Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk about taking her followers as idiots. So this was never planned, the perfume company just happened to be available tonight out of work hours to just come along and just set up in her room and just happened to be an impromptu drinks with the Influenzers, who just happened to be in town. That suite was always booked, this was on the cards from the start. LOL never have I seen such manipulation.

I wonder when the divorce happens if there will be a custody battle over baby birkin 😂😂😂
Oh No .you mean it was all staged !!!😂😂. are you saying LL has told us another Fukkin lie !!!

Reactions: 2
So the wheels are in motion for a Birkin. No doubt the OAP tried to sweet talk an SA. I will be very surprised if she gets a call before 2024. You cannot just march into Hermes and demand a Birkin or a Kelly, the process is long and expensive. Usually you need to have a spending pattern with them. She will be better buying from a reseller.

I preferred it over a year ago when she was hidden. Where it was just photos and she remained ononymous.

Now, I just see over consumption in EVERY damn degree. It sickens me. Not out of jealousy, more that social media has great benefits .. but it’s people like Lorna that is living a ‘fake’ lifestyle that people look to, try to obtain and then we wonder why debt is so high.

We wonder why mental health is so statistically high. It needs to stop. She is not an influencer, and all these influencers are majorly using the platform for excessively high consumption in freebies .. that half probably aren’t used. We go on about sustainability and how we can reduce what we buy .. but boy this girl is one narcissist, overly materialistic Human.

It’s just not attractive, yet I watch for the indulgence of seeing the shite posted. I used to like her over a year ago, now I find all in all majorly vapid content.

Not classy, not elegant ... you can’t buy class. You either have it or you don’t. She needs to strip her layers back and love herself.. I see someone that hides behind a mask and fake hair .. & road overkill on fillers. How can a man find this attractive? Really ?

It’s a superficial lifestyle with an expiry date.
How long can she flog it on instyle. I purchased one item once. Utterly shambolic quality, and I could have got it from Primarni.

Please Lorna if you read this, take note. You’re probably a lovely girl, but your lifestyle is not real. It’s portraying such a bad image.

Reactions: 8
So she has been gifted a stay by Penhaligans and or Sky Atlantic to host an event... prob a paid activation and not declared.... hardly a friends over event love 🙄 also that jaw and mouth are all over the shop, she can't talk properly as those lips are so stupidly big

That appartment at ME is always used by brands at fashion week, I went to a hosting there years ago, so pre-planned!
What a bloody deceitful couple they are !! How can they sleep at night !!! They really only think about Lining their own pockets . But tbh why would you wanna live your life consistently boasting and LIVING A LIE !!! WTF is LL life she wants something next day she gets it she wants something next day she gets it etc etc etc .. Doesn’t appreciate anything ... and discards stuff at the swipe of a hand !! Ffs why would anyone wanna be like her !! LL always looking for something to fill that UNHAPPY hole ... she’s Pure evil 👿

I preferred it over a year ago when she was hidden. Where it was just photos and she remained ononymous.

Now, I just see over consumption in EVERY damn degree. It sickens me. Not out of jealousy, more that social media has great benefits .. but it’s people like Lorna that is living a ‘fake’ lifestyle that people look to, try to obtain and then we wonder why debt is so high.

We wonder why mental health is so statistically high. It needs to stop. She is not an influencer, and all these influencers are majorly using the platform for excessively high consumption in freebies .. that half probably aren’t used. We go on about sustainability and how we can reduce what we buy .. but boy this girl is one narcissist, overly materialistic Human.

It’s just not attractive, yet I watch for the indulgence of seeing the shite posted. I used to like her over a year ago, now I find all in all majorly vapid content.

Not classy, not elegant ... you can’t buy class. You either have it or you don’t. She needs to strip her layers back and love herself.. I see someone that hides behind a mask and fake hair .. & road overkill on fillers. How can a man find this attractive? Really ?

How long can she flog it on instyle. I purchased one item once. Utterly shambolic quality, and I could have got it from Primarni.

Please Lorna if you read this, take note. You’re probably a lovely girl, but your lifestyle is not real. It’s portraying such a bad image.
agree with this so much. Lorna I like you but it’s all getting so gross

Good post ..but you forgot that the most things she posts about are trips and red carpet events .. who benefits from them ... Team luxe !! I can hear them now ‘hey our sheep ( followers) look at us swanning it up ‘ whilst you suckers just buy our stuff in your mundane lives so make sure you just look and weep !cos 1 Birkin ain’t gonna be enough !!

I knew it was going to be some brand throwing the party when she said “there’s 8 guests already downstairs” I didnt think they even have 8 friends!

Reactions: 1
Not Luxe. Not Luxe at all. There’s so many other influencers/Instagrammers who really do look ‘Luxe’ she’s just a cheap imitation. I seriously can’t get over the white Chanel bag it like a spoof.

The silly cow doesn’t even know what she wants. I want a birkin. No I want a kelly. She only wants one because she thinks it’s a symbol of wealth. Kelly does NOT match her style or appearance.

Oh don’t unfollow her you make me laugh !! And speak the truth ..as do we all on here 😂❤😂
I have unfollowed because I don’t want to see her crap on my feed or my stories to be interrupted by ‘Eeyah’ but no worries I will still check in on the car crash 😉

• Sad
Reactions: 6
@Ohmydays why the sad reaction? I’m still checking in and here for the goss hehe

No condom ads. I’ve got one from credit klarna at the moment ‘what’s your credit score?’ Perhaps they think I want to take out some credit to keep with Mr & Mrs (Un)Luxe fake lifestyle.

Looking forward to seeing where they go tomorrow, I’ll have to keep an eye on the stories. Really would like to see her up close!

@Ohmydays why the sad reaction? I’m still checking in and here for the goss hehe

No condom ads. I’ve got one from credit klarna at the moment ‘what’s your credit score?’ Perhaps they think I want to take out some credit to keep with Mr & Mrs (Un)Luxe fake lifestyle.

Looking forward to seeing where they go tomorrow, I’ll have to keep an eye on the stories. Really would like to see her up close!
Trust me .. no you wouldn’t !!😳😳 I still can’t get over the shock when I saw them last year in Brighton 😂😂
No ‘event’ stories tonight .. ahh I hope they’re simply enjoying themselves ❤
Thought I’d share my new advert Ffs 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The H in Hermès is silent. Ugh. She’ll probably say that’s how Brits say it, but it’s a French word. So luxe. I’d love to hear her pronounce Louis Vuitton.

Reactions: 3
Reckon she started with the lip fillers to fix her gummy smile.

Was just looking through her stories to see if they had any in the archive of a car, my boyfriend caught me and said ‘why you so obsessed with this girl’ now I’m quite embarrassed hahahahaha I’m still trying to figure them out and what they are about. And just making sure I really do hate them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is an embarrassment. Anyone that was actually wealthy or "luxe" wouldn't put it in their username.

I know a girl like Lorna. Engaged to a man who claimed to be really wealthy, driving fancy cars, holidays to Dubai, etc. Turned out all the cars were leased and then there were debt collectors showing up at the door for him. The idiot is still with him though.

I think much of what Lorna shows is smoke and mirrors.

Reckon she started with the lip fillers to fix her gummy smile.

Was just looking through her stories to see if they had any in the archive of a car, my boyfriend caught me and said ‘why you so obsessed with this girl’ now I’m quite embarrassed hahahahaha I’m still trying to figure them out and what they are about. And just making sure I really do hate them 😂
😂😂😂. I feel the same ! I’m just waiting for the opportunity for them to both redeem themselves ..
I remember her saying they both had personalised Luxe number plates !!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.