LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thing how filthy Lorna would get that baby birkin!<shudder>

We need a thread TITS. Need to amend the summary from @Its_Me also. As some critical parts are missing
Imagiiiine!!!! I like the colour, kind off white or grey I dunno had a few wines by now haven’t I. Mel has style though and I’m genuinely happy for her she got the bag, she actually works hard for her money and she comes across as a good soul.

Althoouuuuugg not sure if her boyfriend bought it for her but still. She was always gonna buy it anyways.

Reactions: 6
I know am late today - real life got in the way....

But can were all just take a moment and say a unanimous WTF? silent prayer for Yawna because if that Tik Tok video / reel was the final edit she decided to share then someone needs to seize her phone and tie the extra long arms together on that straight jacket white shirt before she subjects us to embarrasses herself anymore.

What a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagiiiine!!!! I like the colour, kind off white or grey I dunno had a few wines by now haven’t I. Mel has style though and I’m genuinely happy for her she got the bag, she actually works hard for her money and she comes across as a good soul.

Althoouuuuugg not sure if her boyfriend bought it for her but still. She was always gonna buy it anyways.
Its quite a nice colour isn’t it, but not sure if it’s the grey she asked for🤔 At least she’s sussed the Hermes strategy out!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
View attachment 286482
Color me shocked that she’s gone to marais after reading here
Mmmm, what a turn up, not. They "spent today exploring Le Marais" so we get to see a pic of the pizza they're about to get their grubby mitts on. Quelle surprise! All she ever serves up is a constant stream of her bags in random places, pics of the food & drink that they're shoving/pouring down their necks, and filming of her prancing & trotting around like a demented equine. What a wasted opportunity. How about some interesting pics accompanied by intelligent narrative. But no, she travels to various destinations during a global pandemic to photograph & film her latest tat, bags, food & drink, and her buffoonish antics (with the odd bit of photoshopping thrown in). She really didn't need to leave home for all this. This girl really has a unique talent for making everything she comes into contact with so lacklustre & unappealing; she's really got the cheap n chavvy touch. Rant over, ladies!.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I know am late today - real life got in the way....

But can were all just take a moment and say a unanimous WTF? silent prayer for Yawna because if that Tik Tok video / reel was the final edit she decided to share then someone needs to seize her phone and tie the extra long arms together on that straight jacket white shirt before she subjects us to embarrasses herself anymore.

What a bleep.
Favourite comment out of 15 threads. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

The whole philosophy of Hermes makes me really angry. Stuck up twats. I’d never want something so pretentious

Reactions: 8
Can someone who’s good at counting tally up the most likes on the thread suggestions and start a new thread. Please and thank you <<<Me being authoritative 🤗

Can someone who’s good at counting tally up the most likes on the thread suggestions and start a new thread. Please and thank you <<<Me being authoritative 🤗
Think it's me with 20 🙈 <<< me being humble but am still banned from starting threads 😭
I HATE BEING A CONVICT - IMA LADYYYYYYY

ETA

OMGGGGGGG I JUST CHECKED AND I CAN CREATE A THREAD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
Am so happy I imagine I feel like one of the Luxettes who won a Lorna Luxe giveaway!

ETA(Again) Probably not appropriate to post my own thread though? Or is it? Don't mind. Made my Saturday getting me thread privileges back. What a sad bleep :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Think it's me with 20 🙈 <<< me being humble but am still banned from starting threads 😭

ETA

Am so happy I imagine I feel like one of the Luxettes who won a Lorna Luxe giveaway!

ETA(Again) Probably not appropriate to post my own thread though? Or is it? Don't mind. Made my Saturday getting me thread privileges back. What a sad bleep :ROFLMAO:
Girl, go for it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

ETA

I don't see why it wouldn't be appropriate for you to post it, that's as long as you're ok with it. Would have done it but got emergency here & had to call ambulance (not for me!).
P.S. You're not sad, you're bloody hilarious Lady L.☺x

• Heart
Reactions: 4

ETA

Fill your boots!

• Heart
  • Haha
I don't see why it wouldn't be appropriate for you to post it, that's as long as you're ok with it. Would have done it but got emergency here & had to call ambulance (not for me!).
P.S. You're not sad, you're bloody hilarious Lady L.☺x
Hahaha right! In my mind @AllAboutTheMayhem is the very liberal mum of the group, @LadyLockdown is the crazy auntie we all want to be and the rest of you are my wild cousins. Tattle Familia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
- Went to Paris and stayed in the same spot at the same time
- Is looking quite grubby
- The clothing she is shilling looks cheaper than what you can you get from aliexpress, or is it aliexpress after all?
- Finally got her (wrong) Hermes bag and now wants the "real deal". The raisin might have gotten his services in the process.
- The Hotel has tainted its reputation at Hermes, they weep at Lornas Instagram.
- She might be day drinking by her posts looking embarrassingly cringe.
- Photoshopped the Eiffel Tower in her background and some brave people spoke up about it but their comments soon disappeared.

What has she been doing the past month or so, sitting on the flor and broadcasting herself looking everything else than put together?

Reactions: 5
- The clothing she is shilling looks cheaper than what you can you get from aliexpress, or is it aliexpress after all?
- Finally got her (wrong) Hermes bag and now wants the "real deal". The raisin might have gotten his services in the process.
- The Hotel has tainted its reputation at Hermes, the weep at Lornas Instagram.
- Photoshopped the Eiffel Tower in her background and some brave people spoke up about it but their comments soon disappeared.

What has she been doing the past month or so, sitting on the flor and broadcasting herself looking everything else than put together?
Got a fringe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
- The Hotel has tainted its reputation at Hermes, they weep at Lornas Instagram.

Fuxy and the magic roundabout 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.