LornaLuxe #39 Got Herself a Secondhand Kelly, Out of Work with a Rose’ Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Brooklyn remind me of a young OMR.
The badly fitting jeans (especially the bunching round the ankle) and the stuck up hair. Weird jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Boots L’Oreal not so luxe are you now, what next tights

The downhill in content is quicker than I thought

FYI if you want a good Vit C at a affordable £ try The Ordinary much better % at a lower price than L’Oreal and better results, I use it

This needs reporting they were gifted tickets
I can’t help but feel like LL’s mixed up her Rodial and L’Oreal 🤣

Another vote for The Ordinary Vitamin C - I love their Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%! Visible results from just one use - for me anyway!

Reactions: 6
I can’t help but feel like LL’s mixed up her Rodial and L’Oreal 🤣

Another vote for The Ordinary Vitamin C - I love their Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%! Visible results from just one use - for me anyway!
Off subject, but how do you use vitamin c ? I get confused with what layer goes on before and after and what i can use with what.. otherwise please can someone direct to an influencer who shows all this stuff. Not that the Caroline lady tho... she is too shouty . Thank you 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off subject, but how do you use vitamin c ? I get confused with what layer goes on before and after and what i can use with what.. otherwise please can someone direct to an influencer who shows all this stuff. Not that the Caroline lady tho... she is too shouty . Thank you 😊
Cleanse
Tone
Vit C
Eye cream
Moisturiser
Sunscreen

Don’t use with other acids/retinol (unless it’s one with a BHA/AHA already mixed in) - use those in the evening. Some of them, like the The Ordinary suspension one, can leave a slight powdery residue on the skin, in which case you might watch to switch and use the Vit C in the evening instead (although if you’re using a prescription retinol, definitely keep that for the evenings and find a Vit C suitable for the daytime).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Cleanse
Tone
Vit C
Eye cream
Moisturiser
Sunscreen

Don’t use with other acids/retinol (unless it’s one with a BHA/AHA already mixed in) - use those in the evening. Some of them, like the The Ordinary suspension one, can leave a slight powdery residue on the skin, in which case you might watch to switch and use the Vit C in the evening instead (although if you’re using a prescription retinol, definitely keep that for the evenings and find a Vit C suitable for the daytime).
Yes to this!

I’m definitely not an expert, but this is what works for me. I prefer to use Vit C at night, so I cleanse (double cleanse if I’ve worn makeup and / or SPF that day) and then apply my eye cream, face serum, vit c, and finally moisturiser. I know I should tone but I’m lazy 😂 The Vit C suspension I mentioned can feel a little bit gritty, but I don’t mind that. You might use different “treatments” depending on your skin concerns, but the general rule is to apply them in order from lightest consistency to heaviest consistency.

I don’t use Vit C every night as I use retinol and copper peptide products too, so I tend to rotate them because they shouldn’t be used together. Honestly for the £, The Ordinary products are definitely worth a punt!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.