LornaLuxe #31 50k on the ‘Baldies’ to impress her fans, but done nothing except fake tan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in London not far from where she’s staying. If I see anything I will be sure to share with you ladies 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Like a square jawline!!! Can’t believe she doesn’t think we’ll notice the filtering! Doesn’t she realise how bad it looks!?!?
I’m in London not far from where she’s staying. If I see anything I will be sure to share with you ladies 😆

Reactions: 10
Great idea, @giftmesh*t - If you manage to capture any candid shots of the creature from the blue lagoon, there will be something in it for you. We'll send you some teeth whitening strips & some iconic illuminating drops. :LOL:
Oh, what the hell, as it's nearly Xmas, we'll throw in a case of Whispissing Angel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#FreeBoo

Where is that poor dog?
Literally coming to post the same thing!! Poor little guy. Lorna 🙋‍♀️ hi, we want pics . Not pics from weeks ago, pics from today . Heck, why not go on a live with the old boy so we really believe you 🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New here, never heard of this woman until she came up on an Instagram feed. What's wrong with her leg in her mirror selfie poses? She's always positioned so awkwardly? Is she really married to a 60 year old? So many questions 😄 oh and she put me off chanel bags

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
God that story of her, so bloody shiny!! For once her hair isn’t actually a frizz bomb, rat tails nest! Amazing what a brush and hair dryer can do, Lorna. Maybe skip the next Chanel bag and invest in that instead? 🤣

Reactions: 3