LornaLuxe #31 50k on the ‘Baldies’ to impress her fans, but done nothing except fake tan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Its_Me for the title, top votes, enjoy your pissing angel

Here we go recap - get a coffee. We kicked off from last season's cliff hanger……..

Not at lot has happened, really not a lot has happened. Yawna been pissing bored at the most gorgeous place in the Maldives costing her £10k a night and still managed to fit in shopping cause she needs more clothes landfill on her return. She lied about her arrival day and no doubt will be lying about her departure day, the Queen Baby's needs to keep her security up.

Since this is the Raisin’s 60th Birthday treat, did she mention he is 60, no she did not so let's just remind everyone he is 60. A special Edition 60 Bingo was in place courtesy of our TiTs. Congratulations you know her well, we saw the future, we got a FULL HOUSE – cheese and chocolate for everyone.

As she’s been tagging the place like crazy we gather a dodgy beg deal has been done somewhere, #AD is nowhere to be seen.

Highlights for us have been how Yawna and Raisin managed to make the most special location Maldives look like a Kiss Me Quick chavvy trip to the seaside in England.

Necking wine, eating burgers, cheese and chocolate, sitting inside they needed to be near the loo for the constipation was building.

Raisin’s birthday treat was a message in the sand that wasn’t even for him, a movie night blocking out the sunset and making sure he was forced to watch The Bodyguard, the man is looking for help.

She flogged a few bits of skincare and whitening strips to pay her bar tab, pretended at the first location a boat had been arranged to get them to the next island, when the reality was the hotel was desperate to offload the freeloaders and gathered at the quayside to ensure they actually left, they were not waving they were giving them the finger.

The content has been dire, even the most basic of IG normal people are giving the most beautiful Maldives content, we got from Yawna – Sky TV, yep you heard it correctly, Sky TV

So to get in to the spirit of Maldives she sleeps most of the day, drinking the local cocktail Coke Zero and shows us a close up of her sun damaged face and refuses to swim. Slapping on fake tan as the Maldives sun is clearly not good enough to give her a glow up, the poor staff must think she’s been shitting the bed with all the tan stains on the sheets.

Her prison cell (hut on stilts) is surrounded by warm waters, sod that she says and stays inside scrolling on her phone avoiding having to talk to the Raisin, well they have nothing to say to each other. Daily room tours with a room that is funnily enough immaculate no personal stuff anywhere and re-loading stories from previous days, she even boring herself with her own content.

After we said they needed to explore, so the next day they explored but after 1 min of walking got the poor porter to pick them up, a 30 min walk was too much for her trotter feet.

After we said they are not talking, the next day to convince us she is in a relationship a tickle feet situation appeared, as a group of TiTs we vomited a collectively, no one needs to know about their non-existent sex life.

She knows this holiday was a massive mistake and is desperately trying to make out it’s the best ever, when we and everyone else can see she hates it, hates the Raisin and wants to be back standing outside Chanel in London

Let me guess the next chapter – arrive at Horsham Height, straight to a London rental, Cecconi’s and Chanel

Season 31 starting now……

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yay, I’ll save my pissing angel for the weekend 😉 and cheers to us all for full house bingo 🥂 Brilliant intro, thanks Pinky….2 more days of this bore and she’ll be back at her next least favourite place HH.

D E A D

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the new thread!
I tried to think of a title - but have fully sleep deprived baby brain at the moment!

why is she wearing extensions to go in the sea 😫
Photo of you actually in the sea lorna - or
It didn’t happen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you @Its_Me and pink_norris for the new title and summary. 😘😘

She didn’t swim to the swing tho… !
He did.

She didn’t slide. She sat at the top !

AS IF she attaches a full head of extensions to bike and slide in the Maldives. WHAT a loser.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey Lorna - post a photo of John going down the slide in a different pair of shorts and we’ll be more inclined to believe you stayed in that villa for more than one night. Much love x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her sleeping 💤 🙄 what the actual duck.
Well… she is such an alcoholic hard worker she needs the sleep… poor petal.

I was going to say “Christ on a bike” then but from now on ( for moments of shock and horror and the such like)

I’ll say “ Lorna on a bike” 😬

Imagine if the lazy binner actually had to work for a living.

• Haha
Hasn’t been many videos on this leg of the trip. I’m starting to think maybe you guys are right that they haven’t stayed here very long

Reactions: 8
I feel like we should all club together and send one of you regular posters to that place so you can show her how it's really done! I can't even swim but I'd have been in that sea every day if I was there!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She photoshopped her legs on that “bike ride” right? I’ve never seen such an odd shape

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She photoshopped her legs on that “bike ride” right? I’ve never seen such an odd shape
Never seen anyone ride a bike like that, elbows poking out as far as they possibly could get. Trying to make herself look slim but she looks a twit

• Haha
Never seen anyone ride a bike like that, elbows poking out as far as they possibly could get. Trying to make herself look slim but she looks a twit
Happy new thread dear TITs
She's just such a useless LUMP isn't she? There's just nothing remotely special or interesting about her. Incredible that she's ended up here because of a few thousand half-wit huns on insta that somehow find her 'aspirational'

• Heart
I figured she hadn’t shown much of this resort as she actually didn’t like it much compared to the previous one and now it’s coming to an end she’s all over Milaidhoo saying that’s the best one.

Reactions: 5
Butt plugs? 😬 sorry.

I think it’s those waxed ear plugs you get to block out the noise - I can only
Imagine it’s the noise of his snoring she’s trying to block out.. or maybe he wears them to block out her narcissist diatribe!

And also.. is that a bald patch? Might explain the perpetual use of the extensions…

That’s the weirdest cycle “ pose” I’ve ever seen.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In a way I feel we should have waited until after her departure to highlight all the things she didn’t post. Now she’s able to make up for it and have millions of idiots believing her. You’ll see next up is a story of her in the water, without extensions….

• Haha
Oh yes. She’s now proving she went on the swing because I said she didn’t. I just wanted a picture and she delivered. 🤣

She looks like a toddler who’s having a tantrum on bath night… you know… one who doesn’t want to get wet. That really is a face that says “ IM HATING EVERY MINUTE”

Attachments

• Haha
Oh yes. She’s now proving she went on the swing because I said she didn’t. I just wanted a picture and she delivered. 🤣

She looks like a toddler who’s having a tantrum on bath night… you know… one who doesn’t want to get wet. That really is a face that says “ IM HATING EVERY MINUTE”
She’s been busy today!!!! Bike, slide, swing! All whilst checking Tattle and answering Q&A’s! Poor mare will be exhausted. She hasn’t mentioned that today is their last full day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Coke by the bed is that a product placement 🙄

What’s the weird lump of snot behind the Coke can 🤮

They know how to frame a shot 😂😂😂
That ‘lump’ looks like silicon earplugs. My partner used to use them. Maybe she finds the ocean too ‘noisy’…🙄

Also, who sleeps in long-sleeved PJs in 30 degree heat?

• Haha