Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A website called MyTheresa, as if it’s something she and only she knows about. You couldn’t find them hun because they’re about a century old by now!
She’s always sooo far behind the trends! We still haven’t seen her wearing that Dior necklace she claimed to have...

Reactions: 6
She’s always sooo far behind the trends! We still haven’t seen her wearing that Dior necklace she claimed to have...
She’s worn the chunky choker if that’s the one you’re referring to? Along with all her other chavvy looking garms, all thrown on together in a bid to look rich.

Reactions: 1
I’m late on the trans discussion but Lorna is 5”3 and her boobs are ... let’s just say... not very perky.
I really doubt it

how tall do we think OMR is? He must be very short ...
When I saw them in Brighton I don’t remember thinking he was tall only thinking he walked like an old man !!

Didn’t she give it away in an ITS giveaway ??? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s worn the chunky choker if that’s the one you’re referring to? Along with all her other chavvy looking garms, all thrown on together in a bid to look rich.
Ah has she, I must’ve been blinded by the sheer chaviness of her outfit!

Didn’t she give it away in an ITS giveaway ??? 🤔
Yes she did, but she also said she was getting one for Christmas I think?

Reactions: 2
Yeh she’s been wearing it with her itchy loungewear it’s on the grid post. The CD puts me off but I do like a chunky chain and I’ve seen a couple of girls make it look cool layered with other pieces but like most things she’s just worn it with anything and it looks cheap and tacky.

Reactions: 3
Here we go with the Couple Goals shite ... Whenever she hasn’t got anything new to say or wants to avoid something she drags it up ... to woo her Fawnas ... yawn 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go with the Couple Goals shite ... Whenever she hasn’t got anything new to say or wants to avoid something she drags it up ... to woo her Fawnas ... yawn 🥱
I think that’s for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That Nicole bint is carbon copying LL or the other way round, fav restaurant Cecconi's, wearing glasses half way down her face, wants to go to Venice, watching Bridgerton, come on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nice cropping so yawna is CENTRE STAGE :rolleyes:

Her interiors advice is 'on point' as well - 'use a mirror to make a room look bigger' I would NEVER have thought of that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 385807

She definitely reads the comments on here. So many were saying the dress looked cheap/didn't fit well.

Also, re the trans chat, she has teeny tiny feet doesn't she? Never known a man to have little feet. Or is it all relative to height? Anyone ever known a man with, what is it? Size 4 feet?

• Heart
View attachment 385807

She definitely reads the comments on here. So many were saying the dress looked cheap/didn't fit well.

Also, re the trans chat, she has teeny tiny feet doesn't she? Never known a man to have little feet. Or is it all relative to height? Anyone ever known a man with, what is it? Size 4 feet?
Small but wide and man like. Ugly. I don’t really think she is a transexual but some men are born small 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
(Warning influx of anger incoming): She’s gone back for another photo shoot in bleeping Brighton again!!!!! 😡😡😡 honestly piss off at this point Lorna, am I going to have to man the streets because I bloody will. I know exactly where you go to take all your brighton & hove photos you stupid lockdown breaking bint.

Definitely taken very very recently too as the hat and those leggings are very new in Zara.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep she’s out again. The reason I know is because those leggings only came in last week on line ( because yes I have them, don’t judge I’m home all day home schooling and my eldest likes to wear soft leggings)?

and they are grey. NOT black as she’s posted.
And I’m a size small. 5’5 and a size 6/8.

(Warning influx of anger incoming): She’s gone back for another photo shoot in bleeping Brighton again!!!!! 😡😡😡 honestly piss off at this point Lorna, am I going to have to man the streets because I bloody will. I know exactly where you go to take all your brighton & hove photos you stupid lockdown breaking bint.

Definitely taken very very recently too as the hat and those leggings are very new in Zara.
just posted same . Someone needs to do something ! I’m stuck at home - seeing the impact on education and healthcare first hand and this pair of fuckers are out taking pictures.
honestly it’s farcical.
So self absorbed I’m sure they deem themselves as not “ doing any harm”

I am livid.What can be done? The empty streets should be a giveaway here Lorna? You really are a piece of entitled, narcissistic television watching shite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’m vurrry annoyed that she gets away with this!! I reported her earlier this week! Maybe @Jasmine knows someone who could report from HH? Part of me doesn’t want to be a “tell tale TIT” but she flaunts the flouting of the rules to over 1.3m followers so should be reprimanded for her ongoing irresponsible behaviour!! Don’t forget she was sick last week!! 😡

Reactions: 10
I’m vurrry annoyed that she gets away with this!! I reported her earlier this week! Maybe @Jasmine knows someone who could report from HH? Part of me doesn’t want to be a “tell tale TIT” but she flaunts the flouting of the rules to over 1.3m followers so should be reprimanded for her ongoing irresponsible behaviour!! Don’t forget she was sick last week!! 😡
I personally don't think she was sick last week at all. I think she was keeping a low profile so that she could drive in and out of Brighton to take pics, and then used 'not feeling well' as a reason for her long silences. I think it was all made up.
I supppose she's so thick that she thinks she's not doing any harm because the streets are empty anyway therefore no chance of spreading anything. What she forgets is that one of the whole points of staying home and not driving around is to lessen the risk of road traffic accidents, thereby pressuring the emergency services even more. When my husband and I had covid and I had to phone an ambulance for him because he couldn't breathe, the ambulance took an hour and twenty minutes to arrive, while I sat with my husband watching him gasping like a fish. And that wasn't even during a lockdown. It probably took so long because ambulances were in short supply due to other people (like Lorna) behaving llike idiots. Does she think ambulances and emergency services are in bottomless supply? :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 26
A website called MyTheresa, as if it’s something she and only she knows about. You couldn’t find them hun because they’re about a century old by now!
Exactly my thoughts!! Spot on!

I personally don't think she was sick last week at all. I think she was keeping a low profile so that she could drive in and out of Brighton to take pics, and then used 'not feeling well' as a reason for her long silences. I think it was all made up.
I supppose she's so thick that she thinks she's not doing any harm because the streets are empty anyway therefore no chance of spreading anything. What she forgets is that one of the whole points of staying home and not driving around is to lessen the risk of road traffic accidents, thereby pressuring the emergency services even more. When my husband and I had covid and I had to phone an ambulance for him because he couldn't breathe, the ambulance took an hour and twenty minutes to arrive, while I sat with my husband watching him gasping like a fish. And that wasn't even during a lockdown. It probably took so long because ambulances were in short supply due to other people (like Lorna) behaving llike idiots. Does she think ambulances and emergency services are in bottomless supply? :mad:
You’re right! So scary to think about delays with ambulances. A terrible wait for your husband 😢
Shes just lying again and getting away with blue murder. As my mother always says, karma will come back to bite...

Btw I definitely have never thought she was trans. She just invested her money in making herself look worse rather than better!! You know, like some celebs do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny the necklace has now made an appearance in those pics too! So they can’t have been taken that long ago as she got it for christmas!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.