LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Of course you just randomly come across a box full of PR samples in the cellar šŸ™„
Ungrateful...
Iā€™ve just come on to mention her little haul that she ā€˜foundā€™! Itā€™s disgusting that these bloody witches get all this stuff thrown at them. Most of them are so ungrateful, Iā€™d be dancing around the house if I got gifted something.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve just come on to mention her little haul that she ā€˜foundā€™! Itā€™s disgusting that these bloody witches get all this stuff thrown at them. Most of them are so ungrateful, Iā€™d be dancing around the house if I got gifted something.
Why didn't she donate it to the NHS who could do with moisturising their damaged faces from wearing PPE all day every day. She obviously hasn't missed these products, she didn't even know she had them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So grateful to receive this stuff that itā€™s lashed in the cellar for 6 months to a year and forgotten about.
Makes me sick
Hate the way she says ā€˜weā€™ about everything ā€˜i thought we could useā€™ - no itā€™s not we, itā€™s us watching you slather crap you havenā€™t paid for and got for free, clearly forgot about as the products didnā€™t interest you at the time you received them, then expect us to be grateful that you ā€˜foundā€™ them in your flat full of crap and then buy from your affiliate links to make you money, it makes me so mad šŸ˜”

Reactions: 8
Just watched her stories... I donā€™t know why but this has wound me up more than anything! She is so smug & ungrateful. I can just imagine her demanding whipping boy to box up all her ā€˜giftsā€™ in colour coordinated boxes and then completely forgetting about them. Itā€™s disgusting behaviour in these times, Slapping more tit on her face when as mentioned above she could be sending these items out as treats to her local nhs services!! She might even earn herself a few more followers if she stopped thinking about her puffed up cheeks & over inflated lips. šŸ¤®

Reactions: 7
Why didn't she donate it to the NHS who could do with moisturising their damaged faces from wearing PPE all day every day. She obviously hasn't missed these products, she didn't even know she had them!!!
I thought exactly the same thing ..!! Vile ...greedy greedy greedy

Just watched her stories... I donā€™t know why but this has wound me up more than anything! She is so smug & ungrateful. I can just imagine her demanding whipping boy to box up all her ā€˜giftsā€™ in colour coordinated boxes and then completely forgetting about them. Itā€™s disgusting behaviour in these times, Slapping more tit on her face when as mentioned above she could be sending these items out as treats to her local nhs services!! She might even earn herself a few more followers if she stopped thinking about her puffed up cheeks & over inflated lips. šŸ¤®
Sheā€™s Pissed me right off this morning ...sheā€™s so friggin smug about it all too ... Oh and the comments the her hairline FFS !!!

Iā€™d love to see how many followers sheā€™s gained with these giveaways !!! Whoā€™s the person on here that can give us the numbers again please ..

Reactions: 4
So grateful to receive this stuff that itā€™s lashed in the cellar for 6 months to a year and forgotten about.
Makes me sick
Hate the way she says ā€˜weā€™ about everything ā€˜i thought we could useā€™ - no itā€™s not we, itā€™s us watching you slather crap you havenā€™t paid for and got for free, clearly forgot about as the products didnā€™t interest you at the time you received them, then expect us to be grateful that you ā€˜foundā€™ them in your flat full of crap and then buy from your affiliate links to make you money, it makes me so mad šŸ˜”
She should be embarrassed with herself for not even remembering she had that stuff .. Iā€™d be furious if I was the brand .. sheā€™s got no respect or gratitude for anything . So now sheā€™s using a zillion different creams on her puffer face , getting paid by all the brands BUT cannot give an HONEST review on any of them cos she doesnā€™t know which cream is responsible for whatever happens to her skin .. Not that sheā€™s ever been honest with all those filters !!!

Reactions: 9
Ahh havenā€™t been on in about a week! Lots to catch up on and read! Still no response from my DM to her! Does she really think her hair is so thick and full after being conned into buying all that stuff šŸ˜‚ oh hunny no!!!

Sheā€™s so desperate to try and stay relevant hence all the giveaways and this hair tit!

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m a front line NHS worker & I've wondered for awhile why arenā€™t these firms donating their products to us NHS workers instead of these stupid fuckers!
My skin is a mess at the moment,itā€™s a good job Iā€™m only going to work!!

Wish someone would call her out on this. I would but sheā€™ll probably block me! I donā€™t want that because I like a laugh on a morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I didnt watch her story yesterday, needed a day off from her stupidity. BUT, now I watched both the ones from yesterday and today, and ITS THE SAME THING. I know we are all aware of that, but it became so clear to me now. Same makeup, same smelly bathrobe, same bull**** speech.... And now Iā€™m just waiting for the same kind of outfit (ā€œordered it a couple of days ago so I can wear around the house while drinking rosĆØ while John is cooking, ever so comfy, not too spennyā€).... And ofc her poopie-poses. I canā€™t šŸ¤®šŸ¤® Can we all just unfollow her? At once? We can still see her stories šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG, I canā€™t even watch because my blood will boil, Iā€™ll have to just take your word for it for now Iā€™m not letting her ruin my day yet.

Thereā€™s people like the rest of us doing challenges, donating money from our own pockets, donating or making supplies, volunteering for NHS responders and everything else everyone is doing to help out of the goodness of their heart and this PRAT is by the sounds of things hoarding stuff to play around with and doing giveaways to gain more followers? Sheā€™s sick in the head. Literally.

Reactions: 4
Also, a suggestion for the new thread-name:
Lorna Luxe ainā€™t got big bucks. Only got a ITS-collection thatā€™s not too spenny, ā€˜cause the acrylic isnā€™t worth a single pennyā€ šŸ™Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
my suggestion

"Lorna Luxe living a fake life, no cash, more slap, loves a acrylic nappy, saggy and tacky"

• Haha
Does she actually know Charlotte Tilbury? The way she was speaking today... ā€˜this is SO Charlotteā€™ like she knows her so well. Yeah right.

• Haha
i go on her insta and see the 3 million segments of her stories and just canā€™t face the same old shite šŸ„ŗ
Putting on my own moisturiser is boring enough, why would I want to watch someone else do it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.