LornaLuxe #41 Hubby is sick and Loony’s still a prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cannot believe she thinks flashing off her home is ok, where’s people’s sense of privacy these days? We all know where they live now!

Reactions: 6
I actually cannot believe she thinks flashing off her home is ok, where’s people’s sense of privacy these days? We all know where they live now!
Kim K… they’ll be breaking in and stealing her diamonds and Hermes bags.

Reactions: 4
Many thoughts here
LOOK at the hairline! New hair? Browns of pieces?
The next two - is that supposed to be the same woman?
I haven't been on her stories for ages last time she was flogging Philip Kingsley stuff and showing how much it worked for her hair and the best thing ever and her hair is now like this, what has went on ??

Reactions: 7
That 1club is as dodgy as Philip Schofield - if you read the FAQ you can only be invited if your of interest to them and then the price goes up the less places they have, there is no price, nothing but load of crap written to say what you get and if your a member in the chain you can invite people at a higher rate ££

Been going less than a year, no accounts, the host is on private on insta

Mmmmm stinks of a MLM scam, avoid like the plague

This is what she is doing now hanging out with scammers, I guess she’ll fit right in

Reactions: 12
I think the reason she's wearing the headband is to cover her hair loss. I thought it looked really thin at the front on yesterdays insta story. Philip Kingsley doesn't have the magic ingredients she would have us believe!

Attachments

• Wow
I think the reason she's wearing the headband is to cover her hair loss. I thought it looked really thin at the front on yesterdays insta story. Philip Kingsley doesn't have the magic ingredients she would have us believe!
I agree. she seems to have suffered more with hair loss since Johns diagnosis. She’s probably really stressed and I’m not sure whether she’s really come to terms with the severity of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wow that’s pretty bad and tbh if that’s the case I actually feel sorry for her. However she needs to stop with the great PK story and get into them to see if they can help.
Emma Gunn’s is always promoting PK and she’s had similar issues with hair loss, but in my opinion she eats really well, doesn’t drink and does all the other things to support looking after her well being.
She also admits to using colour wow to help colour her scalp when needed however the improvement is there to be seen in her ‘hair journey’
Lorna probably is wearing the band for that reason - I just wish she’d be honest with her followers about the struggle so she was more relatable rather than trying to pass it off as a ‘new trend’

Reactions: 8
I agree. she seems to have suffered more with hair loss since Johns diagnosis. She’s probably really stressed and I’m not sure whether she’s really come to terms with the severity of it.
I think her hair ‘loss’ is the same as it’s always been . Her PK miracle never ever happened she just dyed it darker and didn’t pull it as tight when she pretended PK had worked a miracle so it could line her pockets ££££. Those dreadful rat extensions can’t help either and they look awful.

Was thinking the same! Zara homeware?? Is that considered luxe now? Whatever happened to her besties at rockett st george?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.