Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait until 6! Gonna be ordering in my new sustainable LabiaLuxe knits that have taken a year to design and manufacture and create and market!
Stand by for the ‘vurry nervous’ post, and the sincere face imploring her idiot followers to message her about ‘sizing’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Noted that the Chanel bag winner is now entering 5000£ cash giveaway at In The Shite. Think she’s probably had all her luck for the year to be fair,.. 👀

Stand by for the ‘vurry nervous’ post, and the sincere face imploring her idiot followers to message her about ‘sizing’ 🙄
Standard. Imagine being so predictable.

Reactions: 9
I thought this too but I’d argue that the rules are you can do it for work only if you can’t do it at home, and she absolutely can take photos at home. And if she HAS to take one outside a shop, do it in Horsham or Crawley which are both 10 mins drive away from her, on her way back from her daily Tesco trips.

You’re right though, she will claim that though 😩 I knew as soon as she started saying about images being shot months ago that she was about to release images taken somewhere she shouldn’t be.
I’ve just looked at the ITS stories . All the pictures they’re using are ones of her at home . So it really wasn’t NECESSARY for her to go to Brighton to ‘shoot’ her dump . Bet those pics will be used on the App dump at 6pm but ITS are happy to use the home pics on their stories so IMO The Luxes trip to Brighton was def not a necessary work trip .
Fukkin twats !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wonder if she will bother getting out of bed before lunch today. I mean given the dump later, today is all about her & the £££!

I’m expecting a sudden burst of enthusiasm!

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she drove all the way to Brighton to take a photo on a nondescript pavement. It makes no sense at all. Why not just take it in your garden?

Reactions: 9
Wellllll the neighbours don’t like it 😂

But seriously, who cares if the neighbours don’t like it? It’s their property too, no one can tell them they can’t take pictures on it

Noted that the Chanel bag winner is now entering 5000£ cash giveaway at In The Shite. Think she’s probably had all her luck for the year to be fair,.. 👀

Standard. Imagine being so predictable.
I checked her grid and she didn’t even post about the bag, but seems like the type who would do that?

Maybe she sold it? Or maybe Lorna didn’t ship it yet?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And oh look! Suddenly she’s all enthusiastic again - slept in though obvs. But realised she better get up quickly to start shilling shite !
She’s now using £180 face oil. Particularly relatable for the ones buying her acrylic lounge wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And oh look! Suddenly she’s all enthusiastic again - slept in though obvs. But realised she better get up quickly to start shilling shite !
She’s now using £180 face oil. Particularly relatable for the ones buying her acrylic lounge wear.
Great pronounciation as usual 🙄

She looks like she’s been wiping her arse with her hands, colour of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
All this she puts on her face, she needs to invest in a good body scrub, moisturiser and tan!

Reactions: 3
All that fiddling about with her face is making me actually recoil. JUST LEAVE IT ALONE. No wonder she has prize winning zits 😖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.