LornaLuxe #39 Got Herself a Secondhand Kelly, Out of Work with a Rose’ Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah missed that; I guess full time slave it is then. I doubt hsbc will hold a leaving party for such a important person at the bank 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't wait to see the famous huge, but basically naked Christmas tree again this year 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does that mean he resigned from HSBC as well?
If he has resigned he will get a very good pension for his length of service. I used to work there, I'm not retired, but one of my friends who worked there for 40 years, was on their old pension contract and receives a really good monthly pension. He could have also taken a tax free lump sum from his pension pot.

Reactions: 7
Also having a valuation doesn't mean it's definitely for a mortgage. Could be buying in cash and just want to survey the property for damp etc

If he has resigned he will get a very good pension for his length of service. I used to work there, I'm not retired, but one of my friends who worked there for 40 years, was on their old pension contract and receives a really good monthly pension. He could have also taken a tax free lump sum from his pension pot.
Yawna is his 3rd wife, I doubt he would’ve got off lightly with 2 previous divorces after their chunk of the pot. If the legals had done their job and I doubt any different, his pension is not as healthy.

They don’t care anyway, the Pigs flogging lies for a living gets them off with cash in the bank with faux friends and lonely nights looking at that fag haggard mahogany snoring next to you. I mean the world is your oyster

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She did say on the live that they’re not cash buyers and are getting a mortgage, I happened to be on Instagram when she came on!
why is the dog such a mess already? I though just old dogs had those manky eyes, would you not give them a wipe?!

Reactions: 12
The dog needs the fillet o’kingsley more than she does 🥺
Re. Filet o'kingsley - she was promoting a WOW hair product the other day. No brand loyalty from Loona! It's shocking that Filet are still using her but all the brands are desperate to shil as much as possible during this black Friday/cyber weekend promotion, regardless of the authenticity of the influencer :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Lorna’s Look Fantastic ad just came up in my Facebook feed and I couldn’t not read the comments… oh the temptation to comment and direct Ellen to Tattle… 🙄🙄🙄
To me, the definition of a business person is someone who owns and runs a successful company. He worked for a large multinational and she’s an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic but I love that Black Friday is a thing everywhere though I think it started in America but happy shopping either way!
Remember to clear your browser history if you’ve clicked on any of LLs ad links 😂 BEFORE you shop. 🛍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Off topic but I love that Black Friday is a thing everywhere though I think it started in America but happy shopping either way!
Remember to clear your browser history if you’ve clicked on any of LLs ad links 😂 BEFORE you shop. 🛍
Black Friday .. personally I think it’s had it’s day ..All these influencers trying to make it a thing .. it’s now a bunch of scammers and end of season bin dumps .. before the Christmas discount posts .. I think The poorly pup might be a Black Friday buy 😥

Black Friday .. personally I think it’s had it’s day ..All these influencers trying to make it a thing .. it’s now a bunch of scammers and end of season bin dumps .. before the Christmas discount posts .. I think The poorly pup might be a Black Friday buy 😥
I agree, it's mostly a way to get people to buy tat they don't need. Fair enough if you need a new washing machine or whatever but all the beauty or fashion 'offers' are just junk, that you can generally get all year round anyway. That's just my opinion, maybe if I had a bigger house I would feel the need to fill it with more stuff, who knows. Anyways I'm looking forward to finding out what LL's new 'job' will be, that she can't tell us about yet, and what name she ends up giving that poor unfortunate little dog who will probably spend his life tucked into her armpit or her handbag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.