LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did i miss something?? 😂
Haha Look back at my post from I think yesterday and @heretoreaditall2019 just before yours...Basically we’re saying the crap materials her clothes are made from (which she wears without underwear) and the jeans she had on in the inthestyle post were too tight between her legs=A recipe for yeast infection

I watched her stories from today in the end and the way she piles her hair on top of her head like that is another reason why her hair is probably tit. She looks like she’s using silk hair scrunchies which is good but pulling all the hair up like that especially when it’s that fine as well as damaged puts so much stress on the hair. And remember that hair do she was loving before with the big messy bun on top of her head. Fine for a one off style but not every day. Hair grows downward not upward.

Also she was really annoying me the way she was yawning and stretching

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
New thread title - Lorna luxe - vapid, vain, will never be truly happy, walks about, with her minge out in an acrylic nappy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know I suggested it, but is it maybe a bit savage to call someone yeasty minge 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I know I suggested it, but is it maybe a bit savage to call someone yeasty minge 😳
I really feel like there are a lot harsher things to call someone... especially Lorna! anyone would get a yeasty minge wearing that much acrylic 🤣

Reactions: 2
Yeh true. Maybe it’s way past my bedtime and I’m feeling sensitive 🙂

Reactions: 1
So much acrylic it makes you itch,
Disagree with Lorna & you’ll see her inner witch

( can replace witch with witch if witch is too close to swearing)

Acrylic Nappy sales have gone through the roof, thanks to LornaLuxe and her colossal camel hoof.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess its not even allowed since it’s now been deleted lol

We are upto 1k posts now so whichever has the most likes that’s already been posted is the one

Acrylic Nappy sales have gone through the roof, thanks to LornaLuxe and her colossal camel hoof.
[/QUOTE]

this is hilarious & rolls off the tongue, I love it!!

Reactions: 6
Wtf is wrong with her... starts talking to all her best friends on insta then turns her bleeping hair dryer on.. does anyone wanna watch her dry her hair why didnt she do it before recording herself ffs 🤬

it obviously takes her a lot longer to dry now a days as it is ever so thick and shiny after a week of "treatment"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I take it she didn’t partake in the minutes silence for nhs workers that have lost their lives? Granted some people may have forgotten or not realised but you’d have thought someone in her position who tries so hard to be relatable would have known? Instead she’s prattling on applying cream after cream whilst pulling her grubby dressing gown open (why does she even do that?)
Also who dries their hair like that? If you have flyaway hair surely you start at the root & direct the air down? I don’t have a Dyson but I’m sure that’s not right

I take it she didn’t partake in the minutes silence for nhs workers that have lost their lives? Granted some people may have forgotten or not realised but you’d have thought someone in her position who tries so hard to be relatable would have known? Instead she’s prattling on applying cream after cream whilst pulling her grubby dressing gown open (why does she even do that?)
Also who dries their hair like that? If you have flyaway hair surely you start at the root & direct the air down? I don’t have a Dyson but I’m sure that’s not right
That is definitely not the way to dry hair and not with a Dyson either and why did she need to record it and shout over it she’s bleeping annoying

TBH I literally didn’t know anything about the minutes silence and no one mentioned it on any of my friends or family WhatsApp groups either? Usually someone would say don’t forget.... I only knew after when I opened my news app ☹

That is definitely not the way to dry hair and not with a Dyson either and why did she need to record it and shout over it she’s bleeping annoying

TBH I literally didn’t know anything about the minutes silence and no one mentioned it on any of my friends or family WhatsApp groups either? Usually someone would say don’t forget.... I only knew after when I opened my news app ☹
I know, tbh I only realised as I had the news on in the background at the time but her selfish ways really wind me up so any excuse to rant really ☺

this is hilarious & rolls off the tongue, I love it!!
[/QUOTE]

just to make it clear as I quoted it wrong but this thread title was from @AllAboutTheMayhem 👍🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
how dare she put eye cream on and not show us, I’m unsure how I’m going to do this now I get ever so confused doing my skin care routine without the step by step from Lorna the expert.

“ I didn’t expect so many people to enter” what a load of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
how dare she put eye cream on and not show us, I’m unsure how I’m going to do this now I get ever so confused doing my skin care routine without the step by step from Lorna the expert.

“ I didn’t expect so many people to enter” what a load of tit
I haven’t looked yet .. I’m saving myself the ‘pleasure’

• Haha
She washes, dries and straightens her hair every day and now she’s on about dying her roots again. If she stopped all of those things her hair condition would improve massively on its own 🤯 NO ONE needs to do their roots during lockdown - leave your hair alone while you can!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.