Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys! I’ve just discovered this girl and I need to ask is that guy John her sugar daddy? Is he a pilot? Can somebody catch me up please lol thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel sure it’s because she tries to edit the paunch out. And she ends up with these bizarre lumps and bumps at strange angles.

Hi guys! I’ve just discovered this girl and I need to ask is that guy John her sugar daddy? Is he a pilot? Can somebody catch me up please lol thank you
Errr no. He’s not a pilot, altho I’m sure she probably had a go at getting one. More “daddy issues” than sugar daddy. They live in a 2 bed flat not a Manor House , and she filters her face to the point of being unrecognisable. She hasn’t worked for nearly a decade and she’s cheated on him...think that’s about it in a nutshell.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sugar Daddy, Husband, Chauffeur, Cook, Cleaner, Photographer, Videographer, Purchaser of Expensive Handbags, Hapless Puppy Dog, Hanger-On When Friends Come Round, Pensions Adviser (or just Pensioner), Weird Creepy Guy, Hermes Handbag Fetcher...........

Take your pick. They're all relevant.
:unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sugar Daddy, Husband, Chauffeur, Cook, Cleaner, Photographer, Videographer, Purchaser of Expensive Handbags, Hapless Puppy Dog, Hanger-On When Friends Come Round, Pensions Adviser (or just Pensioner), Weird Creepy Guy, Hermes Handbag Fetcher...........

Take your pick. They're all relevant.
:unsure:
@RaspberryCheesecake I’m afraid I’m gonna have to correct you .. they don’t have any friends and nobody ever ‘bobs ‘ round to the flat !! 😉😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@RaspberryCheesecake I’m afraid I’m gonna have to correct you .. they don’t have any friends and nobody ever ‘bobs ‘ round to the flat !! 😉😘
Very true! I suppose I was thinking about the times he's mooched about like a predatory spare wheel when she goes on her What's-In-This-For-Me lunch and dinner dates with various random people of influence whom she never seems to mention again. 'Friends' was definitely the wrong word... :oops: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very true! I suppose I was thinking about the times he's mooched about like a predatory spare wheel when she goes on her What's-In-This-For-Me lunch and dinner dates with various random people of influence whom she never seems to mention again. 'Friends' was definitely the wrong word... :oops: 😂
Oohhhh. Yes those awful cringey cling on lunches 😱

Reactions: 6
Na, I don’t reckon she’s got covid. I reckon she’s terrified at having no content until March. And OMR will be taking it like the witch he is. No Chanel, no unnecessary travel. Just people she doesn’t know adoring her. Highly likely she’s depressed and miserable because it’s now she will realise how empty her life is.

Reactions: 15
Na, I don’t reckon she’s got covid. I reckon she’s terrified at having no content until March. And OMR will be taking it like the witch he is. No Chanel, no unnecessary travel. Just people she doesn’t know adoring her. Highly likely she’s depressed and miserable because it’s now she will realise how empty her life is.
Well it's illegal to leave your house more than once a day now. Shove that LL. Is the boiler going to break down again, will the pipes burst, oh I can the cogs being turned in her brain now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have been following Lornaluxe casually but officially just unfollowed bc her content is repetitive and she seems dull. There’s plentyy of other influencers who have a similar style to hers but they at least have some interesting content like ig stories that aren’t overly filtered, humorous captions, etc. I don’t mean to botox-shame (I’m pro-cosmetic enhancements) but her shelf lips really turn me away. Don’t need to see them on my feed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.