LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because I'm bored.....here you go 2 years ago, London Fashion Week promoting and she is dressed like this, total mess, looks in her forties :oops:

What is also View attachment 119048interesting the two girls she is with,

Left - Ellie Catliff - mid range influencer (but currently looks unwell on her insta)
Middle - LL looking like she is running to the shops for a pint of milk
Right - Bonnie Rakhit - fashion editor, tv travel expert, Evening Standard top 10 influencer

LL is not friends with either and they are not following her. Surprisingly she is not friends with Bonnie with her contacts 🤔
Was this really only 2 years ago? Looks more like 2009 with that fashion.

Reactions: 9
Because I'm bored.....here you go 2 years ago, London Fashion Week promoting and she is dressed like this, total mess, looks in her forties :oops:

Left - Ellie Catliff - mid range influencer (but currently looks unwell on her insta)
Right - Bonnie Rakhit - fashion editor, tv travel expert, Evening Standard top 10 influencer

LL is not friends with either and they are not following her. Surprisingly she is not friends with Bonnie with her contacts 🤔
They all look happy as Larry too don’t they 😂😂 she is a mess!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

She looks like she’s just stepped out of a charity shop. They all do. What is with that hair colour she’s a right state.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How can make up brands promote their products using influencers who use filters on camera? Surely it's misleading to do this isn't it?

Reactions: 10
I believe it is so misleading. The likes of Rodial and ByTerry want challenging on it. But then I guess it’s only the same as airbrushed advertisements in magazines or on line.

She’s moved to sit in front of something that looks like a flammable wedding dress today and it went all blurry when she moved.
Also I’m so glad she’s clarified and let everyone know that all the giveaways are to put smiles on peoples faces!
For a minute there I felt sure it was to retain followers during lockdown because her content is so shite !
Do you think the weekly giveaways will stop when lockdown is over??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Girls who've treked in from the home counties to go shopping down Oxford Street probably see her neutral~ palette as refined & genuinely see her as someone worth emulating. It's why her ITS range

Christ, she looks awful I mean the hair, the jumper, & she looks incredibly uncomfortable in that shot.
How can this only be two years ago?
And how the hell did she get to where she is now with that sense of style etc?

Reactions: 1
That was fashion week a/w 2017 so 3 years ago. What she wore in the years following wasn’t much better but she definitely stepped it up a bit.

• Wow
How can make up brands promote their products using influencers who use filters on camera? Surely it's misleading to do this isn't it?
That's probably less misleading than brand professional ads, which are photoshopped to a level that'd make even the most trigger-happy FaceTuning influencer envious.

I was going to say "blush", but that's a reaction emanating from self-awareness and shame, two traits influencers are bereft of.

I'm fairly neautral on Lorna - I don't think I watch her enough to be annoyed by her, and I find someone chattily doing their make up quite soothing to watch. However - it's the same make up every day? And the same comments about the same make up? I feel like I'm going mad

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was this really only 2 years ago? Looks more like 2009 with that fashion.
I was about to say LL’s jumper looks like the red version of something I bought in 2006 from the huge Rokit by Camden station 😳 I was 15 and nu rave / MySpace was a thing. Surely this is from that era?!

Edit to add - mine itched like duck I dread to think what its care label looked like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm fairly neautral on Lorna - I don't think I watch her enough to be annoyed by her, and I find someone chattily doing their make up quite soothing to watch. However - it's the same make up every day? And the same comments about the same make up? I feel like I'm going mad
I was the same about her, I was kind of intrigued by her living in this huge Mansion with her elderly husband & little white dog so I did a little research & that’s how I happened upon this thread.
Turns out the mansion is as fake as her lips 😂
I don’t hate Lorna & if I was to meet her I’m sure I’d find her very sweet but you scratch beneath the surface a little & you start to realise it’s all BS.
It’s the fakeness & greed that I can’t stand.
The same reason she is shoving the same makeup, same acrylic lounge wear every day in the hope that it will line her pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone rate the Nars lip balm? She’s always flogging it,the colours look nice.

Laughing at the two magnums and two bottles of whispering angel she’s had delivered that she says was such a big delivery it will last all summer..... oh love! She is the great pretender, in every aspect of her sad little life.

Laughing at the two magnums and two bottles of whispering angel she’s had delivered that she says was such a big delivery it will last all summer..... oh love! She is the great pretender, in every aspect of her sad little life.
I would have that drank over a weekend!

• Haha
So glad all the stuff she’s gifting is stuff she gets a commission on and brands with whom she’s affiliated. She will have a huge discount code to use with the likes of cult beauty / asos aside from all her swipe up commission.
Oh and that lipstick on those ridiculous lips looks like my 4 year old applied it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really didnt need to know about her and Johns plans to drink rose in bed watching an ‘old movie’

The just got up stretching and ruffling of her hair is getting really old now.
Is she sill banging on about that ..it’s because the Lounge in their flat is ‘Baltic’ as they’ve removed the radiators . ... I read it on her blog and posted it on here .. I think they live in that bed cos there’s nowhere else to go and watch tv !!! I’m not watching her tonight .. My mates Dad had his funeral today she lives on her own so we’re gonna have a ‘celebration of his life Zoom meeting .. #friends #lockdown2020 #memories
#reallife ...

• Heart
She has finally backed off the ridiculous eyebrows today, they’re still not great but it is SO much better.

Reactions: 3
I would have that drank over a weekend!
Ooh obviously works for Whispering Angel too kerching £££££

So glad all the stuff she’s gifting is stuff she gets a commission on and brands with whom she’s affiliated. She will have a huge discount code to use with the likes of cult beauty / asos aside from all her swipe up commission.
Oh and that lipstick on those ridiculous lips looks like my 4 year old applied it.
These giveaways haven’t cost her a bloody penny ..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.