Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s odd isn’t it, did she post any pictures with her and the bag?
I don’t understand why we never see her tagged in any winners pics? Surely she’d add to her stories?? It would get her more publicity, and potential followers if people saw real people when in her giveaways! I’m beginning to think they’re not real...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Don’t suppose anyone got who won the Chanel bag?? Out of all the current giveaway winners only one is public so I’ve followed to see if anything is posted by her to celebrate. 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Don’t suppose anyone got who won the Chanel bag?? Out of all the current giveaway winners only one is public so I’ve followed to see if anything is posted by her to celebrate. 🙋‍♀️
I looked at the persons Instagram All l remember is thinking it was odd. The posts the followings

Reactions: 3
Her Instagram is ishasammy she tagged her on the post

Reactions: 2
Brilliant 🤣 - you absolutely should offer Lorna a lockdown online photo editing course.

Well she’s gojng all out to sell this “ knit wear”
Same crappy disproportionate videos and bizarre groin situation. Why is her head as big as her entire torso?? And her head wider than her waist?
Is that it? The Labia-luxe set, the same set in beige and the stella McCartney split front copy? That’s been a year in the making ?
Her head is quite big even on stories, she has like a block head and unusually large chin area.

The Stella McCartney rip off. I think she just comes out with these one liners to make the drop seem like a lot of care went into it, she has to come up with new ways to shill sell it. Plus I’ve noticed she’s always posting the same influencers in her tit.

Reactions: 6
Her head is quite big even on stories, she has like a block head and unusually large chin area.

The Stella McCartney rip off. I think she just comes out with these one liners to make the drop seem like a lot of care went into it, she has to come up with new ways to shill sell it. Plus I’ve noticed she’s always posting the same influencers in her tit.
I don’t want to be horrible (I do really) but the ‘luxettes’ she gets to promote her crap are just so basic and cringe 😭

Reactions: 11
She clearly went out to shoot these images. Cote brasserie in the background. Was it the day she was in the car? Same outfit and wearing the chavtastic necklace!

another cardigan naming! Can’t see which TIT said that would be coming today 🤷‍♀️
That’s the Côte in Brighton! So when she lied about going to Tesco to buy tomatoes to make soup... she was driving for over 35 mins to the center of Brighton to pose in front of a restaurant 😡 this bleep!!! You aren’t allowed to leave your locality or travel for anything that isn’t essential. I’m so angry.

And this image is outside the Royal Pavilion in Brighton (opposite Côté)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I'm surprised shes not found herself in Dubai or the Maldives for 'work' purposes like si many other 'influences' or could in the style not afford it!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
That’s the Côte in Brighton! So when she lied about going to Tesco to buy tomatoes to make soup... she was driving for over 35 mins to the center of Brighton to pose in front of a restaurant 😡 this bleep!!! You aren’t allowed to leave your locality or travel for anything that isn’t essential. I’m so angry.
That’s what I thought!!! So bloody irresponsible!! There’s me (and the law abiding citizens) literally not leaving the house and going no more than 1/2 mile up the road to the shop once a week!! Maybe we could report her again!! She’s not a key worker. I am and need a letter if I’m to travel to London to the office!! 😡

Btw I’ve asked a question so let’s see if it gets answered... I’ll share tomorrow!

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised shes not found herself in Dubai or the Maldives for 'work' purposes like si many other 'influences' or could in the style not afford it!
Exactly that, ITS isn’t paying and there is no way they would pay the true cost of going to Dubai let alone Maldives and staying in a top resort out of their own pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She clearly went out to shoot these images. Cote brasserie in the background. Was it the day she was in the car? Same outfit and wearing the chavtastic necklace!

another cardigan naming! Can’t see which TIT said that would be coming today 🤷‍♀️
Yep - I came on to say she’s been out again - same crappy nail polish too

Also she made a caveat earlier on in the week , almost to protect her from what she was about to do...

“ you’ll recognise some pictures from months ago as I’ve been shooting these for the last few months”

no, apart from the split front cardigan that she copied From Stella, we haven’t seen any.

LIAR! She’s definitely been out. Because influencers are more important than anyone else. Selfish duck,

And this is also the same witch who’s been in bed all week feeling like tit, sleeping constantly and rupturing her ribs “ burping”
Let’s hope she’s had a test before she fucked off out to take pictures of herself with her geriatric high risk husband!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Let’s hope she can provide evidence if she’s asked about where she’s been this week. Might need camera dates etc. You’re right she should have been at home when she’s been feeling ill this week! Even more reason to protect others, save lives and don’t travel 24 miles to take a crap photo!!

Let’s hope she can provide evidence if she’s asked about where she’s been this week. Might need camera dates etc. You’re right she should have been at home when she’s been feeling ill this week! Even more reason to protect others, save lives and don’t travel 24 miles to take a crap photo!!
They’ll be able to take one look at her camera roll to see they were taken a couple of days ago. She’s a stupid twit. I’ve reported her. This witch will not keep getting away with it. Did her lockdown breach in November not teach her anything when she was reported to the police multiple times?

The other photos of her on her stories where she’s hanging out of her car are taken in Regency Square in Brighton. Outside Artist Residence. So she’s gone to multiple locations around Brighton & Hove to do this.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
They’ll be able to take one look at her camera roll to see they were taken a couple of days ago. She’s a stupid twit. I’ve reported her. This witch will not keep getting away with it. Did her lockdown breach in November not teach her anything when she was reported to the police multiple times?

The other photos of her on her stories where she’s hanging out of her car are taken in Regency Square in Brighton. Outside Artist Residence. So she’s gone to multiple locations around Brighton & Hove to do this.
Good on you! I have too!! She can’t get away with this again! The rest of us have been following the guidelines yet she doesn’t even mention what’s going on in the world as all she cares about is standing outside nice buildings and taking a crap pic! All to line her bobblin pockets and to feed her unluxe lifestyle!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.