LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh great more nappies for sale. Ever so comfy 🤮

Did I hear right she is doing her own blood test for her hair, taking her own blood and sending it away, what really, LL has gone stupid idiotic crazy. How short minded in these times of covid when research/testing labs are needed and to do that 😠

Reactions: 3
oh great more nappies for sale. Ever so comfy 🤮

Did I hear right she is doing her own blood test for her hair, taking her own blood and sending it away, what really, LL has gone stupid idiotic crazy. How short minded in these times of covid when research/testing labs are needed and to do that 😠
It will be a finger pin prick one probably like a daily diabetic one .. it’s gonna tell her what Kingsley want to tell her .. ie ‘ her deficiencies ‘ that no doubt they’ve got products to help her with !!!🙄

Reactions: 4
“Our gardener” oh don’t make me laugh Lorna. He’s the gardener for the communal garden not your personal bleeping gardener.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It will be a finger pin prick one probably like a daily diabetic one .. it’s gonna tell her what Kingsley want to tell her .. ie ‘ her deficiencies ‘ that no doubt they’ve got products to help her with !!!🙄

We all know what her deficiencies are 🤣 🤣

Flippin hell snooping around the Imogenation thread, talk about kicking off tonight. Better than Eastenders 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who is she and what’s gone on?!!

A girl called Imogen, there's a thread on the Guru section she calls herself IMOGENATION, basically another rubbish influencer and liar, with a absolute trash of a reputation. They went for her big style tonight about her lip filler got a bit out of hand, seems to have calmed down a bit now. You need to read

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A girl called Imogen, there's a thread on the Guru section she calls herself IMOGENATION, basically another rubbish influencer and liar, with a absolute trash of a reputation. They went for her big style tonight about her lip filler got a bit out of hand, seems to have calmed down a bit now. You need to read
Just had a look at her insta... if she’s denied having fillers, she’s a plonker and she looks a bit too possessive of her brother.

Reactions: 9
And watch her story to see what an absolute nut case she is 😂

Back to LL. The material of the new collection has made me feel queasy. However, remember I told you about my shorts I wore last week that my partner said looked like a nappy? Well I washed them and I’m now going to give them to my 4 year old niece. Negatives of naturally occurring materials I guess, perhaps she’s on to something 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So this photo shoot that OAP is doing (in-between work calls, cooking her food, ironing and ordering her netaporter stuff) is going to be interesting, all done in that hideous spare bedroom with pink blush walls colour co-ordinating paint to match her acrylic baby rompers.

I see she is really going for the crotch shots, it's going to be flippin hot the next week or so and she is selling full on knitwear 🤣

Reactions: 1
So this photo shoot that OAP is doing (in-between work calls, cooking her food, ironing and ordering her netaporter stuff) is going to be interesting, all done in that hideous spare bedroom with pink blush walls colour co-ordinating paint to match her acrylic baby rompers.

I see she is really going for the crotch shots, it's going to be flippin hot the next week or so and she is selling full on knitwear 🤣
Her minions will still buy it no worries

oh the options
Camel a is a lovely name

dont forget the Bentley .. that’s gotta appear in some of the pics so they can claim it back in expenses 😂😂

Reactions: 2

Well ..I’ve just looked at the photos !!! How boring are they ... Same Ol Same Ol .. must be a dreadful romper suit to photograph hence the photoshopped hoof poses !! Why can’t they do ‘ the shoot’ outside in their 17 acres ? She’s lost for content without her usual Designer shop background .

Reactions: 1
Here’s your answer, maybe neighbours complained as it’s a commercial shoot and quite frankly it’s there personal space too

I love this lady already, the hobbit house touch 😂
😂😂😂. I forgot about the other ‘flats’. Photos are still boring and you see more of 👽 LL than the ‘acrylic collection’

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.