LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he's back in the bed, the padlock has been lifted for the cost of 2 crates of wine, how so very transparent :LOL:

Divorce ain't happening anytime soon. Moody cow can't even say thank you in person when he's actually sitting in front of her.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Looks like he's back in the bed, the padlock has been lifted for the cost of 2 crates of wine, how so very transparent :LOL:

Divorce ain't happening anytime soon. Moody cow can't even say thank you in person when he's actually sitting in front of her.
I reckon she’s only done that because she’s read here that people were saying it was gifted

Reactions: 2
What on Earth is she talking about? I don’t see anything that’s her collection or her pics?
I saw one photo that could possibly have been her. Identifiable only by a pair of sunglasses perched on the end of a heavily filtered face 😁

Remember I said “possibly”

9EE1A410-DE48-41B4-AAD1-2A43AE363B3D.jpeg

D8296D18-5074-4C9A-9B3D-4B8CD60968F6.jpeg

He’s got approx 6 days til she files 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh well no wonder selfridges have been sold out of whispering angel because they’ve been gifting it to the undeserving! Prats.

• Haha
If she’s so wealthy why does she need so much free stuff?
No one I know that’s truly wealthy ( and has any class) would gloat about freebies like she does. Repellent character trait. Gluttonous and greedy for stuff. I was really hoping this lockdown would be the nail in Lorna’s consumerist coffin.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Tut tut ..greedy selfish twats she’s banging on about the lack of rose crisis Then hoards a load of it .. bet they’ve got a load of toilet paper in the ‘cellar ‘ too

The last daily mail post. 🤣 One comment. Even Danielle Lloyd gets more.
No one gives a guck Lorna love. Anyone can get in the daily mail... and the shitter you are the more likely you’ll appear.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.