LornaLuxe #31 50k on the ‘Baldies’ to impress her fans, but done nothing except fake tan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this explains the constant Diet Coke references for the last few months … none of which have been marked as Ads I note … she’s clearly still working with them.

A little embarrassing to be a guest of Coke, rather than the guest of one of the fashion houses or Harrods etc (all of whom take boxes) AND I’m appalled that despite showing a picture which features Virgil Abloh who passed away on Sunday at just 41 she didn’t even mention this - instead making a crap joke about John - no doubt there would have been significant references to him last night. Any self respecting fashion lover would have made some reference / showed some respect.
Just Gross, shallow, self obsessed behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Well this explains the constant Diet Coke references for the last few months … none of which have been marked as Ads I note … she’s clearly still working with them.

A little embarrassing to be a guest of Coke, rather than the guest of one of the fashion houses or Harrods etc (all of whom take boxes) AND I’m appalled that despite showing a picture which features Virgil Abloh who passed away on Sunday at just 41 she didn’t even mention this - instead making a crap joke about John - no doubt there would have been significant references to him last night. Any self respecting fashion lover would have made some reference / showed some respect.
Just Gross, shallow, self obsessed behaviour.
She's not a fashion lover, she's a label bleep.
Literally no idea on his impact on fashion overall. We're prob going to see OM in some Off-White hoodie now aren't we?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They invite any old bint to these events, I see she was in the cheap seats. Awards season (now) is just awash with filler people, they send invites out to just about anyone who works for a brand it’s not about you. Just bums on seats

This is great promoting getting drunk till your out of it, a lot of people are vulnerable when this happens and she’s making a joke if it, very poor taste

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So she was invited by Coca Cola as she’s obviously working with them, she then does a post saying how many DC’s in this thread, but fails to tag Coca Cola?
Sorry, it’s not even cold in London today 😂 look at him!
So luxe getting shitfaced and not remembering getting home....
That’s what I thought it’s been so cold the past few days but today has been much milder. Pair of idiots and she sounds like a man today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Spotted her in the background of someone else’s stories.. looks like she’s got a spare chair next to her and that she’s resting her face on her fist to put distance between the person on her other side.. which is OMR 🤣
6CDBC4E3-3448-4CD8-93B9-6B93BA265C15.png
0C251C44-BFF1-4912-A58D-C67B8BCF07BB.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thread 32 - We demand to see proof of life for Boo

Not my best work, just a quick one I thought of lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8