LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Q&A made me laugh. I couldn't help but cackle when she stated that she accepted wine as a payment for being an extra. She is doing way too much across her stories like she had a talking part. LOL! Of course, all her minions fell for it. (Also, her being an extra combined with doing an Ad for Sky, She's getting paid) About she got wine!
Lorna only being paid in wine for a long day of “work” is still better than the compensation and working conditions of the people making her ITS garments.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This thread #15 is one of the fastest in LL history😆.

Ashamed to say I followed LL for a couple of years and fell for her crap, buying some 🙈 In The Shite items and even a steamer she recommended (this was bull as all her clothes are creased af). I finally saw the light when I came over here looking for another influenza in lockdown and saw this thread. I’m now a-blocked though from following Suxy so have to follow her train wreck antics through the TITs!

Reactions: 13
New thread suggesttion

Lorna Luxeless — the magic roundabout and the magic relocating Eiffel Tower

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know but have a feeling that’s a high end replica Hermes, nothing adds up and she just happened to have one of the most sought after bags, in stock, at the store, on a random visit.

Reactions: 7
This thread #15 is one of the fastest in LL history😆.

Ashamed to say I followed LL for a couple of years and fell for her crap, buying some 🙈 In The Shite items and even a steamer she recommended (this was bull as all her clothes are creased af). I finally saw the light when I came over here looking for another influenza in lockdown and saw this thread. I’m now a-blocked though from following Suxy so have to follow her train wreck antics through the TITs!
Join the a-blocked club @Wifo1976 - We are many in number and a good number of us are multiple a-blockees! Just a thought....you said that you follow her antics through here. Being a-blocked doesn't have to be an impediment to you having a sneaky peak at her hilarious IG, you know. I myself am thrice a-blocked, but I have a number of pets & distant relatives (some are actually in Azerbaijan, the relatives not the pets!) and they have insta accounts). Then there's my uncle Hakim, even he's got an IG account and he breeds Iraqi mountain goats, although where he finds the time (for insta, not the goats!) I don't know! Anyway, I'll leave you with that thought @Wifo 1976 - time I went to take my medication!🙃😇 x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fuxy if you’re reading this I have another suggestion for a video... could you do one to the Thomas The Tank Engine theme tune. We can name it “Lorna the Piss Tank”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know but have a feeling that’s a high end replica Hermes, nothing adds up and she just happened to have one of the most sought after bags, in stock, at the store, on a random visit.
nah, there’s too much other stuff around it (like the hotel being involved) for her to do that. She’s a lot of things, but a blag bag witch she ain’t

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was the relocating of the Eiffel Tower that really set this thread on fire.
what the hell will she do when she quarantines for 2 weeks at HH?

In other news... am now quarantining due to bizarre/ sudden onset of covid-esque symptoms that started at 9.30pm last night. Oh joy. Happy half term!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
WHAT on earth is that latest reel... I’m actually dying of embarrassment. Nvm spot the baby, she looks like a baby has dressed her! Also give that bloody SATC music a rest

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WHAT on earth is that latest reel... I’m actually dying of embarrassment. Nvm spot the baby, she looks like a baby has dressed her! Also give that bloody SATC music a rest
Came here to say basically the same thing. And the little hop-skip before she struts off! Bladdy hell woman stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am so behind on this thread. Super busy during the week. Thought I’d bob on quickly to say what on earth is that reel?!!! 🤣😂😂 I’ve watched about 4 times. That head turn, those knees popping out the boots and that stupid walk 😂😂😂 make it stop 😭😂 oh Lorna you’ve started the afternoon off well 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She literally looks like Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen in that top, bloody awful!

• Haha
I am so behind on this thread. Super busy during the week. Thought I’d bob on quickly to say what on earth is that reel?!!! 🤣😂😂 I’ve watched about 4 times. That head turn, those knees popping out the boots and that stupid walk 😂😂😂 make it stop 😭😂 oh Lorna you’ve started the afternoon off well 😂
She looks like a small child that has decided to dress herself, and by the look on her face, had an "accident".

Shes probably just had a bottle of vine for breakfast, she looks cray.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
(Sentence read as Carrie Bradshaw)
I couldn’t help but think... WTF was she thinking making that reel. Ffs I’m done 😭 The turn at the end, I reckon she’s searching for her dignity.

• Haha
Ladies, if you've finished cringing over the reel, I warn you that the adoring, fawning comments on her grid will set you off all over again. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.