Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chuckled at this. Lorna, you don’t know Paris AT ALL! You stay in the same arr.s, go to the same bars, go to the same restaurants, take your photos in the same place and spend your whole travel time there going past the Louvre!

And if you did know Paris and did know the people you’d realise that yes, they hate Americans like we all do when they invade our cities with their brashness. But you don’t know Paris and you don’t know the people because you just hang around THE. SAME. PARTS!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
The person asked her about her new Chanel bag what model it was as they couldn’t find it online and she just said she couldn’t find it online either. What about your box or your receipt duh.

Reactions: 7
Pahahaha, she struggles to fill the XL Chanel bags she has, they always look crap. What the hell is she going to put in this enormous thing? John? 🤣
I am GONE 😆 she might have to cart him up to London in it soon, he’s getting on a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chuckled at this. Lorna, you don’t know Paris AT ALL! You stay in the same arr.s, go to the same bars, go to the same restaurants, take your photos in the same place and spend your whole travel time there going past the Louvre!

And if you did know Paris and did know the people you’d realise that yes, they hate Americans like we all do when they invade our cities with their brashness. But you don’t know Paris and you don’t know the people because you just hang around THE. SAME. PARTS!
I’m confused, is she American? (I’m not an avid follower so I assumed she’s English). Also, why did she even bother answering this question, she basically used it as an excuse to mention that she has been to Paris multiple times. It’s pointless to answer a question like that unless you’re an American living in France or a French person who regularly deals with Americans.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

She wrote so much without even answering the question (which she can’t answer). Just started talking about models working in bars and her own trips there. She’s so weird lol

also find it weird that she claims to know these cities so well but just uses Ubers.

Reactions: 9
Save us now, the miracle hair growth is back, as long as you buy a shed load of products you don’t need 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck is this monstrosity?!
What’s with buying all these Fukkin bags !! She can’t go anywhere !
When are the armchairs arriving ?

Pahahaha, she struggles to fill the XL Chanel bags she has, they always look crap. What the hell is she going to put in this enormous thing? John? 🤣
She struggles to fill that Fukkin small fendi !😂😂. All her handbags look empty and flat !

Reactions: 4

I’ve read and re read what she’s written and all I can think is what a cocky cu*t she comes across as . “”I give as good as I get “” I bet the pair of them are obnoxious twats looking for attention and cat bare it when they don’t get it !!

I have been following Lornaluxe casually but officially just unfollowed bc her content is repetitive and she seems dull. There’s plentyy of other influencers who have a similar style to hers but they at least have some interesting content like ig stories that aren’t overly filtered, humorous captions, etc. I don’t mean to botox-shame (I’m pro-cosmetic enhancements) but her shelf lips really turn me away. Don’t need to see them on my feed 😂
Bob on every now and again though and keep checking on here for her updates 😂😂😂. Same Ol same Ol 🙄

Oh no, not cinch... it is synch!😂 how can you not know that?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve read and re read what she’s written and all I can think is what a cocky cu*t she comes across as . “”I give as good as I get “” I bet the pair of them are obnoxious twats looking for attention and cat bare it when they don’t get it !!
Totally agree. They get crap because there so up their own arses, Parisian’s see it and don’t put up with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Bob on every now and again though and keep checking on here for her updates 😂😂😂. Same Ol same Ol 🙄
Lorna used the word ‘synched’ when giving her style tips on loewe belt. I said it sarcastically☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.