LornaLuxe #39 Got Herself a Secondhand Kelly, Out of Work with a Rose’ Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, it's mostly a way to get people to buy tat they don't need. Fair enough if you need a new washing machine or whatever but all the beauty or fashion 'offers' are just junk, that you can generally get all year round anyway. That's just my opinion, maybe if I had a bigger house I would feel the need to fill it with more stuff, who knows. Anyways I'm looking forward to finding out what LL's new 'job' will be, that she can't tell us about yet, and what name she ends up giving that poor unfortunate little dog who will probably spend his life tucked into her armpit or her handbag.
Pup with no name is probably being carted off to her Mums tomorrow whilst they swan off to Paris .. maybe to buy the lifeless pup an Ermez pooch carrier 🙄🙄. Whilst poor pup is left wondering where am I now ..

Reactions: 4
There's no way at his age he's got a mortgage unless HSBC have sorted something. I'm currently divorcing my husband of 29 years and have been told by my solicitor that I've no chance whatsoever of getting a mortgage given the current climate! ... I'm 55 years old!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I work in finance. Mortgages can go to 75+ nowadays. Times are changing and property is expensive. Most people wouldn't be able to do it otherwise

Reactions: 4
Omg I ran with the screenshot of this, you beat me 😂😂

“… into smooth, glossy locks”

witch WHERE 🤔
Honestly Why do hair brands use her ? Her ( and the Russian virgins ) hair always looks a mess ! she looks so Fukkin cackhanded using the tools 😂 and that front hair roll ffs 🙄.
Who remembers the Dyson hair demo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still scream every time I see this screenshot in my camera roll. I’m currently sat in the doctors waiting room biting my lips and holding my breath trying not to laugh. Help meeeee!!!!!
😂😂. That’s a ‘banger ‘ as Ol Yawna would say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still scream every time I see this screenshot in my camera roll. I’m currently sat in the doctors waiting room biting my lips and holding my breath trying not to laugh. Help meeeee!!!!!
Love a throwback

The curl in obsession still live n kicking to this day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Really smooth and glossy, look like I’ve been to the salon” WHAT bleeping salon?! Dog groomers maybe.
Those weaves look even worse than the old clip in rats (if that's possible!). There is an obvious disconnect between her own short hair and the fake hair that is way too long to look vaguely authentic. I wonder why Yawna can't see what is plainly obvious to everyone else :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly think she must do it to wind us up because otherwise, just why???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s seeing what’s happening with Lydia millen and thinking ‘that could have been me’ as the savoy heating gate is 100% some stunt Lorna would have pulled

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she’s seeing what’s happening with Lydia millen and thinking ‘that could have been me’ as the savoy heating gate is 100% some stunt Lorna would have pulled
Didn’t she go to a Mayfair hotel during lockdown for the same “my boiler broke” reason?? 😂 maybe she is lowkey annoyed that wasn’t picked by national media!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.