Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the cardigan tying demo got me ๐Ÿ™„ but- hello! She's wearing a bra, wow, she actually owns one ๐Ÿคฃ
Tbh, no bra AND the adult acne, and the lips AND the covid rule breaking , might just have been the tipping point.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. You took one for the team โค. Is it still there ?

Same Ol same Ol fake Luxe attention seeking declarations.... ๐Ÿคข
AND
IS Aunty POW POW for real ????
Aunty Pow wow probably has the same dealer as lorna.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if sheโ€™s trying to thank us for explaining to her what sheโ€™s doing wrong? I mean tbh we should be charging her for the tattle tit advisory service.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WHAT. ???? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Who are they trying to kid watching tv from their sofa .... theyโ€™ve only got a telly in the wooden room ๐Ÿ™„
Sheโ€™s definitely touting for Home interior freebies ..
Also itโ€™s pitch bleeping black outside! She just cannot post real time content can she?!

Reactions: 4
First look at the bathroom??
I just came to say this. Thatโ€™s the second sneak peak of the house today. There was the TV and the bed earlier in the bedroom now some photos on the wall of what itโ€™s presumably the bathroom. Hmmm.

Reactions: 8
Who has photos in their bathroom ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฑ
theyโ€™ve only got a choice of four rooms!! They canโ€™t ruin the wood panelling in the living room or bedroom so itโ€™s the bathroom or the kitchen ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well according to you lorna you boring repetitive dumb duck there is a more iconic duo...
How we've all enjoyed watching these two lads on Instagram being iconic and duo like over the years...
Cretin.
her vocabulary is soooo limited! Same old, same old! It was also Kate Moss and Johnny Depp and many others!

Reactions: 6
Well according to you lorna you boring repetitive dumb duck there is a more iconic duo...
How we've all enjoyed watching these two lads on Instagram being iconic and duo like over the years...
Cretin.
Oh @Hamilton1970 I Fukkin love you โค๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I just came to say this. Thatโ€™s the second sneak peak of the house today. There was the TV and the bed earlier in the bedroom now some photos on the wall of what itโ€™s presumably the bathroom. Hmmm.
Did you notice that the wooden room has got a white door in the middle of the wood panelling .. looks well weird .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. FILTERED TO FUKKK !!
This picture made me realise we havenโ€™t had the banana lowlighter plug for a while....given how much itโ€™s been slathered on here. Bets for it to make a reappearance by the end of jan?! As she seems to have restarted her content cycle for the thousandth time with todayโ€™s โ€˜how to tie a cardigan the only way it can be tiedโ€™

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.