LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That last story.. about being divorced for less than a case of whispering angel... she’s messing.
Isn’t she hilarious 🙄
That said, I’m sure his spreadsheets keep him fully informed of just how much all of his divorces *have/will (*delete as applicable) cost him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also the comment about the relationship with the dog ignoring each other all day then rolling around in bed for 5 minutes at night. Guess that’s how she defines a relationship 😕

We need more thread suggestions girls (don’t think there’s any guys here?)

Reactions: 1
That last story.. about being divorced for less than a case of whispering angel... she’s messing.
She’s def reading here ... I feel she’s being a bit bitchy at the mo .. hence the apartment, location and bedroom description earlier when she 1st met the OAP ... now mentioning his divorces she’s on some sort of power trip ! .. Such a manipulative cow !!

Reactions: 4
Also the comment about the relationship with the dog ignoring each other all day then rolling around in bed for 5 minutes at night. Guess that’s how she defines a relationship 😕

We need more thread suggestions girls (don’t think there’s any guys here?)
I posted this earlier just based on her rambling penhaligons diatribe about alllllll the bottles in the car 😴

Apparently their car doors rattle,
This life’s a lie, the truths on tattle!

Reactions: 1
48FFDE18-29A9-4353-8AE6-107ED61E0738.jpeg
D0B006BA-587E-4618-A864-ED7B751AAD5A.jpeg

I know I said it before but I HATE Penhaligons for gifting this grifter with their perfumes.
It’s so bleeping POINTLESS. Her followers are dreamheads who wear polyester CRAP from In The Style and coo over kitten heels and white leather Chanel bags that look like they’ve been found on the prototype line in the factory, NOT people who will spend £180 on 100ml of perfume. And I’m sorry if I sound like a snob for saying that, but let’s be bleeping real.
Gift me a bottle, because I can guarantee I come into contact with way more people than she does, and every single one of them asks me what I’m wearing when I have Halfeti on.

bleeping sick of her, total fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 133776View attachment 133777
I know I said it before but I HATE Penhaligons for gifting this grifter with their perfumes.
It’s so bleeping POINTLESS. Her followers are dreamheads who wear polyester CRAP from In The Style and coo over kitten heels and white leather Chanel bags that look like they’ve been found on the prototype line in the factory, NOT people who will spend £180 on 100ml of perfume. And I’m sorry if I sound like a snob for saying that, but let’s be bleeping real.
Gift me a bottle, because I can guarantee I come into contact with way more people than she does, and every single one of them asks me what I’m wearing when I have Halfeti on.

All The Luxettes are gonna be wearing it now cos they’ve paid the fiver postage to get the samples ..
Ooohhh Pengaligons after all these years you’ve turned your perfume chavvy !!! .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, what a terrible representative for Penhaligon’s she is. Her knowledge of the brand, or of the notes in the fragrances she uses was basically non-existent. It really came across that she just likes being restocked with freebies from them and getting boozed up at the parties they throw without actually being invested in the products. The way she carried herself in that IGTV, it does not fit in with the mystique of the brand, she did not come across well, her absolute lack of knowledge and research was so obvious. She’s just in it for the freebies. Can just imagine her and Mr Luxe ‘quaffing’ all the free booze at these launches and leaving stocked up with goodies without really knowing (or caring) what the launch is for.

And the story about finding out he smoked on their wedding day was obviously a downright lie, seens as (in her words) they spent their dating life outside bars and bistros in Brighton because of him smoking and having Penhaligons in the car to get rid of the smoke smell 🙄

Reactions: 7
View attachment 133776View attachment 133777

Is this another canvas in the same style as that Kylie one?

Why is nothing hung in this house? I noticed he “invested” in another chair for the sparse abode, so that’s at least 3 for them now.

Reactions: 2
Wow, what a terrible representative for Penhaligon’s she is. Her knowledge of the brand, or of the notes in the fragrances she uses was basically non-existent. It really came across that she just likes being restocked with freebies from them and getting boozed up at the parties they throw without actually being invested in the products. The way she carried herself in that IGTV, it does not fit in with the mystique of the brand, she did not come across well, her absolute lack of knowledge and research was so obvious. She’s just in it for the freebies. Can just imagine her and Mr Luxe ‘quaffing’ all the free booze at these launches and leaving stocked up with goodies without really knowing (or caring) what the launch is for.

And the story about finding out he smoked on their wedding day was obviously a downright lie, seens as (in her words) they spent their dating life outside bars and bistros in Brighton because of him smoking and having Penhaligons in the car to get rid of the smoke smell 🙄
I also found it interesting that Alex seemed more aware of what John likes / wears than his wife does 😂

• Haha
I refuse to see LL stories and live video today lol. I question if she’s Always been Loyal to Penhaligons?!?! Oh how all the minions have been conned! At one point in time she posted about their (her & OAP) “now” signature scent, Bruma by Trudon. She just jumps all over the place for the sake of freebies on any brand - ffs!

Reactions: 2
Liar liar acrylic pants on fire
Ill get my Birkin when the OAP expires

I also found it interesting that Alex seemed more aware of what John likes / wears than his wife
She only did this IGTV because the Penhaligons girl was so polite and sweet LL knew she could take advantage.by trying to look popular and a great ambassador for Penhaligons ..basically bullying the girl . but for all the wrong reasons .. she made Penhaligons look like they’re desperate for custom and poach Blaggers with alcohol and freebies .. #dreadful

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Clearly been on the snooze button all day.
Just saw this on her stories. How DIFFERENT does she look here. Was she sozzled on vino when she took this. ? 🙉
Whatever the phrase ‘rough as a badgers arse’ means, this is surely a true representation of it! She looks grubby, the clothes are grubby, even the mirror is grubby! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Can someone tag me in thread 1 pleaseeew🤣
think it’s this

Here you go, my little attempt at the next thread title

Lies, fake lives, her warping face shines through, the OAP whipping boy smells of fags and perfume

• Haha
Great video! And that video is over 3 years old. Imagine how the filters improved...

Also it really starts to annoy me when I see girls fangirling on youtubers with - OMG YOUR SKIN LOOKS SOO GOOOOD - while they all use filters, but don't mention it.

And even after years, people don't realize it, deny it, or are simply too stupid to see..... It needs more media publicity.
I can't find the one I watched but this is brilliant, the filter he is using is Living Photoshop you can buy for around £100. He's a well established MUA with huge following.

Wayne Goss - your being lied to
Did she use the light effect from Living Photoshop that WG was exposing on this YouTube on the trickery and deceits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.