Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
32C6733C-1EA1-4E36-AC18-E3F9FD459562.png

Anyone fancy chipping in and buying lorna and OM this candle for their luxe flat??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder who.....
Who’s that moaning about filters but using a filter ? I know she’s not advertising anything

Stay with me.
but I reckon OMR got early covid redundancy last year. On top of a lifetime pension. ( Lorna has had her eye on this since day 1).

This could have potentially presented him with quite a packet hence their obscene “spending” last year...
I also reckon he’s still working... perhaps in a consultancy fashion.. and of course Lorna has her earnings from her sales job.

She wants to move as she hates the flat, and him. And is acutely aware of how she’s been found out and how incomparable she is to actual LUXE instagrammers. Let’s be honest, my cats have shat more luxury than she would or could ever possess.
However they would surely struggle because of his age committing to a big mortgage now unless she was absolutely raking it in and / or he had a tit load in the bank,
And she’s only really earned in the last 2 years, because she’s crap, looks like she’s on drugs, lies relentlessly and didn’t have an income for nearly 10 years of their marriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I did think the blusher looked odd but it didn’t occur to me that it might be a filter flippin eck!
Crazy innit! It once transferred to the wooden background behind her when she used to sit on the floor - probably because she paints her face the same colour as the wooden room.

Wonder who.....
Haha this was Molly Mae in the screenshot I posted earlier. The filter was moving around her face almost as much as Lorna’s does on a daily basis. Starting to wonder if Rodial insist on a filter for their ads.

View attachment 391943
Anyone fancy chipping in and buying lorna and OM this candle for their luxe flat??
I am dead and I am in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HSBC announced the closure of 82 branches today. That means loss of jobs for thousands of retail staff. Yet, OMR and Lorna are telling everyone that they are looking at expensive houses? It’s disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Crazy innit! It once transferred to the wooden background behind her when she used to sit on the floor - probably because she paints her face the same colour as the wooden room.

Haha this was Molly Mae in the screenshot I posted earlier. The filter was moving around her face almost as much as Lorna’s does on a daily basis. Starting to wonder if Rodial insist on a filter for their ads.

I am dead and I am in 😂
I was gonna say no way would devoted to pink be saying that about Lorna she licks her arse

Reactions: 3
I was gonna say no way would devoted to pink be saying that about Lorna she licks her arse
I've just watched her stories. She's been off insta for a while and I have a feeling it was because she's struggling with her weight gain. I sympathise with that but moaning about people using filters or skinny celebs promoting crappy weight loss products when she's big buddy's with the biggest faker of them all makes me think she's missing the bigger picture. Maybe she should call out her "friend" ...

Reactions: 10
Is this devoted to pink? Jesus Christ.
The lot of them need extensive therapy, and to get back to school. JOPIDISING?
She’s also filtered to duck? Not really body acceptance when you’re filtering your face? Yes she’s shown her stretch marks but she’s just as desperate to be adored as Lorna and using Instagram as an attention seeking validation tool.
genuinely terrrifying.

Attachments

• Haha
I’ve been thinking of the best slogan for her ITS thing...

I just wanna break the rules <3
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Taking Pity on Pensioners since 2009

Can we think of any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this devoted to pink? Jesus Christ.
The lot of them need extensive therapy, and to get back to school. JOPIDISING?
She’s also filtered to duck? Not really body acceptance when you’re filtering your face? Yes she’s shown her stretch marks but she’s just as desperate to be adored as Lorna and using Instagram as an attention seeking validation tool.
genuinely terrrifying.
Jopidising got me :LOL:
Totally agree she uses insta as a validation tool.

• Haha

What Pandemic?

@Its_Me you take the credit for that one 😂👍

• Haha

Sugar Daddy Love
Cruisin / Sitting ( in Da Bentley)
Rules were made to be broken

Reactions: 5

OMR & Yawna;
Name a more iconic duo ....
1. George & Zippy
2. Dumb & Dumber
3. Han Solo & Chewbacca
4. Bert & Ernie
5 Beavis & Butthead

and so on ....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You will discover that you have two hands. One is for helping yourself, and the other is for helping others yourself.
~Audrey Hepburn

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jopidising got me :LOL:
Totally agree she uses insta as a validation tool.
The grammar of most of the influencers is terrible! They clearly didn’t pay much attention at school! My biggest bug bear is “was you or we was!” Jopidising!! Wtf

• Haha
One of my favourite thread names would be a good slogan “liar liar acyclic pants on fire”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh hello - The sanitising of her image has begun.

All is forgiven when you give to charity... what a selfless deed.

Reactions: 4
Somethings going on isn’t it, starts showing more of the flat then talking about looking at houses. Surely she wasn’t serious when she said do people actually work 😑
Probably showing us more so we won’t be surprised when we view it in rightmove 😂😂 maybe that’s why they’ve bought cushions and a throw to make it look homely 😂😂

I can't believe I didn't notice the white door in the brown wooden panelling, it looks bloody awful!!! 🤣🤣

I see she posted about an old evening out, where she attended a Victoria Secret event. In 2018. Be interesting to see if, when lockdown finally comes to an end and events like these start up again, whether she'll be getting any invitations. Other than ITS she seems to have been dumped. Last year we had Iconic, Rodial, Laura Mercier, By Terry to name a few.

View attachment 391695
What an absolute state she is here ‘on a night out ‘
Sitting flashing her fanny off and look at the state of the fake tan on her hand 😡😡😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.