LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is definitely not the way to dry hair and not with a Dyson either and why did she need to record it and shout over it she’s bleeping annoying

TBH I literally didn’t know anything about the minutes silence and no one mentioned it on any of my friends or family WhatsApp groups either? Usually someone would say don’t forget.... I only knew after when I opened my news app ☹
WHAT .... you look at LL before the news ????
My names @Its_Me im a luxaholic .... 😂😂😂😂
We’ll all be joining a TL Anonymous group when life is back to normal it’s the only thing I look forward (probably not the right word 🤔) each lockdown day helps to relieve my stress 😂😂😂😍

Reactions: 1
Oh can she stop. “Need to do my roots again” trying to make us think wow it’s grown! I can’t even see any roots.

Also she straightens her hair in the oddest way just plucking bits up at random with her no doubt gifted straighteners. Thought she was trying to make it grow and improve the condition? Maybe she genuinely is warped enough to think it’s grown and looks thick so a little straightening won’t to any harm...

She didn’t appreciate my honesty 😂 Is it possible to track down another Instagram account? 🤷🏻‍♀️
was she right?

I work in data & I can promise you that no such thing exists. Such an app would have to use an API (a relatively public facing access point for you to scrape data orrrr create functional programs eg a Twitter bot), Insta’s API is enterprise only so they’d have to pay, also as a dev you provide reasons for access and there’s no way such a product would be approved even if the data WAS in the API. Which brings me to my next point -there is no bleeping way on God’s earth they’d ever put any personally identifiable info (PII) into an API accessible to third parties - you could at MOST get your own account’s if you generated your own access keys / tokens through it, but never anyone else’s. Eg on Twitter I can access my own account features through the API so could create a bot that responds to use of a hashtag, but I couldn’t log into LL’s using that same API as I don’t have the right keys for it as that would be INSANE? The fact she’s saying this just shows how thick she is.

I was working on an Instagram bot using their public facing meta data (not an API) and can show you ladies what you can access if it’s any consolation. It’s absolutely minimal, you can’t even get absolute follower count (eg 1,234,567 you can only get 1.2m). This tit wouldn’t exist in any site’s data layer.

I nearly wrote a boring GDPR piece on her claim she had an inside connect at insta sharing this info. Even in data teams access to PII is super limited to only the most senior and at that point you’re a decade+ into your career so wouldn’t be risking it. Every query I run at work can be traced back to me. Every workplace has different rules but you should expect to be called up on any query you’ve ever run and be able to explain why you did so. GDPR legislation outlines the fines your company & *you personally* are liable to pay for breaches which sharing account holder info with friends for lols would be. You’d never work again, you just would never ever ever risk it.

Also from a police point of view - my husband’s a semi known person in a (small - not football 😂) sport. We’ve had it all in terms of online abuse, we had something horrific uploaded to YouTube and police got involved. We never got anywhere with IDing them much less legal stuff because even the police don’t have ins with social networks...

Sorry for rant xo
honestly I think I’ve got a lady boner after reading this 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh and thread title... not to be a spoilsport but I think we should lay off with “witch” and “minge” and all other grim words... reflects worse on us than on her.

Reactions: 10
Most relatable she’s been in her life.
I’m really shocked tbh I didn’t think she’d ever admit to having stretch marks or showing them, let alone saying they don’t bother her. 👏🏻 still don’t like her though

Suggestion: £1000 prizes, large glass of rose, buy me a bag John, oap has no say

Reactions: 5
she just warmed to me a little ... GOD Jesus NOOOOOO SEND HELP !!! Get me a wine.... quick... watch Lydia Millen and then realise I hate them all again ... begging tramps

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Moisturizer OVER the tanning product?! No Wonder her tan is tit 😂

And I honestly can’t even appreciate her “honesty” regarding her stretch marks. Bet she would hide them too if she could find a proper filter or a proper beautytreatment 🙊

So much acrylic it makes you itch,
Disagree with Lorna & you’ll see her inner witch

( can replace witch with witch if witch is too close to swearing)

Acrylic Nappy sales have gone through the roof, thanks to LornaLuxe and her colossal camel hoof.
If we’re being pc about the thread title !
I quite like these.
I’m gonna check back on the posts cos I can’t bare to look at LL yet !

Yeah displaying the stretch marks is all well and good. After all it’s 2020?!!
Let’s see the face in all it’s natural glory before there’s any elevation in my opinion.
She’s been buying people’s attention since lock down. Going to take more than stretch marks to convince me.

Reactions: 6
Fair play to her being open about stretch marks on her insta stories.
Tbf she has posted pics with stretch marks and cellulite and has drawn attention to it but this was like 18months ago maybe before I went off her. Its why I find the face changing filters and altering pictures to slim her down very odd.

View attachment 110079
couldn’t hold off any longer after seeing the fake apology to the nail techs out there!!! Ahh can’t stand her

really couldn’t be arsed to type what I really thought of her so thought it best to send her here to see for herself, she probs already reads here but given that she’s continued with her crappy makeup tutorials no one gives a duck about makes me think maybe not

That Nicole is so annoying.
I think Lorna is quite manly. Those sunglasses are hideous and her chest looks awful when it’s exposed like it was at the end
@Pingping did she block you re your DM ?

Full face of makeup keeps her happy and don’t forget the acrylic nappy

lockdown content is seriously crappy, buying followers in her acrylic nappy
OMG .. I’ve just read through 40odd pages to find these thread ideas .. I like these too

Yeah displaying the stretch marks is all well and good. After all it’s 2020?!!
Let’s see the face in all it’s natural glory before there’s any elevation in my opinion.
She’s been buying people’s attention since lock down. Going to take more than stretch marks to convince me.
I’m with you on this one !! She started the day saying she was sad last night and put it on twitter and had lots of concerned DM’s ..? Sympathy vote ..

she just warmed to me a little ... GOD Jesus NOOOOOO SEND HELP !!! Get me a wine.... quick... watch Lydia Millen and then realise I hate them all again ... begging tramps
Pull yourself together ! It’s a trick !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh and thread title... not to be a spoilsport but I think we should lay off with “witch” and “minge” and all other grim words... reflects worse on us than on her.
I agree, I know it can sometimes turn into a bit of witch fest here and we’ve all probably gotten carried away at some points but let’s at least not reflect that in the next title-Which by the way need to make ASAP 😆

Where I am currently with her story. It’s wine time so catching up brb

Attachments

@Pingping did she block you re your DM ?

OMG .. I’ve just read through 40odd pages to find these thread ideas .. I like these too

I’m with you on this one !! She started the day saying she was sad last night and put it on twitter and had lots of concerned DM’s ..? Sympathy vote ..

Pull yourself together ! It’s a trick !!!
No!! I don’t think she’s even seen it ffs.. thought she got stressed out if she didn’t reply to everyone?!

• Haha
She stays up late drinking and chatting to her fake pals not answering questions; I know this for a fact off the back of following others

You guys have literally gone soft over this stretch mark thing. Stretch marks are trendy now; no one edits them out, if you look at high fashion magazines the ‘tiger lines’ are visible. I’ve never been over or under weight in my life but I’m full of stretch marks after a catastrophic puberty bloom.

Edit; just mean that stretch marks are so normal and don’t really signify a particular thing other than being a woman x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Ladies, just wondering how we managed to get through this tough day of not seeing Lorna apply her eye cream?

She stays up late drinking and chatting to her fake pals not answering questions; I know this for a fact off the back of following others

You guys have literally gone soft over this stretch mark thing. Stretch marks are trendy now; no one edits them out, if you look at high fashion magazines the ‘tiger lines’ are visible. I’ve never been over or under weight in my life but I’m full of stretch marks after a catastrophic puberty bloom.

Edit; just mean that stretch marks are so normal and don’t really signify a particular thing other than being a woman x
Agree 100% 🤣 it’s hardly a massive revelation that a woman has stretch marks is it... it’s the most relatable thing about her 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I wish someone would pull her up regarding her tit content & stories. I admit I’m too much of a coward & I don’t want to be blocked. That’s why I’m on here so I can rant!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.