Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on you! I have too!! She can’t get away with this again! The rest of us have been following the guidelines yet she doesn’t even mention what’s going on in the world as all she cares about is standing outside nice buildings and taking a crap pic! All to line her bobblin pockets and to feed her unluxe lifestyle!!
She’ll claim it’s for business though won’t she 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Its getting really annoying some peoples idea of essential business. Thats requires them to swan about, and what for taking photos to sell stuff. Its not essential is not needed and doesn't need to be done.

Reactions: 8
I thought this too but I’d argue that the rules are you can do it for work only if you can’t do it at home, and she absolutely can take photos at home. And if she HAS to take one outside a shop, do it in Horsham or Crawley which are both 10 mins drive away from her, on her way back from her daily Tesco trips.

You’re right though, she will claim that though 😩 I knew as soon as she started saying about images being shot months ago that she was about to release images taken somewhere she shouldn’t be.

Reactions: 12
Any enforcement officer with half a brain wouldn’t accept this as essential business! Ffs the most senior people in the world aren’t loitering outside shops! They’re running railways, airlines, multi billion pound businesses all from home!! She is not a key worker! It’s not essential that she takes a picture outside. Most of the ITS girls do it in their house or garden so she can’t use that excuse!!

Reactions: 9
Or course she can take pictures at home. She lives in a manor in extensive grounds!
Absolutely does not need to be out in towns doing this tit. She is NOT that important. The world does not stop and people do not “ go without” if Lorna stays the duck inside and photographs herself there.
I’m livid. I’m seeing recovering addicts down zoom, yet she’s out photographing her cheap tat? duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just don’t get why she doesn’t take photos in the grounds of the building her flat is in, it looks beautiful

Reactions: 6
Or course she can take pictures at home. She lives in a manor in extensive grounds!
Absolutely does not need to be out in towns doing this tit. She is NOT that important. The world does not stop and people do not “ go without” if Lorna stays the duck inside and photographs herself there.
I’m livid. I’m seeing recovering addicts down zoom, yet she’s out photographing her cheap tat? duck off.
That’s made me so mad! How is it acceptable that she’s does her tit and you have to provide support to vulnerable people via zoom. I admire you so much! I don’t blame you for being angry!!

Reactions: 7
Why can’t she take pics outside Tesco in those outfits ??? Now that would be RELATABLE 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a feeling the other flat owners at Horsham Heights have complained to the flat management and she’s to told to curb photographing at home. Still absolutely no excuse to leave home she could easier do them in the 2nd bedroom with a bit of styling.

Reactions: 7
I have a feeling the other flat owners at Horsham Heights have complained to the flat management and she’s to told to curb photographing at home. Still absolutely no excuse to leave home she could easier do them in the 2nd bedroom with a bit of styling.
Yes I thought this too.

Also, I don't recall seeing a post from her about a luxury Xmas gift from ITS like the other influencers all seemed to get. Did I miss it or was it never mentioned?

Just got the news that my adorable and ever chic french grandma has passed aged 98.. in her honour I am imagining how much she would have laughed at labia luxe trying to pass herself off as a kind of superannuated ‘Emily in Paris’ 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just got the news that my adorable and ever chic french grandma has passed aged 98.. in her honour I am imagining how much she would have laughed at labia luxe trying to pass herself off as a kind of superannuated ‘Emily in Paris’ 🤣

So sorry for your loss, she sounds like a amazing grandma, good memories last forever 🥰

• Heart
Sorry for your loss 😪 xx

Screenshot_20210109-221159_Instagram.jpg

I wonder if it was a TIT who asked whether she's consciously uncoupling from ITS...

• Heart
Love your Grandma 😘. 98 what a great age keep rocking that chic vibe in heaven Grandma . Sending big hug @annabelle_bronstein

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just don’t get why she doesn’t take photos in the grounds of the building her flat is in, it looks beautiful
She could take pictures cooking in the ‘kitchen ‘ wearing her loungewear during lockdown.... like the rest of us !!!! Instead of standing in the empty lounge in front of a mirror with a woolly hat on and an empty handbag over her shoulder !!! Fukkin twit !!

• Haha
Not to derail the thread but thank you you lovely titters, you’re a lovely lot <temporary sentimental moment fuelled by vodka and lockdown restrictions, normal service will be resumed shortly>

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
My deepest condolences at your sad news @annabelle_bronstein You must have some lovely memories of a wonderful lady. Hope those memories comfort you in your loss.xx 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.