LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips on her side profile where she says it’s chuffin raining on stories 😧😧 sausage lips.
also, them boots maker her feet look like size 9s.

Reactions: 13
Ladies, if you've finished cringing over the reel, I warn you that the adoring, fawning comments on her grid will set you off all over again. :rolleyes:
I don’t think I can bring myself to look at the comments. i was embarrassed for her watching that reel.

The worst thing right now is fashion influencers copying tiktoks. They’re all a cringefest. Most fashion influencers have to be 30+ now and are trying so hard to still be relevant.

Lorna’s outside is so unflattering. Why isn’t she wearing trousers? With those boots it makes her look so short and stumpy.
Those bloody boots are awful! Is she pissed ????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was the relocating of the Eiffel Tower that really set this thread on fire.
what the hell will she do when she quarantines for 2 weeks at HH?

In other news... am now quarantining due to bizarre/ sudden onset of covid-esque symptoms that started at 9.30pm last night. Oh joy. Happy half term!!
I hope it’s not covid 🙏 Get well soon x

I am so behind on this thread. Super busy during the week. Thought I’d bob on quickly to say what on earth is that reel?!!! 🤣😂😂 I’ve watched about 4 times. That head turn, those knees popping out the boots and that stupid walk 😂😂😂 make it stop 😭😂 oh Lorna you’ve started the afternoon off well 😂
This is terrible, worse than the white skirt monstrosity!! I get that some influencers dress purely for photos or reels in outfits they wouldn’t necessarily wear to walk around all day in but you know this mental case has worn that to whatever spot she’s swigging Whispering Angel at this afternoon.

*edit I spoke before I’d seen the story and apparently she wore the trousers but she’s still saying ‘the baby’ is she on a bleeping wind up horrible cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
duck my TIN TRUMPET! It’s like she wants to get us on to the next thread in super quick time.
Felt compelled to type from sick bed as literally CANNOT cope with that thing she’s just posted. What the hell even is that and the badly fitting clothes and clodhopper boots?

well that’s prime fodder for Fuxy’s next project.. 🤣 But... what music ?? Hmm...

This tit is bananas 🍌? We know she loves Gwen?
OR... that bonkers theme music from Benny Hill 🤣🤣🤣

And she needs to wear a bra. It’s vile.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion...
Lorna Luxe #16 who knows if the Eiffel Tower is even real, please Lorna, stop with the clingiest reels!

Reactions: 6
duck my TIN TRUMPET! It’s like she wants to get us on to the next thread in super quick time.
Felt compelled to type from sick bed as literally CANNOT cope with that thing she’s just posted. What the hell even is that and the badly fitting clothes and clodhopper boots?

well that’s prime fodder for Fuxy’s next project.. 🤣 But... what music ?? Hmm...

This tit is bananas 🍌? We know she loves Gwen?
OR... that bonkers theme music from Benny Hill 🤣🤣🤣

And she needs to wear a bra. It’s vile.
Why hasn't she done the clasp up on her 'baby'? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 2
Spot the baby? Yeah the queen baby. In that balenciaga jumper that looks like it’s from Romford market 🤢
Imagine having a £800 or whatever they are jumper and wearing it screwed up like that.

Why hasn't she done the clasp up on her 'baby'? Am I missing something?
She thinks it looks cool. I think it’s looks better without the straps fully done up but it looks silly all open like that. Unhinged like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And I thought lydias reels were bad 😂
That is something else, what is she thinking 🙈

I just re-looked at lydias, they are so polished and well done compared to this turd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS. ..... I can’t even look at her today !!!! I don’t think I’d be able to control my ranting tongue 😡😡😡These sneak TL pics are bad enough !! She looks like a dumpy Russian prostitute that’s been ‘gifted’ her clothes from the local dustbinman !!!! @AllAboutTheMayhem fingers crossed you feel better soon ..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was the relocating of the Eiffel Tower that really set this thread on fire.
what the hell will she do when she quarantines for 2 weeks at HH?

In other news... am now quarantining due to bizarre/ sudden onset of covid-esque symptoms that started at 9.30pm last night. Oh joy. Happy half term!!
I pray that it is not covid, I wish you all the best!
I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Reactions: 5
FFS. ..... I can’t even look at her today !!!! I don’t think I’d be able to control my ranting tongue 😡😡😡These sneak TL pics are bad enough !! She looks like a dumpy Russian prostitute that’s been ‘gifted’ her clothes from the local dustbinman !!!! @AllAboutTheMayhem fingers crossed you feel better soon ..
Am crying at your 'gift' from the dustbinman, she looks as though she's been round the block more often than the council dustcart!😭😭😭

The worst thing right now is fashion influencers copying tiktoks. They’re all a cringefest. Most fashion influencers have to be 30+ now and are trying so hard to still be relevant.

Lorna’s outside is so unflattering. Why isn’t she wearing trousers? With those boots it makes her look so short and stumpy.
She is short and dumpy though!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.