Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well Lorna being trans would be quite the plot twist. Although- haven’t we seen pictures of her as a little girl with ginger hair ?
I haven’t, please share. Also as far as I know the transition can start in quite an early age with hormones etc.

Reactions: 1
I think that it’s all the Botox/fillers that gives her that odd look. Shame as she was prettier before. She’s now morphed in to an odd looking woman.
I don't think she's trans either it is all the work filler/botox.

She is still very quiet, what is next on the shilling list? With lockdown getting stricter she must be so pissed off :ROFLMAO:

I’m preparing for an influx of SATC pictures or nail pictures even though she’s done both of those to absolute death

Reactions: 4
She's irritating me more than usual at the moment. A few things to get off my chest before I go and start my self-assessment tax which I have left way late and should have done ages ago... :oops: :rolleyes:

1. For the love of all things holy, can she please stop dressing up that poor dog in human-style clothing like he is some sort of toy doll. He's a dog, FFS, and I suspect he just wants to live out his senior years in peace and dignity without being subjected to fake designer clothes. I'd rather see pictures of him sniffing around the garden, than sitting on the sofa wearing a Gucci cardigan. Gets right up my nostrils. 😤😤

2. How many manicure pictures does she look at every day? GIVE IT A REST!

3. Has she absolutely no shame in admitting that she just lies in bed watching television all day? Even if my bank account was full to the brim and I was a multi-millionaire, I'd be embarrassed to let people think I slum around all day without doing anything useful or productive.

4. When she does her "John is at home so ask us anything" fake Q&As, why does she never make it seem more realistic by making up questions that are actually aimed at John (seeing as she said 'ask US anything)? All the questions are to her and about her. Why does nobody ever ask something like 'Hi John, I'm starting to suspect my wife is a money-grabbing con-artist; what should I do?'

5. On one of her 'new collection' images the other day, one of her fawnas asked her whether that brown monstrosity is actually brown, because in Lorna's pics and videos it looks like a chestnut brown, but on the ITS website it looks like an almond colour. Lorna replied with 'I've used a filter on my images but it's still similar'. Eh?? Why use a filter that is going to alter the colour of something you're trying to sell, you stupid buffoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m preparing for an influx of SATC pictures or nail pictures even though she’s done both of those to absolute death
Yeah ... I’m thinking more Mr Big and Carrie pics so her and the Raisin can continue their quest re Couple goals 🤮. Ask us anything ????

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Someone mentioned the other day about how key workers discount (40%) was removed from Lorna’s line at the very last minute so I’ve just gone and had a look at the comments on the ITS post about her launch and wow a lot of people were (rightly) very unhappy! She goes on about charity but can’t even allow key workers in the worst moments of the pandemic to get the discount they’re entitled to? Nasty witch. Also a lot of complaints about how a lounge set is costing £67. Not even Lorna would pay that much for one! As one of the comments says “InTheStyle is meant to be affordable”.

Leaving these here as a record:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I actually think she looked more like trans pre filler. The big ugly feet, no hips, strange bulge, weird chest, prominent jaw, never wears a swimsuit, her voice can be quite manly (my partner pointed that out to me before), no history or evidence of anything about her life pre Virgin except one pic when she was very small, the need to be overly girlie, playing dress up. Hmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone mentioned the other day about how key workers discount (40%) was removed from Lorna’s line at the very last minute so I’ve just gone and had a look at the comments on the ITS post about her launch and wow a lot of people were (rightly) very unhappy! She goes on about charity but can’t even allow key workers in the worst moments of the pandemic to get the discount they’re entitled to? Nasty witch. Also a lot of complaints about how a lounge set is costing £67. Not even Lorna would pay that much for one! As one of the comments says “InTheStyle is meant to be affordable”.

But Lorna doesn’t care! Everyone who has bought her full price polyester , will be supporting her shopping habit. She doesn’t give a duck, never has never will.
She never ever ever does anything that doesn’t benefit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She doesnt look trans at all to me.
She is too small boned and lithe in her wedding pics.
Not all women have curves.
Her jaw is the same as her mum’s. Not masculine, just square, very common.
What next her mum used a surrogate?

I’m all for slating her behaviour, lies and choices like injectables but these unrealistic beauty standards are quite frankly flabbergasting.

I’m super tall, used to be v v skinny, small boobs (thats not a weird chest!).
Our minds have been poisoned on how a woman looks or should look imho.

Reactions: 8
She doesnt look trans at all to me.
She is too small boned and lithe in her wedding pics.
Not all women have curves.
Her jaw is the same as her mum’s. Not masculine, just square, very common.
What next her mum used a surrogate?

I’m all for slating her behaviour, lies and choices like injectables but these unrealistic beauty standards are quite frankly flabbergasting.

I’m super tall, used to be v v skinny, small boobs (thats not a weird chest!).
Our minds have been poisoned on how a woman looks or should look imho.
My points were not only directed at the way she looks and I didn’t say small boobs are weird, I said her chest is weird.

Reactions: 7

Thank you @PT32 for posting these comments. This is outrageous, shameful and truly nauseating - to treat our key workers in such a despicable and amoral way fills me with revulsion. They work tirelessly and courageously, exposing themselves to risk daily whilst devoting their care to those who really need them; all at a time when our country is on its knees. Lorna & the ITS crew should hang their heads in shame. I didn't think that the bar could go any lower, but I was wrong. The next time she utters the words "random act of kindness", she deserves to choke on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good point
Trust me I used to pray for small boobs but some things can’t be reversed 😭 not without a knife anyway.

She probably isn’t trans but I did look back at her very early Instagram posts this morning and she was so thin back then actually quite sad. She’s also edited some of the captions as the comments don’t add up. Typical LL.

Reactions: 5
I’m late on the trans discussion but Lorna is 5”3 and her boobs are ... let’s just say... not very perky.
I really doubt it

how tall do we think OMR is? He must be very short ...

A website called MyTheresa, as if it’s something she and only she knows about. You couldn’t find them hun because they’re about a century old by now!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.