LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol save it 👍👍👍👍 she’ll be fuming you’ve birthed a birkin before her😂

anyone dare question anything she does gets blocked. Welcome to the club there are a quite a few of us.

Use your enthusiasm to finding dirt on this scummy couple.
It gets better!
I birther 2 children, 3 birkins and 2 kellys. None of it involved my vagina. You see Lorna, it CAN be done! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it hilarious Lorna hasn’t been asked/ hasn’t donated anything for this NHS blogger eBay sale going on!

Hmm I spose she wouldn’t want to get involved as she clearly doesn’t know anything that’s going on outside her bubble

Do find it a bit odd they are selling things on that eBay page that were gifted to said bloggers. Obviously an amazing cause just a bit off I feel
I know what you mean .. it’s as if the Instablaggers are being praised for donating stuff they’ve never paid for in the beginning but they are reaping the benefits by looking good to their followers but on the other hand THE NHS staff are reaping the benefits .Double edged sword ! Would be nice if instaBlaggers said this item was #gifted. #ad #soonsored .. but they won’t .. they just wanna look good 😮

I find it hilarious Lorna hasn’t been asked/ hasn’t donated anything for this NHS blogger eBay sale going on!

Hmm I spose she wouldn’t want to get involved as she clearly doesn’t know anything that’s going on outside her bubble

Do find it a bit odd they are selling things on that eBay page that were gifted to said bloggers. Obviously an amazing cause just a bit off I feel
Not to do with Lorna but I was a bit annoyed that the one running the sale is selling a nars press gift of all 72 lipsticks that they sell. Not available to buy in the shop as it comes in a special case but the RRP they listed was about £2000. Not annoyed that that she's selling it as it's for charity obviously. More in terms of how many bloggers did nars send that to and how the hell do they justify that cost. It's like the Laura Mercier ski trip. Stop fawning over bloggers who get so much stuff they don't a give a tit and just lower your prices for us mere mortals.

Reactions: 10
Not to do with Lorna but I was a bit annoyed that the one running the sale is selling a nars press gift of all 72 lipsticks that they sell. Not available to buy in the shop as it comes in a special case but the RRP they listed was about £2000. Not annoyed that that she's selling it as it's for charity obviously. More in terms of how many bloggers did nars send that to and how the hell do they justify that cost. It's like the Laura Mercier ski trip. Stop fawning over bloggers who get so much stuff they don't a give a tit and just lower your prices for us mere mortals.
It’s absolutely ridiculous the amount of stuff these greedy blaggers get sent .. to just put away in The cellar .. they just pile it up .. then pull the halo out and sell it for 2k so it makes them look good .. AND I totally agree the brands are worst for encouraging it .. BUT they don’t see us ‘Mere Mortals’ as income because we ll save up for that special item wear it and treasure it we’re as said instablaggers followers will buy it realise they’ve made a mistake discard it then buy the next thing !! Baa baa 🐑

It’s absolutely ridiculous the amount of stuff these greedy blaggers get sent .. to just put away in The cellar .. they just pile it up .. then pull the halo out and sell it for 2k so it makes them look good .. AND I totally agree the brands are worst for encouraging it .. BUT they don’t see us ‘Mere Mortals’ as income because we ll save up for that special item wear it and treasure it we’re as said instablaggers followers will buy it realise they’ve made a mistake discard it then buy the next thing !! Baa baa 🐑
Recently LL had a gifted louboutin lipstick confiscated at a USA airport ..she mentioned it on her stories and low and behold Few days later she had another Story saying they had sent her a replacement ..then on Twitter a while later a follower had said she went to buy said lipstick but couldn’t afford the £70 ( yeah for a lipstick! ). LL ‘s reply was something like .. yeah they are ‘spenny’ but so worth it ! WTF .. you never paid for it !! Now LL is saying £25 on a t shirt is ‘spenny’ ... LL you need to get a dose of real life outside of your #2bedflat with warping mirrors

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
here you go. Unfollowed this bleep, she is so precious about her numbers she wont even block someone who insults her. Dirty pig
I am deceased at AGSFAM ranting and raging. 🤣 LL is such a patronising cow.

She has a superiority complex, like no other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You can tell she uses a filter because for someone with so much peach fuzz on their face her makeup looks suspiciously smooth 🤔
C987F0F3-DE04-4E12-803C-447A74706086.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah exactly! It is madness, There were actually 2 listed on there from Fleur!! So did she get sent 2 of the nars press gifts?!! And to think all of the other bloggers would have got gifted one too are they ever going to use 72 lipsticks in varying colours no! These companies are absolutely ridiculous!!!

So what happened to the thread title? I can’t see any edit note from the mods?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20200409-113408_Instagram.jpg

I'm just gonna leave this here....oh how the filter gave way, and her chin/neck has rolled into one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shaving your face definitely makes your make up appear smoother. I don’t understand the blusher up the face either

She’s such a Fukkin moron . going on about Dynamo Asking if we know who he is and how she’s got an affiliation with him and she’s a big fan .. then declares he’s been really ill with Lymes disease.. everyone knows he’s a Crone’s sufferer and he’s been really ill with that .. get your Fukkin facts right twit !! So busy waffling on about meeting celebs !🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s such a Fukkin moron . going on about Dynamo Asking if we know who he is and how she’s got an affiliation with him and she’s a big fan .. then declares he’s been really ill with Lymes disease.. everyone knows he’s a Crone’s sufferer and he’s been really ill with that .. get your Fukkin facts right twit !! So busy waffling on about meeting celebs !🤦🏻‍♀️
The worst thing is it was a paid ad to talk about watching him, so it’s not even a genuine shout out, everything involves ££ with her

Reactions: 8

This makes me angry she knows nothing about him or Crohns, Dynamo suffers really bad with it and I can resonate as I'm in the same position and he has done loads for awareness and is currently in a 12 week lockdown can't even leave the house.

And then she flippantly says its Lymes, no empathy for his situation at all. That was the worse Paid Partnership I've ever seen, I bet she's never seen the show at all.

What's this freebie she is giving away, free stuff she has blagged that has been used once that she has wrapped up in a warped bow as "special easter gift" - pass me the sick bucket.

Reactions: 1
And blames in on watching too much real housewives this week. Wouldn’t have thought a workaholic would have had time to watch RHOBH all day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.