LornaLuxe #39 Got Herself a Secondhand Kelly, Out of Work with a Rose’ Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping weirdo 😂

She’s on her way to Barcelona but the party has already happened. Why’s her face looking square 😂
Wait, so was the party in Barcelona? Or it was Barcelona theme?

*ignore me I’m reading through one eye of tiredness missed the -in Barcelona part

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She went to Barcelona, she put on her stories yesterday she was flying out, but her ITS mates (2 of them) posted they already had the party the night before

Whole group was at least 10 years younger than Yawna

What’s the bet she flew back to the UK yesterday

Reactions: 9
She went to Barcelona, she put on her stories yesterday she was flying out, but her ITS mates (2 of them) posted they already had the party the night before

Whole group was at least 10 years younger than Yawna

What’s the bet she flew back to the UK yesterday
And we still don't know if Mr Pig was hiding in the background or whether Loona escaped on a solo trip. Ah, I've just remembered, Mr Pig with his important Pensions role, will be busy sorting out all his clients pensions during the financial crisis - no time for fun 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good day! Alice has been reading here again I believe, as we didn’t get the Monday morning melt down and I don’t remember any food being posted over the weekend.

Over on her FB group she said she was working yesteray and wanted comments on what people like/dislike/want to see added to the app.
That all - carry on ☺

Good day! Alice has been reading here again I believe, as we didn’t get the Monday morning melt down and I don’t remember any food being posted over the weekend.

Over on her FB group she said she was working yesteray and wanted comments on what people like/dislike/want to see added to the app.
That all - carry on ☺
Who the fukk is Alice ?? 😂😂😂. Ive always wanted to say that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha I was puzzling over ‘Alice’ for a good five mins 😄
I just put on a black polo neck to go out tonight and have been pulling it over my chin and chuckling to myself - thank god I live alone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yawnas Christmas list must be short this year with no sign of any work her family won’t get the free tit as pressies 😂😂😂

Ok maybe a doughnut box

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Taken today off - from what? Yesterday she spent the day in bed. Don't forget about the Giveaway Loona - due to be announced today :whistle:
1666088770567.png

Reactions: 5
An advert with Lorna and Lookfantastic has just come up on my Facebook. She looks so unkempt and trying to sound so relatable with her Manc accent on overplay. Face full of make up and her hair is all over the place, in a stripped shirt that she has sized up and then sized up again.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
An advert with Lorna and Lookfantastic has just come up on my Facebook. She looks so unkempt and trying to sound so relatable with her Manc accent on overplay. Face full of make up and her hair is all over the place, in a stripped shirt that she has sized up and then sized up again.
‘Eh bah gum’ relatable northern Lorna makes my skin crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh Fukkin .. fukk off Yawna !! Check out the weather today ☀ ☀ Who the fukk dresses up like that on a sunny day and what Fukkin twit wears YET ANOTHER pair of wide welly boots . Beret and jumper with a Fukkin ‘Ermes on her arm to do a charity shop dump of Fukkin In The Shite unsold collecshun . . Vile smug bint .
Who the duck dresses like this in Horsham & who the duck dresses like this to dump polyester in a local charity shop ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She probably got dressed to pretend she was going out. Took off her clothes, popped her manky pj’s that were covered in yesterdays spray tan, walked around the bedroom floor still littered with the previous days Diet Coke cans and got straight back in bed to watch her favourite show, murder she wrote.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Now all the grey shopping … but not pairing with the grey Hermes to prove she’d not sold all the Chanel.
FFS I like the Prada jumper (although not in grey) … now I can’t buy it 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.