Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to update those who followed my saga with the return of her flammable crap knit tracksuit.

FULL REFUND!!!! Got it processed quicker than their wait for it 14 day lead time..

Reactions: 12
i don’t follow her but just had a look, does she have kids? I couldn’t see evidence of any. But, sounds awful to say, her body looks as if she’s pooped a couple out?
I've watched a few of her stories, she doesn't have kids, or a boyfriend atm I don't think. She has lost a lot of weight though (a good few stone) and has had various surgeries to remove excess skin.

Is it just me that finds this vurrrryyyy confusing ?
No fkin clue what this means?? I guess people with a lack of intelligence, like the ones who need to be shown how to tie a wrap cardigan, may get it but I don’t!! (Not that I’ll be buying but will definitely have a nosey!)

Reactions: 3
FFS the charity sale is being pushed, I bet she is creaming off some cash of some sort from this, she's making a right deal out of it all. And to say she gave the charity £10k last time, well as I like to know the facts I took calculator out and added up the stuff she sold from last time comes to just over £7k, I bet she took off postage costs, dry cleaning costs (if she did get them cleaned) and a little handbag money for herself. The charity were lucky to get half of that.

Oh and selling your own personal stuff as long as it's now and then comes tax free.

Reactions: 5
I did wonder where 10K came from I hadn’t ever seen that figure mentioned before

Reactions: 3
I followed Lorna years ago when all she used to post was grid pictures and before stories were a thing. Anyway I unfollowed after a while because I found her boring and got sick of her photo style; there’s only so many shoulder and thigh cleavage while posing seductively someone can take. Anyway it stuck me that she never really showed her face. But I clicked into her stories today and I can’t believe thats her?! Like I’m genuinely shocked. She’s not at all what I had imagined her face to look like 😶
Not sure what my point is really. Just that her feed seems to cultivate this image that is at odds with who she actually is? She’s not half as pretty or as glam as a quick glance of her page would have you believe

Reactions: 19
Just watched that video of her putting all the slap on. You can literally see the filter blurring her skin

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a fail of a giveaway. £1000 of Zara vouchers for 2,170 new followers 🥴 just to lose 450 of them the following day. And it’s not even finished yet. Lorna it’s cheaper to just buy them. Are we starting to see giveaway fatigue...?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm reading excerpts of emily post etiquette (dont ask) and had to share this one:

"Unless you wish to stamp yourself a person who has never been out of "provincial" society, never speak of your husband as "Mr." except to an inferior. To call your husband Mr. means that you consider the person you are talking to, beneath you in station."

sounds familiar?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I recently noticed her comment on a much smaller fashion influencer’s page and I was actually very surprised bc Lorna seems way too self obsessed to notice anyone else let alone someone with under 100K 😅 I checked the other account’s socialblade and she’s been growing steadily and has been featured on a ton of other fashion accounts for OOTD content so maybe Lorna took notice 👀 wouldn’t be surprised if she took some outfit inspiration 🤐

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.