LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so so bored of her now. Think someone said this before but I only watch now so I can relate to this discussion. She really is an animal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One thing LL should have told her ‘pretty’ 24 year old self is .
. ( yes imo she does look pretty in her VA pics but it’s not a word she should use NOW after her make up session cos she’s far from pretty!’
‘ when you get in your 30’s don’t dabble with fillers and Botox cos you’re gonna end up looking weird ‘👽👽

Reactions: 6
Ugh she is saying she would tell her younger self not to listen to the guy who tapped her belly and told her to lose weight/workout/whatever. But she still posts pics daily of anorexic looking women so she clearly doesn’t really get the consequences of such things.

Reactions: 10
Ugh she is saying she would tell her younger self not to listen to the guy who tapped her belly and told her to lose weight/workout/whatever. But she still posts pics daily of anorexic looking women so she clearly doesn’t really get the consequences of such things.
Completely agree ... but once again her posts hold a double edged sword THE GUY !!!! She had to mention he was a CHIPPENDALE !!! FFS

Reactions: 3
Your posts kill me 😂😂😂😂
@Purpledahlia
@Its_Me
@Ohmydays

🤣 yay thanks ! I think ;-)
I guess these lockdown times have given us all a bit more time to really let loose with our feelings.

Speaking of which I even ranted at Net a porter today. Did anyone get that survey email they sent out? Asking questions about where we see the future of high end fashion given covid 19, and what/how/have our priorities changed ?
Well, funny you should ask Net a Porter!
I have thoughts I am more than willing to share!
Told them that I won’t be buying from brands that deal with the likes of Lorna luxe, simply for her to perv over her own reflection in gifted items that she filters the arse out of.
🕺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so so bored of her now. Think someone said this before but I only watch now so I can relate to this discussion. She really is an animal.
I feel the same way and I have stayed off here today because a) I realised I was spending too much time here & on Instagram b) I know if I don’t come on here I won’t even look at her.

So I saved it up all day flicked through the whole story just now and no surprise it’s the saaaaaame fuuuccckkiinnggg shiiiitttt as eevvveeerrryyyydaaaaayyyy!!!!!

And what is it with this punk and Cecconis it really isn’t the best restaurant in the world. And I’ve been to all those you mentioned tit face so ner ner.

@Purpledahlia
@Its_Me
@Ohmydays

🤣 yay thanks ! I think ;-)
I guess these lockdown times have given us all a bit more time to really let loose with our feelings.

Speaking of which I even ranted at Net a porter today. Did anyone get that survey email they sent out? Asking questions about where we see the future of high end fashion given covid 19, and what/how/have our priorities changed ?
Well, funny you should ask Net a Porter!
I have thoughts I am more than willing to share!
Told them that I won’t be buying from brands that deal with the likes of Lorna luxe, simply for her to perv over her own reflection in gifted items that she filters the arse out of.
🕺
That’s so funny 😂 I didn’t get a survey though I feel left out!!!

• Haha
I thought it had been quiet on here today... just looked and people have been posting on here but I haven’t been getting the notifications! 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 2
WTF is she posting this pic for ??? Those nappy shorts ain’t doing her any favours 🤢

I feel the same way and I have stayed off here today because a) I realised I was spending too much time here & on Instagram b) I know if I don’t come on here I won’t even look at her.

So I saved it up all day flicked through the whole story just now and no surprise it’s the saaaaaame fuuuccckkiinnggg shiiiitttt as eevvveeerrryyyydaaaaayyyy!!!!!

And what is it with this punk and Cecconis it really isn’t the best restaurant in the world. And I’ve been to all those you mentioned tit face so ner ner.

That’s so funny 😂 I didn’t get a survey though I feel left out!!!
She’s def got to have some sort of ‘deal ‘going on with Cecconis .. Weird especially when she posts pics and they are the only ones in there !!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m really not onboard with this brow thing she’s got going on. I just don’t know anyone else who does this. It’s like she’s trying to do a brow lamination look but first of all fail, and second act your age 😁

Anyone else seen that she has admitted that her face is fake?

just wish she would admit to having Botox, it’s so obvious and she’s definitely had a lot
Such a shame as she was pretty before the work, now she’s a clone of so many others....

Reactions: 5
WTF is she posting this pic for ??? Those nappy shorts ain’t doing her any favours 🤢

She’s def got to have some sort of ‘deal ‘going on with Cecconis .. Weird especially when she posts pics and they are the only ones in there !!!!
Ewww why is her minge dragging on the floor? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8

There's something so odd about that pic, I mean she hasn't go that chunky legs but she's obviously using a filter that's done something odd to her highs.

Also her minge is eating her shorts 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ Why would you post that, why?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed, which is completely fine and normal, she has a bit of a tummy sometimes. Do we think she still has an ED?

Ewww why is her minge dragging on the floor? 🤮
😫🤢 snail trail.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed, which is completely fine and normal, she has a bit of a tummy sometimes. Do we think she still has an ED?

😫🤢 snail trail.
She’s skinny fat where you have fat on you from unhealthy habits but little muscle so it doesn’t show. I hate both of those words but it’s an actual thing. It’s not so noticeable when you’re young but when you get older and your skin isn’t so tight it starts to show more and you look kind of flabby but still very slim.

I would absolutely hate to see her from behind 🤕

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.