LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I don't think any make up artist bloggers post constant stories of taking off and putting on makeup and skin care routines, it is so dull, I have to skip her stories because they are the same every single day. How does she think that is interesting content?

Reactions: 4
Honestly I don't think any make up artist bloggers post constant stories of taking off and putting on makeup and skin care routines, it is so dull, I have to skip her stories because they are the same every single day. How does she think that is interesting content?
literally no one does this!

Reactions: 2
I was just coming on to say is she implying that he’s otherwise been going to Tesco every day??? Unbelievable.

Also she looks like a bleeping clown
I can't leave the house, I'm having to rely of people to bring me what I need and I only ask when I know they are going for their weekly shop, I can't get an online delivery from any of the supermarkets been trying for days and days. I'm just being safe, I won't starve, I'm fine just living off the freezer LOL

Them going to the supermarket every day just infuriates me, there is no need, there are people in desperate situations THINK of them - what idiots

View attachment 107470
“delightful” use of the English language there, not sure if it’s a question or she’s telling me...
What a chav..

it’s so strange how she has a million followers and apparently so many messages yet she manages to read and reply to every message anyone here sends. And pretty quickly it seems?
Exactly what I said. So many of them bought & not engaging so she can respond to all dm’s with lightning speed. She also blocks people from seeing stories but doesnt block them as a followers as EVERY SINGLE follower adds up to her count. I suggest unfollow after she blocks stories so that dirty witch actually looses the numbers. If she responds to those dm’s she is clearly bothered but not blocking...??? So desperate Lorna, its like someone is pissing on your head and you say its rain 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She said she need to up her tan game. She needs to not tan for a while and start again! I get that she doesn’t like to be pale (although her face is as white as a Kleenex) but she’s not going anywhere for now and she doesn’t need to be on the camera everyday so why not let it wear off and have a blank canvas!

Reactions: 9
Maybe she does read here because I was blocked from her stories yesterday and then this afternoon blocked completely. Strange

Reactions: 6
I can't leave the house, I'm having to rely of people to bring me what I need and I only ask when I know they are going for their weekly shop, I can't get an online delivery from any of the supermarkets been trying for days and days. I'm just being safe, I won't starve, I'm fine just living off the freezer LOL

Them going to the supermarket every day just infuriates me, there is no need, there are people in desperate situations THINK of them - what idiots
Where are you based if you dont mind me asking? If local I can DM you places doing meat / veg / fruit boxes which aren’t ideal (like I’d never buy cabbage but tomorrow’s dinner has to involve it 🤷🏻‍♀️😂) but it’s what we’ve had to rely on as we can’t go out at all either. Otherwise happy to help you find someone, our local FB group has been a godsend with people promoting delivery drivers. Also Hello Fresh etc seem to be opening up delivery slots again for new customers, appreciate not the best value for money (and I always think the veg is a bit tatty) but we were considering it as like... a minimum guarantee of something!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Are you classed as vulnerable? If so you should be getting priority for home deliveries.

Maybe she does read here because I was blocked from her stories yesterday and then this afternoon blocked completely. Strange
definitely does read here, so many coincidences of us mentioning stuff then she suddenly reacts to it on stories.

Why were you blocked? Did you send her a polite DM? 🤣

OMG god help us she is moving onto hair tutorials this week from stuff sent from Philip Kingsley; brace yourselves. I thought she was on a strict regime from that trichologist woman?

Are you classed as vulnerable? If so you should be getting priority for home deliveries.
Thanks yes I have a underlying health condition, I'm completely fine but with a compromised immune system. I will try but as I have a couple of people that can help, I'm happy to let more vulnerable that have no one to help etc. have those slots.

Reactions: 2
definitely does read here, so many coincidences of us mentioning stuff then she suddenly reacts to it on stories.

OMG god help us she is moving onto hair tutorials this week from stuff sent from Philip Kingsley; brace yourselves. I thought she was on a strict regime from that trichologist woman?
Trichologist woman is a Kingsley !!! Wonder if all the daily shite will be followed by #AD

OMG. I have to skip them too .. theres so Fukkin many of them as well!!!

I can almost guarantee her hair will not be any different but she will be creaming her knickers saying ‘I’m dead chuffed it’s really improved hasn’t it, it’s so shiny and thick’

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Thanks yes I have a underlying health condition, I'm completely fine but with a compromised immune system. I will try but as I have a couple of people that can help, I'm happy to let more vulnerable that have no one to help etc. have those slots.
What a lovely little TL community we are ❤ Or Trolls as we’re commonly known 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Who’s ready for ‘Eyyyyaaaaa Happy Monday hope you’re all ok’ followed by an hour of her slapping tit on her face?

Send em back they’re ruined 😂
Ok, I’m so lost. Why exactly does she make that sound to say hello? I truly don’t quite get it. Is it like American southerners who say hey ya’ll?

What is with her poses??
Every “influencer” has imitated Rosie Huntington Whitley.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ok, I’m so lost. Why exactly does she make that sound to say hello? I truly don’t quite get it. Is it like American southerners who say hey ya’ll?

Every “influencer” has imitated Rosie Huntington Whitley.
They all look like they’ve tit themselves !! Why would anyone think this is a flattering pose !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.