #41 Hubby is sick and Loony’s still a prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
…Lorna Andrews has a moon face.
I think - for me anyway - why use a filter that changes your entire face so much that if you were to go missing no-one could find you? I understand taking a range of photos and picking your best one(s) to use online, but surely when people are going to see you at events in ‘real life’ and you look nothing like the person they think they see every day……isn’t that quite mortifying for all concerned?

After being initially puzzled by the omni-present hair band it does seem like the most likely answer is that she’s experiencing loss/thinning at the front. They’re going through a hugely stressful time at the moment - why not acknowledge the hair/band situation?

Reactions: 9
I think - for me anyway - why use a filter that changes your entire face so much that if you were to go missing no-one could find you? I understand taking a range of photos and picking your best one(s) to use online, but surely when people are going to see you at events in ‘real life’ and you look nothing like the person they think they see every day……isn’t that quite mortifying for all concerned?

After being initially puzzled by the omni-present hair band it does seem like the most likely answer is that she’s experiencing loss/thinning at the front. They’re going through a hugely stressful time at the moment - why not acknowledge the hair/band situation?

Or cut a fringe or cut it short? Can’t believe that headband isn’t making it worse.

Reactions: 4
Or cut a fringe or cut it short? Can’t believe that headband isn’t making it worse.
Nooo no no.. we can’t have the fringe again… don’t you remember the last time? 😬
---
Let’s just take a minute to remember the fringe last time - the friar tuck era
Sorry missed this when I posted my fringe montage. Hilarious !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair it did look way better condition than it is now but it seemed to go downhill after that
Yeah I think the fringe actually suited her. However I too have had a fringe before & decided it was too much hassle to maintain (yes I'm that lazy). I'd rather she keeps this weird hair she has now, could do with another tutorial on how to curl it, though, just to see if she has worked out the right way to do it yet

Reactions: 4
The more I see that house, the more it looks like a multi story car park. It looks freezing
The fact it was used to film a psychological thriller should tell them something surely

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.