Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to derail the thread but thank you you lovely titters, you’re a lovely lot <temporary sentimental moment fuelled by vodka and lockdown restrictions, normal service will be resumed shortly>
So sorry to hear your bad news 😔 take all the time you need, we’ll hold the fort!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We need to chant “ show us the bag” in a masked singer stylee.
If she’s got the bag, she’s likely flogged it. Wish I’d been watching Ebay to see 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep - I came on to say she’s been out again - same crappy nail polish too

Also she made a caveat earlier on in the week , almost to protect her from what she was about to do...

“ you’ll recognise some pictures from months ago as I’ve been shooting these for the last few months”

no, apart from the split front cardigan that she copied From Stella, we haven’t seen any.

LIAR! She’s definitely been out. Because influencers are more important than anyone else. Selfish duck,

And this is also the same witch who’s been in bed all week feeling like tit, sleeping constantly and rupturing her ribs “ burping”
Let’s hope she’s had a test before she fucked off out to take pictures of herself with her geriatric high risk husband!
Great words Once again @AllAboutTheMayhem 👍

Reactions: 1
They’ll be able to take one look at her camera roll to see they were taken a couple of days ago. She’s a stupid twit. I’ve reported her. This witch will not keep getting away with it. Did her lockdown breach in November not teach her anything when she was reported to the police multiple times?

The other photos of her on her stories where she’s hanging out of her car are taken in Regency Square in Brighton. Outside Artist Residence. So she’s gone to multiple locations around Brighton & Hove to do this.
Just to take photos of crap that she’s already taken photos of ... WHATS THE FUKKIN POINT !!!!!
😡😡

AND she sat in the Old Bentley to do the IG stories then drove to Brighton in the old Porsche..what a Fukkin vile fake life . Maybe Ol Bentley’s not insured so they don’t drive it and its now being used as ‘the filming studio’ to make a change from the wooden room floor !!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m full of ranty at the minute @Ohmydays .
proper ready to blow 🤣
🎶
let it go
Let it go
Don’t hold it back anymore
Let it go
Let it go. 🎶
Go on @AllAboutTheMayhem you know you want to .. and sharing is caring 😂😂😂

She’ll claim it’s for business though won’t she 😖
But unecessary business as she’s already posted photos of the vile outfits on IG So the photos in Brighton weren’t really needed !!
Sorry for your loss 😪 xx

View attachment 380820

I wonder if it was a TIT who asked whether she's consciously uncoupling from ITS...
I wonder if whoever asked it is now a-blocked ?

Wait a week and it’ll be half that.

Can tell she asks herself the questions, always got an emoji at the end of them
Good spot @Hereforthepictures 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if this is the question @CAT1975 asked?
No this isn’t my question. Still no answer on mine. I was more subtle than that. Didn’t want to get blocked straight away! I’m just trying to prove she makes up her own questions and doesn’t answer genuine asks!!!

Lorna - when you’re reading this maybe you might prove me wrong... I doubt it though 😘

I wonder if this is the question @CAT1975 asked?
Maybe this is her responding to us after all we’ve said about her and ITS

I'm surprised shes not found herself in Dubai or the Maldives for 'work' purposes like si many other 'influences' or could in the style not afford it!
She doesn’t travel outside of Europe unless it’s New York so she can bring up her wedding and post more old photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No this isn’t my question. Still no answer on mine. I was more subtle than that. Didn’t want to get blocked straight away! I’m just trying to prove she makes up her own questions and doesn’t answer genuine asks!!!

Lorna - when you’re reading this maybe you might prove me wrong... I doubt it though 😘

Maybe this is her responding to us after all we’ve said about her and ITS
One of the TITS did actually say something like that on here .. stealing our ideas for your content hey Yawna. Same Ol same Ol .

Reactions: 3
This post of hers really pisses me off ....
such double standards ...
To the untrained TIT eyes she wants to appear as if she’s being so kind and generous.
BUT
The Wise TIT eyes know she doesn’t give a stuff about the untrained eyes she has no concept of kindness cos she thinks everything can be sorted with a flash of the Raisins credit card .
AND
She only wants your ‘following’
Why her Fukkin Fawnas can’t see this is beyond me !!
Can’t wait to see what tripe she’s gonna come out with next week after the uncoupling has dumped !

Attachments

The prize is a bottle of Halfetti but you can choose whatever you like. So the prize isn’t a bottle of Halfetti, it’s whatever you like. My heads gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait until 6! Gonna be ordering in my new sustainable LabiaLuxe knits that have taken a year to design and manufacture and create and market!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.