Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s her way of trying to suggest they’re moving out of the flat ( to somewhere more “ instagramable”)
Yeah I know but her level of stupid knows no bounds. There are plenty of ways to back handedly brag about something without throwing your husband under the bus. 😁😂

Unless you hate him and want him sacked, penniless and homeless ... 🤔 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Somethings going isn’t it, starts showing more of the flat then talking about looking at houses. Surely she wasn’t serious when she said do people actually work 😑
All jokes aside, I’m actually starting to wonder if they did actually have some work done with a view to selling the flat to buy something else. Something more expensive and “Instagramable” to quote @AllAboutTheMayhem.

Why did she have to say expensive houses? Surely if you’re as rich as they are expensive would just be the default? She has to let you know she has money and you don’t. Except she doesn’t. I think she gonna make them move cause we’ve found out where she lives - not the place but that the whole Manor House thing is just a facade! She’s raging we know she lives in a flat!
This! As we’ve always said: money talks, wealth whispers, and credit card maxxed out Lorna screams from the rooftops (of her 2 bed flat).

This picture made me realise we haven’t had the banana lowlighter plug for a while....given how much it’s been slathered on here. Bets for it to make a reappearance by the end of jan?! As she seems to have restarted her content cycle for the thousandth time with today’s ‘how to tie a cardigan the only way it can be tied’
Rodial have upped their budget and gone to Molly Mae (she’s the current influencer promoting the banana low lighter). Wise move, they’ll get much more bang for their buck than Lorna’s dis-engaged bot following. The fact they haven’t used Lorna again speaks volumes!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Mrs Rodial probably fucked her off after she showed up on their Instagram live looking like a homeless woman

• Haha
Reactions: 16
" don't know if there's a prize for the winner but if @inthestyle don't offer one I will"... Of course you will you 2 bed bot-beggar witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe I didn't notice the white door in the brown wooden panelling, it looks bloody awful!!! 🤣🤣

I see she posted about an old evening out, where she attended a Victoria Secret event. In 2018. Be interesting to see if, when lockdown finally comes to an end and events like these start up again, whether she'll be getting any invitations. Other than ITS she seems to have been dumped. Last year we had Iconic, Rodial, Laura Mercier, By Terry to name a few.

Screenshot_20210119-144657_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Somethings going on isn’t it, starts showing more of the flat then talking about looking at houses. Surely she wasn’t serious when she said do people actually work 😑
I'll be very surprised if they move. That flat is more a dumping ground for her as she just loves to be in a hotel somewhere, before lockdown she was rarely there.

I think she is only showing more of it as there is literary nothing else for her to do. The flat itself is in a right state and needs a refurb, if the Raisin is all about profit he would know not to sell right now house prices are low and to max the price needs to get it refurbed. Also with the ground rent being extortionately high very few will be interested in buying it. There is one still up for sale in their block, 2 bed been on the market for nearly a year.

Reactions: 11
We are starting to see that it’s not a very nice flat at all. The drawers in the same colour as the wood panelling is hurting my eyes and looks like she’s moving the fluffy pillows around the house from the lounge to bedroom.

(And let’s not mention the white door again 🙊😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where are those haemorrhoid white puff puff chairs she said they bought?

That bloody white door.

I really think they are sinking in debt, to buy a Hermes but not spend money on your flat that really needs it and we are not talking about major works here, a lot of she could do herself to save money, she's just bone idle lazy.

If her minion (not the paid for) followers haven't work it out yet, it beggars belief

The new chairs are due this month!! Only 12 more days to go but I’m pretty sure she’s forgotten she told us they were coming 🤷‍♀️

I just don’t understand her logic, to spend thousands on bags but neglect her home. For a start her bags always look empty so it’s not as if she needs them. She must having nothing to put in them. I carry everything but the kitchen sink in mine but that’s just me.
I would probably be more interested in Lorna if she started showing little bits of renovations or decorating. She could go down that route as her flogging all that ITS shite is boring now. As a matter of fact her whole content is shite!

If anyone was still in any doubt whatsoever about the level of filtering that she still uses, I refer them to her jawline in these photos. That blusher by the way is fake, she’s added blush to her cheeks with the app she uses. I’ve seen it slipping from her face on other occasions when she’s used it before.

View attachment 391623
I did think the blusher looked odd but it didn’t occur to me that it might be a filter flippin eck!

So third drop of 2021 - charity t-shirts

Drop 1 - crappy loungewear
Drop 2 - High end knitwear (to be seen very much doubt it’s high end just a excuse to charge more)

All within 3 weeks of the New Year and the worse pandemic the country has seen for generations

• Angry
So third drop of 2021 - charity t-shirts

Drop 1 - crappy loungewear
Drop 2 - High end knitwear (to be seen very much doubt it’s high end just a excuse to charge more)

All within 3 weeks of the New Year and the worse pandemic the country has seen for generations
What pandemic?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.