Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im wondering: does anyone know who won the first Chanel giveaway last year? I can’t find it on her page anymore. I’m wondering if that person even existed/got her bag.

Reactions: 3
Im wondering: does anyone know who won the first Chanel giveaway last year? I can’t find it on her page anymore. I’m wondering if that person even existed/got her bag.
I think it was mentioned on one of the threads and I remember seeing pics of the winner with it in her IG . Sorry can’t remember her name .

She has a gummy smile, she’s also had Botox to freeze the muscles between her top lip and nose to stop her lip going up too far when she smiles. Also that stupid amount of filler makes her duck like

Reactions: 8
Most customers would think, ‘oh, she’s a size 8 and short but wears it in a 12, I should size up x2’ when it’s already oversized. It’s really bad for ITS and Lorna to misrepresent their sizing so much.
This is what’s really confusing me. Is she x2 sizes bigger in real life than she looks in photos or are the clothes tiny?

Reactions: 4
This is what’s really confusing me. Is she x2 sizes bigger in real life than she looks in photos or are the clothes tiny?
She’s a size 12 but edits herself down to a 6. So like you say she completely distorts any concept of sizing and suggests people should size up, then they have to send it back because it’s the wrong size. Everything she does is deceptive in some form or other.

Reactions: 10
Would you look at that, I mention New York and her wedding pics and here she goes the day after 😂 glad I could help Lorna or should I say every little helps 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’s had her nasolabials done too as they’re not as deep.
Anyway...
‘gentle, sexy, kind.. ‘
we know what those really mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We all know she does it .. so I couldn’t let this opportunity slip by .So I give you ——

Lorna’s answers to her own questions 😉😂😉

1. Definitely Shag someone else.

2. Pros
His credit card
He does the laundry
Does the cooking
Does what I tell him
Takes my photos

Cons
Touch night
Boo

3.. I’ll stay with you but I want
A fukk off diamond
clothes
Shoes
A regular supply of Chanel
And a Birkin

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“No John it’s not touch night” :ROFLMAO:

Poor sod. Another night pleasuring himself into his yellow shorts.
Yeah cos she doesn’t want to be seen in public with him... bet she wasn’t like that with her bit on the side ??
I think she’s had her nasolabials done too as they’re not as deep.
Anyway...
‘gentle, sexy, kind.. ‘
we know what those really mean.
Just snorted out my “ homeschooling” gin. 🤣hilarious

Also, whilst I’m awake having only just finished prepping for homeschooling tomorrow - has she thanked all her Fawna’s for buying all of her cheap tit / AKA, funding her next Chanel binge? No?
Thought not. Manners cost nothing Lorna, ( probably why she’s not interested)

Last edited:
  • Haha
His 1990s tribal sun tattoo is so luxe too. He must have already been like 40 back then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is the dress so far down her pecks? 😂
I'm convinced Lorna is a drag Queen, the package, the voice,the make up the pecks 🤣
I apologise to and drag queens following this thread!
hi everyone, first time posting .... I found this forum after I suspected L is a trans... there are so many giveaways... Now seeing the wedding photos and the comment above I’m convinced 💯 not that something is wrong with that it’s just what it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
hi everyone, first time posting .... I found this forum after I suspected L is a trans... there are so many giveaways... Now seeing the wedding photos and the comment above I’m convinced 💯 not that something is wrong with that it’s just what it is 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve thought about it a lot since it was mentioned actually and I’m not convinced it’s not true....

I’ve had my suspicions too

Reactions: 1
Sorry .. I’m not on board with the Trans theory 🤷‍♀️ But I’ll read your thoughts with an open mind .

Yeah cos she doesn’t want to be seen in public with him... bet she wasn’t like that with her bit on the side ??

Just snorted out my “ homeschooling” gin. 🤣hilarious

Also, whilst I’m awake having only just finished prepping for homeschooling tomorrow - has she thanked all her Fawna’s for buying all of her cheap tit / AKA, funding her next Chanel binge? No?
Thought not. Manners cost nothing Lorna, ( probably why she’s not interested)
Has she ever said Thankyou for anything ? It’s always just take take take !!! Mine mine mine !! Me me me ... She doesn’t have any friends and talks into a phone all day 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
well Lorna being trans would be quite the plot twist. Although- haven’t we seen pictures of her as a little girl with ginger hair ?

• Haha
I think that it’s all the Botox/fillers that gives her that odd look. Shame as she was prettier before. She’s now morphed in to an odd looking woman.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.