Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right Iā€™m confused and I have 3 questions.
1. If sheā€™s bought the oil why is she putting up Aff Ad ? And link to Cult Beauty
2. Sadly Iā€™ve watched a few too many of her GRWM and Iā€™ve never seen her put an oil on top of her moisturiser . Maybe Iā€™d glazed over at that point but have any of you TITS ?
3.Has she ever reported back to us on any other product where sheā€™s uttered the same words ?
To your first point, they can create an affiliate link for anything whether they bought it for themselves or if they were gifted it. Or even if they never bought the item, if they refer traffic and that traffic makes a purchase, then they will get commission. To the website it doesnā€™t matter, all they care about is paying a small commission to people who refer visitors to their sites (I know this because I earn a small amount from affiliate links on my own blog!)

When Lorna posts links to clothes on her story saying ā€œI just bought thisā€ with a swipe up link, Iā€™d put money on the fact that she hasnā€™t bought half of it, and she just wants to make a bit of money off the swipe ups.

Reactions: 9
To your first point, they can create an affiliate link for anything whether they bought it for themselves or if they were gifted it. Or even if they never bought the item, if they refer traffic and that traffic makes a purchase, then they will get commission. To the website it doesnā€™t matter, all they care about is paying a small commission to people who refer visitors to their sites (I know this because I earn a small amount from affiliate links on my own blog!)

When Lorna posts links to clothes on her story saying ā€œI just bought thisā€ with a swipe up link, Iā€™d put money on the fact that she hasnā€™t bought half of it, and she just wants to make a bit of money off the swipe ups.
Oh deffo. We never see any of these garms that she claims are ā€˜less than a bottle of pissing angelā€™

Reactions: 10
We barely see her in any clothes other than ITS rubbish and her dressing gown!! She only posts pics of looks and suggestions so definitely doesnā€™t buy everything she says she does!! Iā€™ve probably got more clothes than her! She doesnā€™t show us much on trend stuff, or classic stuff either!! Mostly just landfill sold at Ā£40 this week and Ā£20 in 5 days! Look out for ā€œGuys this is going so fast! 100 sold recently blah blah, blah blah!ā€

Reactions: 10
The pink set with the white Chanel bag and white Gucciā€™s is horrific. I donā€™t like the bag but itā€™s possible to make it look stylish and thatā€™s not how šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quite a few people saying the collection is too expensive so theyā€™re (wisely) waiting a few days until it goes down in price!! Lots of talk about the 40% key workers discount being taking off Yawnas collection last minute šŸ˜” oh the high morales of ITS and Lorna!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What message is she sending about this ITS collection by using the opening of Never Ever and calling it 'Consciously uncoupling' and calling something crappy from the collection 'Gwyneth' šŸ˜‚šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s making me laugh how ITS refer to it as recycled polyester and sheā€™s calling it recycled yarns šŸ˜‚ bleeping phony

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet she hates ITS state she's actually a size 12!
Most customers would think, ā€˜oh, sheā€™s a size 8 and short but wears it in a 12, I should size up x2ā€™ when itā€™s already oversized. Itā€™s really bad for ITS and Lorna to misrepresent their sizing so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.