Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H

Have you seen her eating ? 🤢🤢
Unfortunately yes. That salad video haunts me still. 🤣

I just don’t understand why she doesn’t watch the videos back and think “yep I sound like I’ve got a bleeping alien in my throat.. Must swallow quieter”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately yes. That salad video haunts me still. 🤣

I just don’t understand why she doesn’t watch the videos back and think “yep I sound like I’ve got a bleeping alien in my throat.. Must swallow quieter”
Maybe the Raisin likes the way she ‘swallows’ !🥴🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
H

Have you seen her eating ? 🤢🤢
Don’t set me off!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I was thinking in bed last night, as you do, mid pandemic. And I started wondering how often Lorna think she’s “ recognised” and noticed. Like when she goes to Tesco in all her white furry stuff and people are gasping in abject horror.. and she thinks it’s because she’s famous and looks amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any liar experts here?? She can’t look directly at the camera when she’s talking about when she shot the new collection! Lying perhaps?? Done during lockdown??

Also check out the webbed feet. I’ve not noticed this before 🙈
bleeping grim 🤢 literal trotters

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Any liar experts here?? She can’t look directly at the camera when she’s talking about when she shot the new collection! Lying perhaps?? Done during lockdown??

Also check out the webbed feet. I’ve not noticed this before 🙈
Yep always lying. Also shes “ stretching” those pictures again!

“I don’t want to bring the gram down by bothering you all with how tit I’m feeling... but anyway, I pulled all the muscles beteeen my ribs from burping”

said no one ever. Unless of course they were making themselves sick.

Time for an intervention John? Less “whipping boy buying handbags”.. more “ get her help”

Reactions: 7
Yep always lying. Also shes “ stretching” those pictures again!

“I don’t want to bring the gram down by bothering you all with how tit I’m feeling... but anyway, I pulled all the muscles beteeen my ribs from burping”

said no one ever. Unless of course they were making themselves sick.

Time for an intervention John? Less “whipping boy buying handbags”.. more “ get her help”
She looks all puffy as well another effect of throwing up and dehydrating yourself

Reactions: 3
The whole “I didn’t want to bring down the gram” attitude really cements in my mind that she has no idea how to grow an organic following on social media. People want to hear about the bad stuff and if you’re feeling rubbish as well as the good stuff. It makes you human which is more relatable.

Obviously if you’re genuinely ill then relax and give social media a break, but in general she only posts the good stuff thinking it makes her aspirational and superior, when in fact she just alienates her following and contributes to the issue of people feeling tit about themselves because they compare their life to someone’s ‘perfect’ Instagram feed. But what can you do, narcs be narcs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think the stupid lying witch is just running out of reasons to film in the car..like duck she was going to the supermarket make soup etc..she's so restricted where she can film in her flat to keep the illusion up and she can't continually sit on the floor each time without her redic GRWM. And the car trick is wearing thin (as thin as the material ITS use !).plus she's a lazy insipid hag, I think her content and stories will be so vurry dull during this lockdown.... if she ain't selling something or promoting a code she a bleeping no show, other than posting other peoples pictures. She must be a laughing stock amongst her IG peers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cracked a rib from a burp....we’ve heard it all now!! I nearly spat my tea out when she said that, I mean seriously?!
Also if she has actually been feeling under the weather, in a global pandemic, the responsible thing to do would be NOT to go to Tesco and spread your germs around just incase

Reactions: 8
When you zoom in to the above screenshots of this chavs face, apart from the lip hair, you can just see under the excess filter blur just how obvious her pores show through and just how badly textured her skin is....poor lorna..or rather pore lorna...🙃😄 girl you're a right bleeping mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely at this point we can drop the ‘Luxe’ thing? She’s about as high end as the middle aisle at Lidl
Yeah we definitely need to campaign for a rebrand. 🤣

but don’t forget, that she only names herself lorna Luxe because a car they bought came with the word Lux (?) on the number plate.
I mean.. what are the chances... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.