LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr. Luxe always said he would retire at 55 completely. He's 58 now so must need to work still..
I did wonder the other day when someone posted about them having very minimal outgoings that he’s most likely already had some pensions kick in.
I know my dad ( who’s about 6 years older) was always very sensible financially & had a sequence of pensions that kicked in from 55+
My ex husband got a new girlfriend and within 2 weeks she had gotten him to funnel his pension over to her. Some people are just money obsessed.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
it’s so strange how she has a million followers and apparently so many messages yet she manages to read and reply to every message anyone here sends. And pretty quickly it seems?

Reactions: 6
Omg I dislike her so much!!!!! John is so sad Tesco staff are having a day off today and can’t go, poor John, how ever will he get through the day my thoughts are with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I dislike her so much!!!!! John is so sad Tesco staff are having a day off today and can’t go, poor John, how ever will he get through the day my thoughts are with him.
I was just coming on to say is she implying that he’s otherwise been going to Tesco every day??? Unbelievable.

Also she looks like a bleeping clown

I was just coming on to say is she implying that he’s otherwise been going to Tesco every day??? Unbelievable.

Yes I would gather so!! Rules don’t apply to them clearly, and of course darling Lorna hasn’t been making the supermarket trips it’s up to the old todger!

• Angry

The lack of respect they have for essential workers during covid is 🤢

Also what a monumental waste of time & money doing daily food shops? If they planned a weekly shop maybe she could buy a naturally occurring fibre once in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The lack of respect they have for essential workers during covid is 🤢

Also what a monumental waste of time & money doing daily food shops? If they planned a weekly shop maybe she could buy a naturally occurring fibre once in a while
I used to always do daily food shops otherwise I would end up wasting food but I haven’t even been in a supermarket for weeks now! We’ve had home delivery and my partners popped in a couple of times after work if we’ve needed top ups but to purposely be going to the supermarket daily is bleeping ridiculously selfish.

Reactions: 5
Her ‘content’ is SO boring
Slapping on a million layers of product
Weird splayed leg selfie in nasty acrylic knitwear and pleading affiliate link
Endlessly recycled pic in sunglasses and saddle bag trying to look thin
Repeat to infinity

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to always do daily food shops otherwise I would end up wasting food but I haven’t even been in a supermarket for weeks now! We’ve had home delivery and my partners popped in a couple of times after work if we’ve needed top ups but to purposely be going to the supermarket daily is bleeping ridiculously selfish.
Obviously not for selfish Team Luxe !

She’s so FUKKIN BORING !!! I wanna stick that make up brush up her nose !! 🙄😂😂

• Haha
I sound like a nana but the uncertainty of a daily shop would freak me out! My husband used to do it when I first met him and it was big chaotic energy imo 😂

We nip into markses once or twice a week if we fancy an impromptu X for dinner or for weekend feasts (obvs pre lock down) & I miss that the most tbh, food shopping for the joy of food versus the utilitarian deliveries 😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.