Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wouldn't class Devoted To Pink as an influencer tbh!
No, she’s very confused and has exhausted every IG trend since she started; influencer, cleaning, beauty, now body positivity. All off the back of copying and arselicking people more popular than her like Lorna.
She even tried to be a bit of a travel influencer but every time she goes on holiday she wont leave the hotel lol
Zero originality.

she also shames people all the time for being fake but she’s never admitted to her OTT lip fillers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have just watched that molly mae rodial story and ommmmggg screeching at the filter sliding off her face. She always looks so filthy too.

Reactions: 9
No, she’s very confused and has exhausted every IG trend since she started; influencer, cleaning, beauty, now body positivity. All off the back of copying and arselicking people more popular than her like Lorna.
She even tried to be a bit of a travel influencer but every time she goes on holiday she wont leave the hotel lol
Zero originality.

she also shames people all the time for being fake but she’s never admitted to her OTT lip fillers.
A ‘friend’ messaged her a while back when she was whinging about influenzas using filters and suggested she had a word in her ‘friend’ LL’s ears as she was one of the biggest culprits .. obvs didn’t get a response 🙄 shortly after that she was sporting her ITS LL collection freebie !!! Fukkin twit

Reactions: 6
Zero originality.

She’s just desperate to be relevant. Did anyone end up creating a thread for her I seem to recall it being spoken about.

Reactions: 1
Looks to me like this is the make up from yesterday (same drawer opened exactly the same)...she said she would demo it..meaning it was already recorded.. and who knows when that was even recorded..her life is a lie within a lie within a lie..in.
Had the sound down though can't listen to her tit sometimes, but other than happy Wednesday which means squat

She missed a trick with this one, we know she likes a caption. "Name a more Iconic trio"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Interesting that she's back on the Iconic bandwagon after my post the other day about brands dropping her. She hasn't got her own discount code, she's just linking to the discount already on the website.

Screenshot_20210120-130727_Instagram.jpg

That does look like yesterday’s makeup doesn’t it. Actually it looks like it’s a weeks worth of Makeup that she hasn’t washed off 🤢

Reactions: 10
Today's stories is a pre-record, background the same everything. Desperately trying to hid the white door, it looks so out of place, that would piss me right off I'd have to do something with that

Also as of 12 January Yawna has put the Raisin as a Director on her company LA Space Productions Ltd, it's not particularly doing well according to her accounts, interesting move there

Zero originality.

I cant stand her. If she was so happy in her own skin she woulnt seek validation constantly, by posting underwear photos closups etc.
call me mean if you like but her body shows that she is lazy.. and that’s nothing to be proud of!
I am far from perfect size but had few pregnancies, sitting down job and still look better bcos I try to be disciplined with myself. Laziness and unhealthy lifestyle is nothing to be proud of. Now off I go for a little workout so that I can indulge in fried chicken on Friday eve 🤣✌🏼

I cant stand her. If she was so happy in her own skin she woulnt seek validation constantly, by posting underwear photos closups etc.
call me mean if you like but her body shows that she is lazy.. and that’s nothing to be proud of!
I am far from perfect size but had few pregnancies, sitting down job and still look better bcos I try to be disciplined with myself. Laziness and unhealthy lifestyle is nothing to be proud of. Now off I go for a little workout so that I can indulge in fried chicken on Friday eve 🤣✌🏼
i don’t follow her but just had a look, does she have kids? I couldn’t see evidence of any. But, sounds awful to say, her body looks as if she’s pooped a couple out?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.