LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night a friend put this message on Twitter its had some interaction as 2nd photo shows but when I look from my Twitter account I can't see it . Can any of you .
No because Cyndi’s account is private so only those following her could see it, including LL I believe

Reactions: 1
I’m new, literally just joined. I’ve been reading on here for a while.
I‘ve had to unfollow her as I find it all to samey.
Dying to say, did anyone notice how terrible the painting looked that John did the other week? It was all wonky near the ceiling

• Haha
Reactions: 7
definitely does read here, so many coincidences of us mentioning stuff then she suddenly reacts to it on stories.

Why were you blocked? Did you send her a polite DM? 🤣

OMG god help us she is moving onto hair tutorials this week from stuff sent from Philip Kingsley; brace yourselves. I thought she was on a strict regime from that trichologist woman?

Thanks yes I have a underlying health condition, I'm completely fine but with a compromised immune system. I will try but as I have a couple of people that can help, I'm happy to let more vulnerable that have no one to help etc. have those slots.
Only thing I said was the Chanel bag behind you was moving/wrapping as she was moving her head. She liked my comment tho 😂 wasn’t even being rude?!

What the bleeding hell is that massive lump on her right brow?
And those lines you can see behind the filter on her forehead ( not judging lines, I have them, they’re natural!)
And the makeup trowelled on to sit outside and g on Easter Sunday? Zoom in between the brows. It’s grim.

What a piss-taking mess.
7C16DF91-3F65-4DA1-9F40-9825EABCC53A.png
692E36C6-EF43-43BB-A22C-1BA5FCCCE7E8.png
5EEA808B-6C92-4690-9A8A-CE7701E6D063.png
7C16DF91-3F65-4DA1-9F40-9825EABCC53A.png 692E36C6-EF43-43BB-A22C-1BA5FCCCE7E8.png 5EEA808B-6C92-4690-9A8A-CE7701E6D063.png

• Haha
I see she's sporting the Tiger Loaf tan again, why doesn't she scrub it off?!

• Haha
Does anyone know what tan she uses so I can AVOID!?! She needs a company to "gift" her a good exfoliator, a mitt/brush and body moisturiser!

I see she's sporting the Tiger Loaf tan again, why doesn't she scrub it off?!
she's a lazy witch. Probs waiting for John to do it x

• Haha
And those lines you can see behind the filter on her forehead ( not judging lines, I have them, they’re natural!)
And the makeup trowelled on to sit outside and g on Easter Sunday? Zoom in between the brows. It’s grim.

What a piss-taking mess. View attachment 107824View attachment 107825View attachment 107826View attachment 107824View attachment 107825View attachment 107826
she’s had filler put in her brows to lift them and too much has been put in. She’s got boxer brows 😂😂😂😂

ive has this done and it’s just a teeny amount needed to get the effect and look natural.

like everything she’s done to her face gone on the “more is best”. No wonder the last doctor/nurse refused to put anymore filler in her face is full of it but far far too much.

Reactions: 5

What a piss-taking mess. View attachment 107824View attachment 107825View attachment 107826View attachment 107824View attachment 107825View attachment 107826
That bit in the middle of the brow looks like a dry patch that the make up sitting on top of. Obviously we would normally see this if she didn’t use a weird filter all the time.

Seriously though, her teeth.

They’re so bad, if they’re so minted why doesn’t she get veneers or at least get Invisalign and bonding. The front teeth are so chipped.

Jesus, the hair is absolutely ruined?? No way in hell she goes to stylist, this is box job. And not only during quarantine- full stop she’s been box dyeing her hair. It looks horrid.. and so sparse wtf is she going bald? Instead of another paid of useless shoes invest in hair treatments and supplement! Swap rose for WATER for gods sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus, the hair is absolutely ruined?? No way in hell she goes to stylist, this is box job. And not only during quarantine- full stop she’s been box dyeing her hair. It looks horrid.. and so sparse wtf is she going bald? Instead of another paid of useless shoes invest in hair treatments and supplement! Swap rose for WATER for gods sake!
100% you can alwaaaaaysss so tell when someone box dyes. Her hair is in shocking condition. I’ve seen someone today use that Dyson air wrap and wow it looked amazing; I would actually consider buying one now but when she uses it it just looks like a flyaway mess.

Ok, I’m so lost. Why exactly does she make that sound to say hello? I truly don’t quite get it. Is it like American southerners who say hey ya’ll?
It’s actually “Hiya”, which is just an informal way of saying ‘Hello’, she just drops the ‘H’ and makes it sound worse than it is. It’s more common in the north, although plenty of southerners use it, too.

I'm a northerner and I've never heard anyone say EYYYA.
Same. 🤣 I remember when she started it and I think some people commented on it.. and she just took it to next level by making a point of doing it every bloody time. Maybe people find it endearing in the same way that they find the weird OAP daddy thing endearing also.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.