Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny the necklace has now made an appearance in those pics too! So they can’t have been taken that long ago as she got it for christmas!
This is so true! We know it was a Christmas gift so that’s proof the Brighton photos were taken during lockdown if she’s wearing them in the pics. Your lies aren’t adding up Lorna. Probably because you’re thick as tit.

Reactions: 8
One of the Luxettes / Fawnas on Yawnas stories likes a filter and a good Ol bit of alterations on her pics as well as Yawna herself ! 😱😱

Reactions: 4
We’ve said this before but she gets away with it because others aren’t really taking notice like we do plus they think she lives in Brighton so when they see the Brighton background if they recognise it think nothing of it.

One of the Luxettes / Fawnas on Yawnas stories likes a filter and a good Ol bit of alterations on her pics as well as Yawna herself ! 😱😱
Do you mean Yasmin Devonport? She lovessss a face filter, you never see her without it. Saying that, she uses an Instagram one which is labelled in the top corner so she doesn’t try to hide it at least.

We’ve said this before but she gets away with it because others aren’t really taking notice like we do plus they think she lives in Brighton so when they see the Brighton background if they recognise it think nothing of it.
Yep this is what is frustrating. People are so confused about whether she lives in Brighton or London, when it’s actually neither.

Reactions: 6
Do you mean Yasmin Devonport? She lovessss a face filter, you never see her without it. Saying that, she uses an Instagram one which is labelled in the top corner so she doesn’t try to hide it at least.

Yep this is what is frustrating. People are so confused about whether she lives in Brighton or London, when it’s actually neither.
Not Yasmine the Styleliving one !!!

fukks me off that none of the Fawnas even say ..should you be out taking pics ? Or maybe they do and they are a -blocked ..

What does Lorna think her trips to Brighton to photograph herself are categorised as?
Shopping for medication / essential goods?
emergency medical treatment ?
Daily exercise?

She can’t really play the mental health card either when she’s simply out, dressed up, taking pictures of herself. It’s not really essential business is it? Really ??

Reactions: 13
(Warning influx of anger incoming): She’s gone back for another photo shoot in bleeping Brighton again!!!!! 😡😡😡 honestly piss off at this point Lorna, am I going to have to man the streets because I bloody will. I know exactly where you go to take all your brighton & hove photos you stupid lockdown breaking bint.

Definitely taken very very recently too as the hat and those leggings are very new in Zara.
Makes my blood boil !!!
A. Despite being reported to the police numerous times she’s still Fukkin strutting round flaunting lockdown rules.
B. She’s even got the audacity to post the pics
For the glory vote
C. The Fukkin Fawnas give her the glory vote !
D. She doesn’t give a fukk about anyone !!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What does Lorna think her trips to Brighton to photograph herself are categorised as?
Shopping for medication / essential goods?
emergency medical treatment ?
Daily exercise?

She can’t really play the mental health card either when she’s simply out, dressed up, taking pictures of herself. It’s not really essential business is it? Really ??
What’s she gonna do with the charity sale parcels ..Numerous trips to the post office to post clothes are hardly essential .. !

Courtesy of Dry January I Found myself down a rabbit hole tonight ... Ol Yawna used to ‘shoot ‘ at home . Back in the days when she started the ‘house’ lies . TBF she doesn’t come across as such a narcissistic witch back then. Oh and it looks like The Raisin was called MrLuxeofLondon 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s she gonna do with the charity sale parcels ..Numerous trips to the post office to post clothes are hardly essential .. !

Courtesy of Dry January I Found myself down a rabbit hole tonight ... Ol Yawna used to ‘shoot ‘ at home . Back in the days when she started the ‘house’ lies . TBF she doesn’t come across as such a narcissistic witch back then. Oh and it looks like The Raisin was called MrLuxeofLondon 😂😂
These are fabulous. Great find!

Did anyone else get Donald Trump vibes with her white cap in the photos today? Fully expected it to say Make America Great Again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Who lives in that house 😂 Well done, I didn’t get as far back as that this morning my thumb started to hurt! Some of her hashtags in the early days were quite funny.

Reactions: 5

These are brilliant 😂😂😂 #mygarden more like #mycommunalgarden

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those grounds are beautiful why would you want to drive 30 mins to take pictures outside a restaurant in Brighton when you have all that on your doorstep! I just don’t get it

Those grounds are beautiful why would you want to drive 30 mins to take pictures outside a restaurant in Brighton when you have all that on your doorstep! I just don’t get it
I honestly think the residents have complained and don't want part of their property used in public shots which is understandable, they probably object to her pretending she owns the building too. It might even go against the leasehold rules.

while I totally agreed she shouldn't be driving to Brighton to take pictures we are not in a full lockdown, it's tier 4 with schools shut. If you read the government website site it says you 'should' stay local not you must.The police won't do anything my neighbours group called about 4 teens in a park they said they couldn't enforce them to go home 🤷🏼‍♀️
Prob is Johnson won't commit to a proper last March style lockdown so idiots like Lorna just push every limit making it harder for the rest of us going along with the suggested rules and she risks infecting others. Annoys TF outta me .

I honestly think the residents have complained and don't want part of their property used in public shots which is understandable, they probably object to her pretending she owns the building too. It might even go against the leasehold rules.

while I totally agreed she shouldn't be driving to Brighton to take pictures we are not in a full lockdown, it's tier 4 with schools shut. If you read the government website site it says you 'should' stay local not you must.The police won't do anything my neighbours group called about 4 teens in a park they said they couldn't enforce them to go home 🤷🏼‍♀️
Prob is Johnson won't commit to a proper last March style lockdown so idiots like Lorna just push every limit making it harder for the rest of us going along with the suggested rules and she risks infecting others. Annoys TF outta me .
What do you mean U.K. is not in full lockdown? Tier system is no longer in action and the entire country is in lockdown? Am I wrong?

Reactions: 10
What do you mean U.K. is not in full lockdown? Tier system is no longer in action and the entire country is in lockdown? Am I wrong?
No tier system but the guidelines are the same as their 4 except schools are closed. So if you can work from home, not must. Tradespeople, cleaners, dog groomers/walkers etc are allowed to work unlike lockdown, shops like Next and other retailers are open for click & collect not allowed under lockdown, Costa, Starbucks etc for coffee just not sit in, I walked home from my dog walk on Sunday via town so many people in standing in line at coffee shops inside and queuing to pick up deliveries! Even Mappin & Webb the jewellers are open via a hatch for repairs! It's kinda bonkers really.

Reactions: 2
I'm not surprised she lied about being sick and travelling to Brighton, she's a dick head

Looking back at those earlier shots in the garden, she looked at least more enthusiastic and taking some care in the detail. She really doesn't give a tit now. Which makes me think she is really suffering from depression or mental health stuff, one very unhappy sad person. This is no excuse for her behaviour at all, it's shocking what she is getting up to but to downgrade yourself to such a extend from just a couple of years ago when most influencers "grow" with their photos/stories with quality and content. Her best years are over and she knows it.

No tier system but the guidelines are the same as their 4 except schools are closed. So if you can work from home, not must. Tradespeople, cleaners, dog groomers/walkers etc are allowed to work unlike lockdown, shops like Next and other retailers are open for click & collect not allowed under lockdown, Costa, Starbucks etc for coffee just not sit in, I walked home from my dog walk on Sunday via town so many people in standing in line at coffee shops inside and queuing to pick up deliveries! Even Mappin & Webb the jewellers are open via a hatch for repairs! It's kinda bonkers really.
Oh no! What we are told about the restrictions in the U.K. are completely different. Stay safe!

Reactions: 2
Oh no! What we are told about the restrictions in the U.K. are completely different. Stay safe!
Thank you ❤ I haven't seen anyone other than bumping into colleagues locally when out on walks for the whole year! Work have been really good and had us all WFH before governments stepped in and they won't be sending us back a time soon, all the big tech US companies they're treating this pandemic very seriously. Which is why I get annoyed with people like Lorna just carrying on as normal and I still can't believe HSBC if OM still works there are happy about his travelling!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure we are in a National Lockdown. The tiers are no longer in place. One could argue that this is Tier 5 but it’s certainly not tier 4. The reason all that other stuff is happening is because people are bending or breaking the rules like Lorna. She doesn’t NEED to drive down to Brighton for pictures. I’m quite sure there are cute, quaint little places in Horsham she could find or she could be creative with her space at home like other influencers if she wants to show off outfits.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.