Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂❤.I hope not .. but you’re a bloody good detective 😂😂😂
FFS Clearly have too much time on my hands this week 🤪 I see where the suspicion could come in with my name though-hadn’t even considered that!

Waiting for her updates from last night. Seen a couple of stories from the girls who were there and she looks shite in them all. Her hair is an absolute mess.

Reactions: 1
Wow that face is huge & she has double chins, nothing like her pictures or insta stories - I keep saying it she's a different person, it's so deceiving to her followers
This, and her style is also very uninspiring. She said she wanted to be comfortable because she was ‘hosting’ but come on she lives in tit jumpers and legging or whatever they are on her legs. Boring.

yeh on a ten plus year old merc and seems they also have an ancient Porsche Cayenne.
How much better did she look though, before getting her ready-to-explode-lips. I won't comment on the fake tan, it seems like it's always been a problem :LOL:

This, and her style is also very uninspiring. She said she wanted to be comfortable because she was ‘hosting’ but come on she lives in tit jumpers and legging or whatever they are on her legs. Boring.
I feel like she had a much better style a few years back, which is also when she was much thinner - and dealing with an ED. I almost feel like she's not accepting her body now, which is a shame as recovering from an ED should be celebrated, and she could use her platform for good. But nope, better photoshop her legs with some plastic leggings on....

...wonder where she’s been all day! Meetings, shopping, rosé, lying in her duplex penthouse? 🤔

...wonder where she’s been all day! Meetings, shopping, rosé, lying in her duplex penthouse? 🤔

Never left the room, stuffing her face with cream cakes, laying in an uninspiring bath. The whole of London at their disposal with amazing parks, architecture, shows and walks.........and she can't be arsed to do anything LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They are proper lazy, boring bastards aren't they?! Ordering carbs from room service and having a bath, Jesus how are they not bored of themselves?

Reactions: 5
Shes really rubbing in the lack of Birkin too, like a spoilt brat! she'll be bored with it as soon as she gets it anyway. My old PR director had a pink one, she then had to wait forever, around 2 years to get one in tan. She even had a watch and scarfs from their previously so I really hope they make the brat wait forever or decline the purchase. She's puts me off brands tbh!

Wow that face is huge & she has double chins, nothing like her pictures or insta stories - I keep saying it she's a different person, it's so deceiving to her followers
Well she is bound to put on weight at some point with all the Rose she drinks and rich, carb laden food she eats.

Reactions: 2
And the same bloody music every time. Minnie Riperton is nearly as annoying as”eeya”. And that’s saying something.

I suspect she knows the viewing Instagram public is getting bored with the same old rose, OAP, & polyester tat from ITS. So she’s tried to crank it up the only way she knows how... not with new and interesting material... but with material goods. Bentley. Hermes. Or.. HURMAYS as she eloquently calls it.. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she should be reported to the ASA - there’s so many hidden brand promotions here (the hotel, the frangrance brand that just ‘ happened’ to drop in, the filter she’s recently been using) she’s completely misleading her followers.

Reactions: 7
So the Bentley. Didn’t really look at it properly before but it’s OLD!!! Go on auto trader you can find Continentals around the same age for £12k. Pushing it for a decent spec, low mileage etc to £18k at absolute most! So yeh I guess she could afford it. If it was on some kind of promo/AD loan I’m sure they would have given her a newer model and she would have had to show off the spec. OR she rented it just for a day or two as a valentines gift? Has she said at any point she’s actually bought it? On the post she said she couldn’t just get him a tie. But perhaps it was just a day thing not an actual gifting of the car itself? Using clever wording. I didn’t really see the stories so don’t know what she said.

I don’t want to sound snobby myself (ok, yeh) but she hasn’t even got a watch. MAYBE she doesn’t like to wear one but given that she’s clearly trying to keep up with appearances and all her influencer friends have at least one Rolex why hasn’t she at invested in a timepiece? She has that single Cartier bangle that looks as spoof as the Chanel bags.

She hasn’t said why she hasn’t got the Birkin or what happened when she went for ‘a chat’ only that she STILL hasn’t got one. You STILL haven’t got a decent hair do, tan or nails hun but hey ho.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.