LornaLuxe #39 Got Herself a Secondhand Kelly, Out of Work with a Rose’ Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bestie Nicole has been invited to quite a few fancy events in Paris (prior to LL's arrival). Although she has only a fraction of the followers, she works harder on her content, so maybe having over a million followers is not the attraction to sponsors that it used to be :unsure:
You absolutely nailed it, its not about the followers. But engagement. The marketing and press office at my company find it much more beneficial working with influencers with say a 30k following than those in the high thousands or millions.

Reactions: 9
So true. Imagine if it didn't have the CD logo emblazoned across the front - would she be wearing it then? Either way it looks borderline ridiculous o_O
The Fukkin boots 😳😳😳😡😂😂 she looks absolutely hideous ..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's going to have to 'bob on' soon to remind her fawnas about the latest giveaway! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
OMG !!! The shape of those unfiltered’ legs 😳 they look like they need a good Ol scrub too 😳 I don’t think the shoes suit them either. That’s all 😂
Those were the shoes she bought in Paris - not flattering at all - don't we love these in the wild pics 🤣

Reactions: 9
I noticed that Frisby commented on the departure of one of lorna’s ITS colleagues.
Funny how he never commented on lorna’s departure? ( that one she was just with for a 30th)

I did wonder if, because no one has commented on her exit, it might mean that she’s going to do a special finale one off ? At Xmas ? Or do we think she’s properly done?

Reactions: 6
I noticed that Frisby commented on the departure of one of lorna’s ITS colleagues.
Funny how he never commented on lorna’s departure? ( that one she was just with for a 30th)

I did wonder if, because no one has commented on her exit, it might mean that she’s going to do a special finale one off ? At Xmas ? Or do we think she’s properly done?
It’s definitely all a bit odd. I’d say they never talk about the end of a contract with an influencer as they’d get too many questions which they won’t answer! Like Loona who doesn’t answer anything!!! Oh how I laugh that it’s October and there’s been no mention of the big news move to London!!! I read that rentals are so hard at the min in London and people are having to put a full year deposit down! My guess is that’s what happened with Loona and she couldn’t afford it!!

Reactions: 8
OMG !!! The shape of those unfiltered’ legs 😳 they look like they need a good Ol scrub too 😳 I don’t think the shoes suit them either. That’s all 😂
She just needs to do even a tiny bit of exercise. My leg had more muscle when it came out of a cast. She just needs to move!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.