LornaLuxe #31 50k on the ‘Baldies’ to impress her fans, but done nothing except fake tan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this explains the constant Diet Coke references for the last few months … none of which have been marked as Ads I note … she’s clearly still working with them.

A little embarrassing to be a guest of Coke, rather than the guest of one of the fashion houses or Harrods etc (all of whom take boxes) AND I’m appalled that despite showing a picture which features Virgil Abloh who passed away on Sunday at just 41 she didn’t even mention this - instead making a crap joke about John - no doubt there would have been significant references to him last night. Any self respecting fashion lover would have made some reference / showed some respect.
Just Gross, shallow, self obsessed behaviour.
I’ve been saying for ages that she’s working for Coca cola too many references but no #AD no surprise there though she’s such a smug deceitful cow .

• Angry
Reactions: 14
John would of revelled in the amount of beautiful women at this event. His shark eyes would've homed in on women to notice him. He would've made intellectual comments to draw their attention. Which may have worked 20 years ago but now? Nah...you're 60 going on 20. Man up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am doing the new thread now tits. Back in a min

New thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So true @Its_Me and it Def gets my vote !..

Winner 😂 🏅
Boo may be dead … but she’s done nothing to inspire a new thread 🥱

Am doing the new thread now tits. Back in a min

New thread

Edited to Add: Oh! Too late!

Anyone get dom. abuse vibes from John and Lorna?
Hey the new thread is here