LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After a day in the garden and the paddling pool I’ve just looked in the mirror ..I look like a different person .. I’ve just had an insight into Pwincess Lorna’s life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After a day in the garden and the paddling pool I’ve just looked in the mirror ..I look like a different person .. I’ve just had an insight into Pwincess Lorna’s life 😂😂😂
Did you have a geriatric whipping boy bring you rosé? Did you apply full make up and several filters? Did you pose in Your communal gardens ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry this witch knows nothing about wine. She likes whispering angel because it’s popular no other reason.

Reactions: 9
😂

New thread ..

we’ve got so much to go on ..
we haven’t mentioned
The thick and bouncy hair
The whipping boy
The giveaways
The IGTV DISASTER
LL doesn’t queue
Light make up 😂😂😂😂😂
Terry towelling
Teddy fabric
Quaffing
Lying
Filter
Fakery
Trickery

Is it NHS clapping tonight ?

Last edited:
😂

New thread ..

we’ve got so much to go on ..
we haven’t mentioned
The thick and bouncy hair
The whipping boy
The giveaways
The IGTV DISASTER
LL doesn’t queue
Light make up 😂😂😂😂😂
Terry towelling
Teddy fabric
Quaffing
Lying
Filter
Fakery
Trickery

Is it NHS clapping tonight ?
I’ve just caught up on Yesterday’s stories .. have I really just watched her put a hair mask on to music !!! Wine give away now bet it won’t be the crate of 12 😂😂. BTW NHS clapping wasn’t a thread title suggestion I really couldn’t remember the day .🙄

I love that she asked her highly intelligent informed followers to name her new terry towelling tat range and they came up with... terri 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Respond to every call that excites your spirit’ so basically the ones that go ‘can we send you some free wine?’

five hours of hair and makeup every blimmin morning,
filters and fakery but her followers are still fawning

Last edited:
  • Haha
‘Respond to every call that excites your spirit’ so basically the ones that go ‘can we send you some free wine?’

five hours of hair and makeup every blimmin morning,
filters and fakery but her followers are still fawning
love this on, maybe condensed to:

hours of hair and makeup every single morning, fakery and filters but her followers are still fawning

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i still like this as it’s so accurate and succinct!

Liar liar , acrylic pants on fire !

The tapping and the baby voice is hitting a whole new level of annoyance with me.

cabin crew beauty hacks from 15 years ago?
yah. Please!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

The tapping and the baby voice is hitting a whole new level of annoyance with me.

yah. Please!
What does that even mean cabin crew beauty hacks 🙃 and I’ve seen virgin girls make up, no thanks. (No offence to virgin girls, my sis was one and I know they’re told to go OTT on hair and make up)

yah. Please!
I still love Liar Liar acrylic pants on fire too 🤔

yah. Please!
Hey @Jasmine got any cabin crew beauty hacks 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
What are all the zillions Of
Questions she allegedly gets? What can people possibly ask that she hasn’t told everyone thousands of times already.

we All know she won’t reply to the questions people really do want to know the answers to!
(Just the narcissism convinced that her opinion is more worthy and valid)

Reactions: 2

yah. Please!
Re Thread title we said it back then so let’s give @Rogue1 her moment of glory😂😂😂. Yeah ? I can’t do it I had a panic attack reading the instructions 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
love this on, maybe condensed to:

hours of hair and makeup every single morning, fakery and filters but her followers are still fawning
That’s (y) a good one if I get to vote since I’m a newbie in this Shite Show of Pathological Fibluxer and her Pusswhipping Boy living a 2 flat manor amidst a lush green communal garden LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.