LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
quick question
did anyone ever win the chanel handbag she was giving away ?

Reactions: 1
Allegedly.

I can’t, i was right 😂
Its just so crazy to me that she orders already ill-fitting clothes in a size medium and she’s so tiny. A medium is what a size 12-14 typically? And it’s not as if she needs a bigger size for the length. Is that an ED trait? Wearing clothes too big to make yourself feel smaller? She wears everything oversized and while I agree some stuff definitely looks better oversized it’s not always a good look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Allegedly.

Its just so crazy to me that she orders already ill-fitting clothes in a size medium and she’s so tiny. A medium is what a size 12-14 typically? And it’s not as if she needs a bigger size for the length. Is that an ED trait? Wearing clothes too big to make yourself feel smaller? She wears everything oversized and while I agree some stuff definitely looks better oversized it’s not always a good look.
If you look at her clothes on ITS it always states what size the person modelling it is wearing, she is always quoted as a size 12?

74CD69A2-11AE-4DD9-98E3-E9A939ACB744.jpeg

Reactions: 3
quick question
did anyone ever win the chanel handbag she was giving away ?
Yes it was this lady @hafseeeeey

It got her the 1m followers she wanted, just before Christmas there was large spike in her following for this bag competition. She put who the winner was back in an old grid post, really really sneaky as she didn't want to risk all those extra followers leaving once the competition ended.

If you look at her figures they have been steadily declining anyway since except the last week or so when she is begging (giveaways) for more followers

• Sad
Yes it was this lady @hafseeeeey

It got her the 1m followers she wanted, just before Christmas there was large spike in her following for this bag competition. She put who the winner was back in an old grid post, really really sneaky as she didn't want to risk all those extra followers leaving once the competition ended.

If you look at her figures they have been steadily declining anyway since except the last week or so when she is begging (giveaways) for more followers
I bloody entered! and that's why I followed her 😅she has been unfollowed though can't stand the million hour stories

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Urgh I just clicked onto the story and seen her sat there with her big messy hair (does she think that looks cute?) and clicked off again, I can’t do it to myself.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if the hair stuff is an #ad or #gifted ?? She hasn’t said . But nothing new there she never does !! Bet she’s xx feeling nice and sweaty in her acrylic nappy and long sleeve jumper today !!! 🙄

In the its bbc doc they mentioned that she needed samples in a 12 I bet she hated that
I heard that as well. There's nothing wrong with a size 12 but she is constantly showing those underweight girls and posing in ridiculously way to try and show herself thinner, as well as all the filters and overload of photoshopping making herself thin. Just more lies on lies, no wonder she doesn't like meet up's, the truth will out. Pushing these unsustainable images onto impressionable girls, just rages with me.

The girl still had major body issues. Brain issues as well, better add that :ROFLMAO:

Urgh I just clicked onto the story and seen her sat there with her big messy hair (does she think that looks cute?) and clicked off again, I can’t do it to myself.
I've not looked at them today, but thanks for reminding me - I need to watch Tiger King :D

Wonder if this had anything to do with her ASOS Give-away!! 🙄
#Af link
ahh of course! She will be using the commission from her ASOS swipe ups to pay for the gift cards. And will also get around 25% BACK if she uses her own swipe ups to buy the gift cards.

I’m a front line NHS worker & I've wondered for awhile why aren’t these firms donating their products to us NHS workers instead of these stupid fuckers!
My skin is a mess at the moment,it’s a good job I’m only going to work!!

Wish someone would call her out on this. I would but she’ll probably block me! I don’t want that because I like a laugh on a morning.
ill happily send you some things.. can’t reveal too much for obvious reasons but.. if there’s any way you can DM me I can !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Allegedly.

Maybe she is a bigger size than she wants to admit? Let’s not forget all her filters.. I bet she uses “slimming” filters too. I tried it once with a friend who uses it, it’s like pure magic, works perfectly 😂

Absolutely nothing wrong with being a size 12, she just doesn’t look like she could be a size 12 to me. I’m 5’7 and A LOT fuller in both the bust and hip areas than she is and I’m a 10. If oversizing then I can do a 12. Those size medium lounge sets hang off of her and her jeans all look ridiculous.

I heard that as well. There's nothing wrong with a size 12 but she is constantly showing those underweight girls and posing in ridiculously way to try and show herself thinner, as well as all the filters and overload of photoshopping making herself thin. Just more lies on lies, no wonder she doesn't like meet up's, the truth will out. Pushing these unsustainable images onto impressionable girls, just rages with me.

The girl still had major body issues. Brain issues as well, better add that :ROFLMAO:

I've not looked at them today, but thanks for reminding me - I need to watch Tiger King :D
Thats another thread.....

ahh of course! She will be using the commission from her ASOS swipe ups to pay for the gift cards. And will also get around 25% BACK if she uses her own swipe ups to buy the gift cards.

ill happily send you some things.. can’t reveal too much for obvious reasons but.. if there’s any way you can DM me I can !
That’s so nice 👍 ..@pazwaz take her up on her offer it’s such a lovely gesture and as frontline NHS YOU bloody deserve it . Now who is @Allaboutthe mayhem ? 😂😂😂😂😂. I don’t care cos I like what you have to say 👍

Absolutely nothing wrong with being a size 12, she just doesn’t look like she could be a size 12 to me. I’m 5’7 and A LOT fuller in both the bust and hip areas than she is and I’m a 10. If oversizing then I can do a 12. Those size medium lounge sets hang off of her and her jeans all look ridiculous.

Thats another thread.....
Can you imagine wearing those ‘co ord’ trousers all day they’re so friggin long .....
I don’t think it matters if she’s a size 0 or 24 I don’t think it would make a slight bit of difference to her vile narcissistic greedy personality ... made myself laugh then ‘personality’ 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hey all, as you know I stopped following her a while back and just watched stories now and then.

I haven't watched for at least 10 days as she was giving me the rage with her endless childish prancing, playing dress up like a child! all the comments on here prove I'm missing nothing 🤣 so thanks for keeping me updated. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like she’s been let out of mental institution... wt-actual-F???

I thought exactly the same thing ..!! Vile ...greedy greedy greedy

She’s Pissed me right off this morning ...she’s so friggin smug about it all too ... Oh and the comments the her hairline FFS !!!

I’d love to see how many followers she’s gained with these giveaways !!! Who’s the person on here that can give us the numbers again please ..
Who TF puts box of expensive cosmetics in the cellar and forgets about it?? I wish Charlotte T would see this - such a waste!! And how many of those products will be out of date anyway???

dont get me started about her hairline... “feels thicker every morning” wtf??? You have to be proper uneducated or plainly stupid.. witch you realise supplements take 3 months to start showing effects?? Any type of scalp masks / treatments also takes months??? Its like she is from another planet... or maybe she believes her followers are that stupid?!
lorna your hair looks shite - exact look of what I pull out of the bath tube hole 🤣🤣🤣
Some lies wont become truth even if you say them 100 times!! What a train crash she is...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like she’s been let out of mental institution... wt-actual-F???

Who TF puts box of expensive cosmetics in the cellar and forgets about it?? I wish Charlotte T would see this - such a waste!! And how many of those products will be out of date anyway???

dont get me started about her hairline... “feels thicker every morning” wtf??? You have to be proper uneducated or plainly stupid.. witch you realise supplements take 3 months to start showing effects?? Any type of scalp masks / treatments also takes months??? Its like she is from another planet... or maybe she believes her followers are that stupid?!
lorna your hair looks shite - exact look of what I pull out of the bath tube hole 🤣🤣🤣
Some lies wont become truth even if you say them 100 times!! What a train crash she is...
Those screen shots have done me 🤣🤣 She looks absolutely bleeping mental.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That lump on her forehead/eyebrow in the first picture?! What on earth is that? She'll need more than that CT Magic Cream to get rid of that..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.